Based on Click to view
Artist Charboo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lions of the Cosmos - Custom for Vraska the Unseen

Postby Charboo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Custom for Vraska the Unseen! Please tell me if you want anything changed!!
The reference you gave me looked a little pain, so I added a to my preference. If you would rather have your bab without my little change, I will gladly remove it. c:

Edits: Horns

DESIGN ACCEPTED

Username: Vraska the Unseen
Name: Genesis
Elements: Ice+Death

Last edited by Charboo on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos - Custom for Vraska the Unseen

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:39 am

Holy crap Char! She's better than I imagined!
Name: Genesis.
Elements: Ice+Death

WIPPY stuff
Genesis is a Nomad with Ice and Death under her power, but she leans more towards ice in calm times. She does have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) that is HEAVILY influenced by those surrounding her. Her three Personalities are her good side; Caring, gentle, attentive, loveable. Her neutral side; Observant, fair, sort of meh. And her more dominant bad side, seeing that she fell in with nasty people during her time on earth. That side is... Well pretty mean, evil if you must. Loves to use her Death element, malicious, harsh. Her true self is a rather calm, collected Lion that likes to lay around and craft things, but that's an extremely rare side to see, considering her bad self is dominate at the moment. She's just gotta get over the disorder, or let one of her personalities take over for good.

I'm just, gonna name her personas... Xeo being her bad, Sol her good, and Lúa her neutral.
History ideas: Escape from the prison planet, time on Earth, MPD trigger.

By Pety

╔═════════════╗

S T A T I S T I C S

|L O Y A L T Y⠀(9/10)
|K I N D N E S S⠀(6/10)
|S T R E N G T H⠀(9/10)
|C O M P A S S I O N⠀(7/10)
|G E N E R O S I T Y⠀(3/10)
|S P E E D⠀(8/10)
|H E A L T H⠀(10/10)
|L E A D E R S H I P⠀(9/10)
|H O N E S T Y⠀(6/10)
|P O W E R⠀(8/10)
|B R A V E R Y⠀(8/10)
|C O N C E N T R A T I O N⠀(7/10)
|D E F E N C E⠀(6/10)
|C O N F I D E N C E⠀(7/10)
|C O - O R D I N A T I O N⠀(8/10)
|E N D U R A N C E⠀(9/10)
|A G I L I T Y⠀(9/10)

╚═════════════╝

By Meddled

╔═════════════╗

A B O U T

|N A M E⠀Genesis
|N I C K N A M E⠀Gene, Ice
|P A S T⠀N A M E S⠀Gia
|F U T U R E⠀N A M E S⠀None

|A G E⠀320 Years
|B I R T H D A T E⠀10/31
|E L E M E N T⠀Ice+Death
|R A N K⠀Nomad
|W A N T E D⠀R A N K⠀Achieved
|G E N D E R⠀female

|M O T H E R⠀N/A
|F A T H E R⠀N/A
|B R O T H E R S⠀None
|S I S T E R S⠀None
|C R U S H⠀Mephi
|M A T E⠀Mephi
|K I T S⠀Nissa, Salem, Minnow, Nemi

|F U R⠀C O L O U R⠀5b4949
|F U R⠀D E T A I L S⠀190b18, d2d1cc, 612448
|B R E E D⠀LOC
|E Y E⠀C O L O U R⠀78325b
|T A I L⠀L E N G T H⠀Medium
|E A R⠀L E N G T H⠀Large
|L I M B⠀L E N G T H⠀Long
|F U R⠀L E N G T H⠀Short
|C L A W⠀L E N G T H⠀Long
|W H I S K E R⠀L E N G T H⠀Medium
|W E I G H T⠀160 Lbs
|H E I G H T⠀SN/A
|A P P E A R A N C E⠀Stocky
|S C A R S / S C R A T C H E S⠀None
|S C E N T⠀Blood and snow

|+ T R A I T S⠀(text here)
|- T R A I T S⠀(text here)
|F E A R S⠀Xeo, herself, harm
|S T R E N G T H S⠀(text here)
|L I K E S⠀(text here)

I'm well acquainted
With villains that live in my bed
They beg me to write them
So they'll never die when I'm dead

And I've grown familiar
With villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them
So I'll never die when I'm dead
And all the kids cried out,
"Please stop, you're scaring me."
I can't help this awful energy
damn right,
you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

╚═════════════╝

H I S T O R Y

P R I S O N: (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text

E S C A P E: (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text

E A R T H: (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text

P E R S O N A L I T I E S

G E N E S I S: The original personality is Genesis, a very curious girl who loves to explore, as well as a calm one that enjoys crafting items. Innocent as a sheltered cub, Gene has a bold side along with this. She has never been truly afraid, more easily influenced and easy to scare. Genesis is extremely intelligent, something that carries to Xeo, Sol, and Lua. This lioness is determined, can be both brash and kind, and has a huge heart that carries over to Sol.

By Meddled
X E O: Xeo is violent, end of story. She is the reason Genesis was sent to prison, as well as the reason she is being hunted like she's some kind of animal. Xeo is rather flamboyant, flashing the fact that she, and so she believes, she alone controls death and has the choice of some sort of 'death goddess'. Along with these traits, she is rather self-centered and cocky as well as mean. Xeo, honestly, does not care for anyone besides herself and perhaps Hyperon, who irritates her to no avail. (Dominate at the moment)

By Meddled
S O L: Sol is the gentlest lion you will ever meet. But she is not afraid to tell a lion to get away from her if they're not good for her. She has a heart made of pure light, and cares for everything. She hates the fact that she kills plant life with her paws, and just wants to be rid of her death element. She is extremely independent, and can be flamboyant in her own way when she is very happy. This persona loves cubs, and would enjoy her own.

By Meddled
L U A: Lua is a very calm, lax lion. She would prefer to avoid confrontation, and stays even with all arguments. She is great at conflict resolution, and is easily frustrated or confuses. This persona is actually the boldest, and posesses the keenest mind of all four. She knows when to leave a situation be, when to run, and when to fight with all the savageness of a mother protecting her cubs.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

(text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here)

S T O R I E S

(text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here) (text here)

Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue May 03, 2016 6:19 am

Question, can I be added to make armor/accessories for her?
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Tue May 03, 2016 10:18 am

Added!! ♥

She/her || Pisces