Based on Click to view
Artist Berkshire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
93 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

JBD 471 Star Wars!

Postby Berkshire » Wed May 08, 2013 5:55 am

What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Originally, he was made to be released on the 4th, international star wars day. But... a ton of stuff happened in my life and he was delayed. Well, here it is now, the star wars bean!

About this bean:
An absolute star wars fanatic.
Can be male or female, I personally see male.
Has rather odd death-star eyes, which makes his appearance a little off-putting.
Accessories: Several mini lightsabers on white strings around neck and tail, two lightsaber imitation wrist cuffs, and a clip-on padawan braid behind the right ear.

Please don't apply if you don't plan to be active with him, joining the fan-club is strongly encouraged! Put a little note if you want to change the gender to female.

The name should be Star Wars related. (Ie, named after one of the characters, planets, species, or any terms, such as Jedi, Padawan, etc)

Code: Select all
Name:
Name origin:
His favorite Star wars character:
His favorite star wars Quote:
Why you want him:

Ends on the 10th, you have 3 days.
No extras (unless [small] art to decorate your form), prettying is allowed.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD 471 Star Wars!

Postby Loenna » Wed May 08, 2013 6:00 am

Princess Leia, although many see her as male, I see her as a tomboy girl! (A star wars obsessed tomboy girl XD)

Leia wrote: My name is Princess Leia, please call me just Leia! Pleasure to meet you.

Princess Leia is the twin sister of Luke Skywalker, the daughter of Darth Vader. She is a main character in Star wars. I chose Princess Leia for this bean because I generally love this name, always have! She is also probably the most well known female Star wars character. A name that calls out "Star Wars"

Leia wrote:Whoa! I mean how cool is that? Imagine having such a legend as a father. -fangirls- I wish I was the real Princess Leia ya'know. How cool would that be I mean with all the famousness and the legendness and the.....

Leia, stahp fangirling!

Despite being called Princess Leia, Leia's favourite character is actually Han Solo, who has a bit of a love interest on her throughout the series.

Leia wrote:You have to admit though, he is like well hot. I mean whoaaaaaa. Love interest on Leia? Gosh. This Leia has a love interest on him. -mentally dating him-

You are...obsessed....

ImageImage

-Princess Leia

Leia wrote:Omg I find this so funny XD I tend to use "laser brain" myself, instead of "idiot" or something. Oh you laser brain XD

I could be here all year giving you reasons as to why I would love to be the owner of this girl XD so I will try and narrow it down and not write a novel of reasons.

First of all, I have had this idea for a bean for a while, although I do not know much about star wars I do like what I know of it and I am educating myself so I know all the characters and the entire plot so I can roleplay this bean Star wars style. I generally love the design of this bean and the cute little accessories are too die for. I can imagine Leia letting my youngest bean Jaffa try them on and then Jaffa getting some bread rolls or something and pretending to be Princess Leia. XD Probably wearing the golden bikini as well just to make that picture in your head funnier.

Secondly, I just feel an instant connection with this bean. She is not the usual type of design I go for at all but Leia just wow! She is so perfect. I already have a personality planned out for her, I can imagine her as being a total fangirl who never stops talking. Especially about star wars and her love for han yolo solo XD So much Jaffa would probably love using the bread rolls as her hair just so he can't hear her.

I would also love to roleplay Leia as I can picture what she would be like with others and how they would react to her. I think she would be quite popular especially with beans interested in Star wars of course XD I can imagine her being constantly asked if theycan try on her accessories too. The littles ones would love to hold the mini lightsabers and pretend they are in Star wars. Although I think that Leia would be quite protective over her charms and not let the little little ones touch them in fear they may break them XD

Also, I think Leia would be great friends with my other beans Aztec and Jaffa as she can help look after Jaffa and keep him occupied watching star wars and give Aztec time alone for once! Jaffa would love Star Wars and what a better person to show him the world than Leia?
Leia would also be a great role model for Aztec's Son Monty and daughter Maisy Kate. She can teach them and they would think she was so cool!!!

Thanks to kaishine and Aviator for le art C:
Last edited by Loenna on Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 am, edited 14 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spark Platinum » Wed May 08, 2013 6:02 am

"Something Something Something Dark Side....".

Name:

Padawan

Name origin:

A Padawan learner, a Jedi apprentice in basic/Jedi training

His favourite character is Princess Padme Amidala (my favourite), he thinks she is beautiful and personally prefers her to Princess Leia in both looks and personality.

"...Something Something Something The Force..."

"Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan." - Qui Gon Jinn

Why you want him:

I would love to have this guy since I am a big Star Wars fan, when my dad was here we would watch Star Wars and talk about and play it, growing up my dad gave me his old Star Wars toys which he collected when he was younger, he bought me all the games, battlefront 2 being my favorite, and we even got all the films on blu ray.

him and I would play with our light sabers outside, he had Darth Mauls and I had Master Windos because it was purple XD, anyway, to have this bean would make my Star Wars collection bigger and better, it would also remind me of all the times we shared, yes it's probably not as good a reason as anyone else, but it is my reason none the less ^^

If I did win him I will try to be as active as I can until my computer is fixed, I'm having to use my phone for now, thank you for understanding : )

"...Something Something Something Complete."
Last edited by Spark Platinum on Sat May 11, 2013 6:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Wed May 08, 2013 6:03 am

"Sheeu"
[Sheuu means name in the ewok language]

Kenobi

★Name origin
Well, I took it from Obi-Wan Kenobi. One of my friends really like star wars and his fave character is Obi-Wan. I think he is cool so aww yeah.
Obi-Wan is a jedi knight and the one who taught Anakin and Luke Skywalker. He was the padawan of Qui-Gon Jinn.

