Staff Plumerian: Firefly. WINNERS (PG10) by Firefly.

Based on Click to view
Artist Firefly. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
80 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Staff Plumerian: Firefly. WINNERS (PG10)

Postby Firefly. » Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 pm

I really wanted to do a light n' simple design, so this babe is based on trees, wind, and fairies (idk). I'm lowkey in love with them, so I'm looking for someone who will take good care of them! I love the staff litters so much. Its so fun to see what everyone does. Happy 2nd Birthday plumerians!
---
Form: Anyway, I want to do a limited impress me, as I haven't done one in awhile! ^^
You must make sure you answer all of the questions on the form, and then you'll have four extras.
FORM MUST BE UNDER 1500 WORDS TOTAL
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra 1:
Extra 2:
Extra 3:
Extra 4:

Helpful Notes:
-Quality over quantity: You do NOT have to write a 1000000 word essay to win this plumie. Sometimes short and sweet is the best!
-If you do want to write a lot, try not to have walls of text. Breaking it up with images and decorations make it easier to judge!
-Off-site forms are allowed (ex: weebly, ect)
-Make sure you develop the character. If I don't get at least an idea of who the plumie is, the form probably won't win.
-Prettying is allowed! Lyrics and quotes will count towards the word limit!
-Hairless version for reference

Q&A:
Have a question? Pm me or ask on here and I'll answer it and put it here so others can have their questions answered!
Q:I was wondering if art is allowed and if so, does it have a limit?
A: Yes! Art is allowed and counts as an extra! There is no limit. However, if there is text on the art (besides the signature) it will be included into the word limit. ^^

Q: Does the form have to be in order? (Ex: extra1, extra2, extra3)
A: The form can look however you want it as long as you answer the name/gender/extras/somewhere in your form. You don't necessarily have to state that art is is an extra as long as it appears somewhere on the form. If the form style interferes with your prettying-up, you're welcome to change it around as long as it hits all parts of the form!

Q:Hello!! I was wondering what you meant by "Brief" in terms of personality? A few descriptive words? or three of four lines? Or more? Thank you c:
A:Basically I'm just not looking for an essay. A few sentences (3-4 as you said) is fine or just listing traits. However, a long extended personality would count as an extra.

Q:Hi there! In relation to art, I was wondering if each art piece counts as an extra, or if you choose art as an extra, you can make as many pieces as you want for that slot. c:
A:1 or 2 or 10 or 20 or however many art pieces would all count as just one "extra" slot. ^^

Q:My first question is do we have to use all four extras or can we only use 2 or 3 of the extras given? I guess next is when it comes to the website, does the title on the site count towards the word limit (i.e. their name at the top of the page)? Also does hyperlinking the site with a form of text count (i.e. a button that says 'site')? I know some people don't count that, but I wasn't sure if you did.
A:Okay so first off, nope! You don't have to use all of the extras! The only issue is when there's more than 4 extras.
And for the word count stuff, the title I'll be counting for the word count. However, the link will not count! c:

End Date: June 2nd
Last edited by Firefly. on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Firefly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Plumerian: Firefly.

Postby Chimericect » Wed May 11, 2016 2:00 pm

just marking to watch @w@
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Wed May 11, 2016 2:01 pm

mark
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Wed May 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Username:
    Name:
    Extra 1:
    Extra 2:
    Extra 3:
    Extra 4:

aww i feel so relaxed just looking at her <3
    mellifluous

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Mark
    Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
    AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm

MARKING OMG
    ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

☾ turn up my fairy charm ☽

Postby chicken lord » Wed May 11, 2016 2:09 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

username

latte

name

ellette faylinn

bisexual

personality

ellette has the energy of a four year old. she loves being out and about, and loves to do something. she enjoys drawing in her spare time, along with the occasional writing or poems. ellette loves making friends, and likes listening to long, drones of words. it's extremely hard to get her bored, as she's interested in almost everything. she loves any animals, and owns her own pet chinchilla.

new.

her heavily lashed eyelids battered when she sat up. a rainbow of colors flooded her vision. later, we would realize her birth name, or faery name as some would call it, is faylinn. her earth name was taken up as ellette. all the plumerian she tells this laugh and call her elle.
    she stood up, flowing dress dancing behind her. ellette's pink hair shimmered in the light of the rising sun. jangly beads hung limply on the cloth as she walked about. dry mud caked her bare feet. she was quite fair, the shadows of the tree canopy dancing on her face. her eyes sparkled with curiousity, hands shaky and anxious as she felt the little green saplings. around her the trees swayed in the gentle breeze, leaves rustling. behind her lay the twigs and grass she had slept on last night. ellette wasn't sure why or how she was here, but she knew she would be here for a bit. sadly her memory was gone - nothing left of the past life. the ever optimist, ellette was ecstatic about her new surroundings and was eager to explore the terrain.

