Based on Click to view
Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1856

Postby SurgeFire » Sun May 19, 2019 4:07 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: July 28 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

You can only enter if you have five cats or less.
What's this cat's favorite story to tell? Could be about something that actually happened, could be something that didn't... be creative. :oc
Minimum of 50 words. Maximum of 500.

End Date: May 26th, 11:59 PM EDT

Username: Ines.
Cat Name: CinnamonSong
Clan: MoonTideClan

Description: Cinnamon sepia point with high white and green eyes.

Other Features:
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SurgeFire on Wed May 29, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1856

Postby Daisukina » Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 am

Username;; monarchrunner;
Cat Name;; Woollypaw
Gender;; Female
Age;; 7 moons
Clan;; Monarchclan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; "Come on Robinstar! Surely you want to hear my story!" "Ok, Woollypaw..." "Well, it began like this..."
"Once, as a kit, I was running around on the beach, there were no twolegs about, and there were a lot of different things that had been left on the beach from the previous day. There was a long piece of fabric propped up on sticks (sunlounger), a couple of weird plastic things (bottles of suncream), and even a hole! (a large picnic basket)! I decided it would be fun to try out some of the things! I first went to the hole, but took the fabric with me. Surprisingly, the sticks came with it. I got in the hole, and dragged the fabric over me. After taking a long nap in it, I woke up and realised I was stuck! Luckily there was only one two-leg family at that point, including a little one with long hair. It managed to take me out before the big ones saw, and it put me back in the forest.
"Wow, Woollypaw!" "I was scared, but excited..." "Be sure not to get stuck again next time!"
Last edited by Daisukina on Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon May 20, 2019 7:17 am

Username;; Ravenwhisper's wish
    Cat Name;; Stoatpaw ( Stoatpatch )
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 9 moons
    Clan;; WaveClan
    Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
    "Listen well, Plumkit," Stoatpaw meowed solemnly, "for I have a story beyond all wonders you will ever see. Beyond all wonders WaveClan will ever see!" He took a deep breath, as Plumkit turned back to the feathers he was organising. "No! Don't turn away- look at me. I'm a miraculous storyteller!" He watched the kit expectantly, but when Plumkit showed no sign of even having heard continued anyway:

"I was simply walking through the forest, when this sort of hissing noise met my ears? I like had no idea what it was. Seriously- it was so unnatural. And it was too, because the next thing I knew this cat zoomed down from the trees!" Here Stoatpaw paused, it was far too obvious they were making up what happened next. "And it had like this... second pelt on? Like the furs housefol- twolegs wear, right? Only on a cat! It was red, and blue, and then the cat looked straight at me. It had a sort of shape on the pelt, it looked almost like a spider. The rest of it was covered in some kind of tabby markings, they almost resembled webbing." Stoatpaw sucked in air, scowling at Plumkit. "You aren't listening," he accused, standing up with a disgruntled hiss.

"Yes, I am," Plumkit meowed calmly. "I'm listening very acutely for something that will interest me. I just haven't heard anything yet."

"Why you-!" Stoatpaw narrowed his eyes in fury. "This'll get your attention! The cat, like, hurtled up the next tree, only that tree was next to a twoleg nest, right? And it went up the side of the twoleg nest too, like it was super easy! I swear they should have died. But they didn't!" Stoatpaw's eyes were large and round, like pools of seawater as he concluded the story, "They even shot sticking stuff out of their actual paws!! I picked some up from where it stuck to a tree trunk, and it was like spiderwebs! So cool. I bet they would have been able to heal cats with just a flick of the foot."

"You clearly know nothing about healing then." Plumkit glanced up and Stoatpaw saw he had moved on to organising his feather collection. "That story wasn't true."

"It was too!" Stoatpaw stalked off, fur bristling. It had too been true, otherwise why would his old twolegs be watching it on that flat thing they called a "TV"? Maybe Stoatpaw had changed in from a twoleg to a cat, but still. With a sigh, Stoatpaw decided to go tell the story to Embercloud instead.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun May 26, 2019 1:53 pm

extending this 24 hours
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun May 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Username;; DiamondDogg
Cat Name;; Appledimia
Gender;; Female
Age;; 29 Moons
Clan;; SIlverClan
Rank;; Medicine Cat

Prompt;; " 'Meow away little kittypet. You? healing our clan. Never!' The cinnamon she-cat was knocked over and hit the ground with a thud. The tom stood over her, but she kicked him off with her hind legs. She got up and rasped, 'I bet you don't even know what water hemlock does.'
The gray tom looked at her, his gaze confident, 'It helps bellyache, minnow-brain.'
She looked at the tom with the same confident look, 'No, it's a poison, minnow-brain.' She saw hate and fear in his now nervous stare."
The cinnamon she-cat adjusted her position, facing the other cats.
"Thank you, Applegaze. Smokestep, you will be assisting her and listen to her every command."
He grunted and headed off to his den.