★His favorite Star wars character
R2-D2. I mean, who doesn't love R2-D2?

★His favorite star wars Quote
"That is not a moon. It's a space station."
Well, this quote is hos faveourite because the fourth movie is his fave. He is a bit obsessed with the Death Star, and he goes around saying that quote all the time.

★Why you want him
To be honest, it is because I'm a huge star wars nerd and the design is cool. No more than that. No "he was ment for me" or "dream bean" stuff. He is freakin cool, that's it.
Last edited by nopenope123 on Sun May 12, 2013 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeentei » Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 am

Name: vader
Name origin:
Why you want him:

Reserve

yeen - he/they, adult
i haven't been active here for a hot minute
art by spark-platinum
yeentei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Übermensch » Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 am

Yavin
    A planet from star-wars. Found in Episode IV.

Yavin's favorite Star Wars character is C-3PO because he likes mechanical characters, not only that but because of its history, such as how he was built and the adventures he have gone through.
    “You do have your moments. Not many, but you have them.”

I'm a big fan of jellybean-dragons AND star wars, and this bean is the full package! I absolutely adore him. Not only that but i would love to own him because i would love to role play this little guy in the fanchat, He would sure be a center of attention, I am also very interested of making a Star Wars RP with this bean. Although there are many better forms then this is, i hope this gets chosen, i will be eternally great-full and would always love and care for this bean.
Last edited by Übermensch on Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
Übermensch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Wed May 08, 2013 6:10 am

Name;; Kushiban.
Kushi for short.

Name / origin;;
Kushiban are small rabbit-like creatures that live on Kushibah in the Star Wars galaxy. Noticeable features include large black eyes, floppy ears, and a long tail. They are capable of walking on either their hind legs or on all fours, though to move more quickly in a run or a charge, they must run with all four appendages. On their hind legs they stand at 0.5 meters tall, with an extra 0.3 meters' worth of tail. While often mistaken for cute, pet-like animals, they are actually intelligent beings with a complex culture as well as both a written and spoken language. They have mastered fire (used to frighten away hostile, fire-fearing Xinkras) and can use technology. Rather than paws, they have hands with opposable thumbs and feet. As a means of communication, Kushibans' fur changes color in correlation to its mood. A Kushiban in a calm, normal state of emotions is white. a Kushiban in the deepest of despairs is totally black
Kusiban

His \ favorite \ Star wars \ character:
He adores Han Solo.
There is no one cooler character in the Star Wars Universe than Han Solo. He never had a lightsaber, but saved the universe, got the lady, and flew the Millennium Falcon. It just does not get any cooler than Han. He has all the awesome quotable lines, and the best scene of the entire series. For that, he HAS to take the number one spot in Kushi's Heart.

His / favorite / star wars / Quote:
"Is that the position of the Jedi Order? What the galaxy needs is one language, one system of measurement, one uniform, one flag? Should we just cut the word no out of the language and substitute Yes sir, right away, sir instead?"
~Han Solo

Why \ you \ want \ him:
There is not many girl Star war fans out there and well- theres one right here. This bean really hits it home to me..I grew up with Star Wars and I was there the whole time basically traveling the galaxy with the whole team and everyone. My love for Star Wars started with me {as a small child} watching very pixelated re-run of IV: A new hope. I was very into and after a few movies I was hooked.I loved to act as if I was in the aircraft with the crew {Aka. Almost blinding myself sitting really close to the tv} Holding up my first addition lightsaber and swinging it around "Zwoosh" I would babble out with every swing of the Lightsaber. I blew through merchandise and my room was filled with sabers,plushies- anything you could imagine I had it. My favorite character back then would have to be C-3PO and man did I have alot of him.
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 am

Chewbacca "Chewy" Deathstar

Named after the famous amazing Wookie! And one of the best characters ever made in Star wars, however the name Chewbacca itself was actually based from the idea of it's creation. Chewbacca's creation as a "gentle, hairy, non-English-speaking co-pilot" was inspired by George Lucas seeing his own dog sitting up on the passenger seat of his car. The dog, named Indiana, also inspired the name of the lead character in another one of Lucas' film franchises - Indiana Jones. It is said that Chewbacca's name is derived from собака (sobaka), the Russian word for dog. Now the reason I chose this name is because first off, it has to do with Star wars and secondly because I honestly see herself with the name Chewy. She has Chewy's personality, though she is very kind and loves Star wars more then anything.