after a few hours, ellette decided to look for a meeting place, a common area, a town gathering house, anything to make other plumerian interactions and learn all she can. she finally came to a cluster of shops. excited about new people, she decided to purchase a cute notebook to record her discoveries. she had found a stray few dollars on the sidewalk and used it at the dollar store. a blinking gel pen also caught her attention. well, into the bag it goes! the pen gave a small thump when it hit the notebook. a quick skip and ellette is out the door. she sat on a picnic table, pen squiggling furiously across the page. a chubby sketch of a squirrel in the parking lot was put in after the writing. a grin slowly but surely began appearing on her face as more and more words and sketches accumulated in the book. a sketch of a skateboarder, a comic book store window, about everything and anything there.

ellette hadn't spoken to anyone, excluding a few random greetings from the vendors. this is why she was quite shocked when she bumped into a brown haired girl. she was about ellette's age, a bit taller. her hands were both occupied, which made her loose her balance slightly. holding her left hand was a young boy, only about 8 or 9. he wore a dress and a matching tiara, and frankly pulled it off quite well. he let go of his mothers hand and walked up to ellette, stroking the silky dress she wore. his eyes glimmered, the beads reflecting in his adventurous eyes. on the other hand was another female, red headed like the child, clutching the first girls hand.

" chase, leave the nice lady alone. "
    the brown haired one spoke.
    " sorry. hey, I haven't seen you around. what's your name? "
    she shook her head.
    " oh gosh! I totally didn't introduce us. "
    " i'm cardinal, and this little gentleman is chase. "
    the child smiled a toothless smile.
    " and this is katie! "
    cardinal pecked her on the check happily.
    a ring on her finger sparkled.
    ellette gave them a warm grin.

" i'm ellette. but i've been called elle. "

she gave quick bow, and then asked,

" do you have a recommendation for food? "
    cardinal paused.
    " hmm, maybe the little coffee shop down the street? "

ellette nodded gratefully and took off down the road.
    looking around, there were plumies digging about in fruit baskets or kids running about. ellette yearned to run around, but something told her it wouldn't be appropriate. she saw a small jewelry shop, a twisted gold piece catching her eye. it sat in the window, drawing her to it. while ellette stared at the pendant, she was oblivious to a blonde haired female, creeping up behind her. her ear twitched, then she whipped around just in time to be splattered with a water balloon.

" hah! I got you so good! "
    she grinned, wiping blonde strands out of her eyes.
    " howzitgoin? I'm calico. "
    " i'm ellette. "
    ellette wiped her soaked hair out of her eyes, pulling it back onto her shoulders.
    " i've been called elle, so I guess you can too. "

calico nodded, tail swishing as she walked forwards.

" have this. "

calico handed ellette a flower crown, placing it atop her head. her tail swished back and forth as she walked away. she too had a ring, sparkling on her finger.
    " hey, wait! "
    calico paused and turned around.
    " wanna come to the coffee shop with me? "
    " sure. "

they walked off, ellette's bare feet crunching the autumn leaves as the went. the large building can into view, a small sign hanging from a wooden post warmly invited them in. the smell of latte and croissant would've been enough. ellette smiled as the smell of coffee beans flooded her senses. calico happily ordered a latte, while ellette chose a crispy croissant. she bit into the flaky, savory delicacy, eyes widening as she took another big bite.

" thiph ish fo good! "

ellette's full mouth made it hard to understand her. calico laughed and took a loud slurp of the sweet smelling latte. as the sun made its way down the sky, ellette stood up.

" man, I think it's about time to go. "
    calico nodded with a yawn.
    " I've gotta get home and walk my dog. "

they parted ways , ellette jotting down notes about her new friends in her notebook. the pen sparkled as she scribbled away, brow furrowed as she concentrated on all of her friends.

" cardinal, calico, chase, katie.. "

ellette sketched out little head shots of each of them, smiling as she finally finished.

1036 / 1500

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Last edited by chicken lord on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:51 am, edited 23 times in total.
    chicken lord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby toothpick » Wed May 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Possible res ahh lovely
    Da - Commissions - Toyhou.se