And that kits, is why Smokestep should not be breathing out air.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Sun May 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Username;; Ines.
Cat Name;; CinnamonSong
Gender;; She cat
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; MoonTideClan
Rank;; Spy

Prompt;;
"Hello?' CinnamonSong called out "I'm sorry but I'm lost. Is there anyone out there?" She was not in fact lost but this was all part of a trap she creating with her words. That why she was so good at her job. She knew no tomcat with or without a mate could resist the chance to be a hero to such a small and frail and utterly

There he came, the tomcat she needed information from. He was the leader from the clan threatening hers. "Who are you?" His voice was stormy but his eyes were soft. They couldn't resist her. "My name is LillyMeadow. I got lost in the summer storms." And that's how she would spend her moon with them. Playing the act, telling the tale. To them, Cinnamonsong was a timid, flirty she-cat who had lost everything. Somecat to pitty and trust because what could someone to trust.

Then she was gone a thief in the night. MoonTideclan would now know the attack would come from the east in two moons. They now had time to prepare and win.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Sun May 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Username;; **Snowwhisper**
Cat Name;; Swallowblaze
Gender;; Male
Age;; 54 Moons
Clan;; Frostclan
Rank;; Senior Warrior

Prompt;;

"Would you like to hear a story? Or are you too old for that anymore? "

"How about I tell you about the time Heatherclan started a fight with us at a gathering, one that ended in bloodshed. Now Thistlestar was angry, his patrols had scented Heatherclan, creeping over the borders, and he wanted answers. Now from what I was told, the gathering started normally, and when Thistlestar stepped forward, Heatherclan's leader, Troutstar, interrupted him, yowling out an accusation. She said, "Frostclan has stolen prey." Her warriors yowled their agreement, while Frostclan snarled their disagreement.

Outraged at this accusation, Thistlestar snarled at the young leader. But Troutstar wasn't having any of it, she was so sure, she had actually unsheathed her claws and took a swipe at Thistlestar. Thistlestar so in shock, didn't even duck, and took the swipe to his nose, sending him hissing and snarling at the young cat. Blood spattering on the great limb, Thistlestar pulled himself to his fullest height and snarled at the shecat,"Do you have no shame! This is a gathering! " At once, the leaders looked up at the moon, and were shocked to see no change or clouds in the sky, it seemed that Starclan approved of her treatment.

Thistlestar wasn't going to let her do this to his clan. And do you know what he did next?

Thistlestar warned Troutstar of what would happen she she declare war on another clan so early in her leadership would lead to nothing but trouble. But Troutstar heeded none of his warning as yowled out a battle cry and leaped at Thistlestar, knocking him off the great limb, with them snarling on the ground. Before anyone knew it, the clearing had erupted in chaos, the treaty long forgotten. The elders agreed that it was the worst show of the warrior code they had ever seen.

And it lasted the night. The fighting finally stopped when Thistlestar stood on the great limb and yowl loudly for peace. Everyone stopped and stared. He was heavily bleeding, and clumps of fur hung from his body. At the base of the tree was Troutstar, lying motionless and not breathing. She lost her first life in a battle she started. Thistlestar ordered his cats to return to camp. And so they did, slowly and painfully,

Thistlestar turned to Heatherclan's deputy, and spoke icily and quietly, "Take you leader, tell her I spared her. I won't forget this anytime soon. I hope your leader learns from this lesson. We did nothing and we still came up on top. Let Starclan have mercy on your clan because I won't the next time I find you on our land. " And with that Thistlestar, jumped down from the rock, landing heavily, before padding away, head held high.

Thankfully, Troutstar seemed to have gotten the message. While there was animosity during Troutstar's reign between our clans, now that she has passed and so has Thistlestar, our clans don't hate each other more than need be. "
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon May 27, 2019 6:20 am

Username;; Faededfyre
Cat Name;; Muddyheart
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 69 moons
Clan;; GoopClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
His favourite stories to tell, it can't be limited to just one, are all about the cats he's played matchmaker for. He loves to tell others of the happy couples he's created in the hopes that they will draft him in to help them out with their love lives. Despite the seemingly good intentions behind it, Muddyheart really just wants to know all the dirty secrets and juicy drama happening in every relationship. Not to tell anyone, not at all, just for his own personal enjoyment and need to know everything that's happening.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Tue May 28, 2019 12:25 am

closed
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed May 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Ines. wrote:Username;; Ines.
Cat Name;; CinnamonSong
Gender;; She cat
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; MoonTideClan
Rank;; Spy

Prompt;;
"Hello?' CinnamonSong called out "I'm sorry but I'm lost. Is there anyone out there?" She was not in fact lost but this was all part of a trap she creating with her words. That why she was so good at her job. She knew no tomcat with or without a mate could resist the chance to be a hero to such a small and frail and utterly

There he came, the tomcat she needed information from. He was the leader from the clan threatening hers. "Who are you?" His voice was stormy but his eyes were soft. They couldn't resist her. "My name is LillyMeadow. I got lost in the summer storms." And that's how she would spend her moon with them. Playing the act, telling the tale. To them, Cinnamonsong was a timid, flirty she-cat who had lost everything. Somecat to pitty and trust because what could someone to trust.

Then she was gone a thief in the night. MoonTideclan would now know the attack would come from the east in two moons. They now had time to prepare and win.

oooo i loved how you interpreted the prompt and spun it into something quite interesting!
congrats!
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me