As for her last name Deathstar, I think we all know where that came from. A Death Star was a moon-sized Imperial military battlestation armed with a planet-destroying superlaser. It was an amazing part of the movies, and in fact there were three of them. The first Death Star was destroyed by Luke Skywalker, with the help of Han Solo, and the second Death Star was destroyed by Wedge Antilles and Lando Calrissian. At some point after the second's destruction, the Rebel Alliance also attacked and destroyed a third Death Star. Following their destruction, other planet-devastating superweapons followed, including the Galaxy Gun, the Sun Crusher, and the World Devastators. Though out of all of them I picked Deathstar to be her last name.

Han Solo! Yea! Totally... Not. I'm messing with you, her favourite Character is between Chewbacca and R2D2 because who doesn't love those two? I mean seriously! Don’t get me wrong, Han Solo is amazing to the max, but out of all of them, her personal favourite is the one she is named after, and R2D2, He’s an amazing and stubborn little robot who never gives up and makes really funny noises. He’s a main character and is highly important to the series! Between the two she almost couldn’t pick! But she went with R2D2 as her ultimate, mostly because he’s fun to play in the Lego Star Wars games, and she has a little plushie of him. It’s love at first sight!

"These aren't the droids your looking for" *cool paw wave*
- Originally said by Obe Wan Kenobi, he was a most amazing character, and it was her favourite line in all the movies.

First off, I love Star Wars, I've grown up with it XD Secondly I don't own a bean and this bean is pure amazingness to the max! I'd make her a girl though, because she looks like one. I'd take amazing care of her too. I want to rp with her! Give her cool Star Wars clothes and even a light saver of her own. I'd want to draw her everyday and make a Star Wars Fanfiction with Jellybean dragon's in it! I'd even rp with her on the Fansite every day because I'm on every night! I’d never let her just waste there at all, because that wouldn’t be good! She would have drawings, and be in tons of rp’s. I’d even ask for fanart, also would be willing to pay for the art too! I’m loyal and dedicated to my word and wouldn’t go back and just give her up, she’d have a good home and a good owner. Star Wars has the best series I have ever seen, I even watch it to this day. One my friend dressed up as a Storm Trooper and I dressed up as The Sith Lord because we felt like being evil. So needless to say, though I’m not obsessed, I am still a fan at heart of Star Wars.

She is a truly amazing bean and I love all her accessories and everything, I would even consider adding more. She’d be proud of her eyes, though a little peevish about it sometimes for sure, because quite frankly I think the Death Star eyes was a nice touch! I know you see her as a male, and I really hope that doesn’t shave my points off for it, but I really so see it as a female myself and I would consider her more of a tomboy of course! I'm not going to be the girl who screams that this is my dream bean!! I'm not going to be the one to guilt trip anyone! I'm the type who loves the bean for what it is, I do love this bean, so much I could call it my dream bean, but I'm not going to scream it to the world because I know that's not right. I love this bean, for who she is and what she is, it's as simple as that. That is why I want her, she's just beautiful and amazing, it would be an honor to own her if I won and it's an honor to even try for her.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri May 10, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 am

Drawing and Lightsabers by me

Name:
Lucas (Luke for short)
Name origin:
After Luke Skywalker, the main character(Or one of them) from Star Wars. Luke would have to be my second favorite character(Yes, Yoda is just that awesome), but even if he's not my first, this bean looks like a Luke to me. Plus, think about it, how awesome would it be if, you being a Star Wars fan(I'm assuming), like this bean, had the same name as one of the most important characters? I would be even more obsessed with the show, if t was like that for me. xD

Luke Skywalker, obviously. This is because his name is Luke. He shares a name with a Star Wars character, therefore Luke feels like him and the Jedi-Luke have a connection. He even pretends like his cardboard-cutout of Luke(Which is kept in his closet) is the real deal, and has conversations, adventures, ect., with it!
"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
— Yoda

Luke has lost pets in the past, and this quote means a lot to him. It helped him realize,
you can let go of the past, because the ones you love will always be in your heart.

Why you want him:
I am a complete SW geek. -w- Whenever I see it on TV, or find something relating to it on youtube, I click or watch it. I forced my mom into watching "Thumb Wars", and you should take a look at my room! I mean, I may not have the walls covered In posters or anything, but I'll be honest; I have drawing of the characters behind other pictures I've drawn. Star Wars is my secret obsession. (But, that's a secret)

Also, I don't have a bean. Not yet. I am very much into the monochrome with a bit of color designs, and this is exactly what I like. <3 He's mostly grey, white, and black, but has a hint of color; His eyes, and items. Not to mention his items glow, and overall- He's the perfect image of a girl, like me, with a tomboyish personality. True, he's not a girl, but you get the idea, right?

I'll admit.....I may no be the BIGGEST Star Wars fan, or the person you would automatically choose to own a bean. But I can promise even with my faults, I would care for this guy. Even if he wasn't based off Star Wars, his design would still call to me. I know I probably won't win, and I don't blame you, there are plenty of great people who could care for this bean more than me, but if I DID happen to win; I would litterally spoil him to death. With art, stories, anything.

Last edited by foxxbreath on Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Milotic : . » Wed May 08, 2013 6:14 am

This. . .
Reserve- I'll edit when I have comp access >w<

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me