Re: Boer: 005

Postby Lepid » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:42 pm

username: DoubleInfiniti
name: Duchess
kennel: N/A currently!
prompt: When people look at Duchess, they are struck with awe and gaze about her beauty. She is a dignified lady who has a lot of passion in her eyes. A passion to make the world around her a better place.

What she is most well known for is her daydreaming. Duchess can almost always be caught staring off in the distance. She can simply close her eyes and taste the salty air in which a humid beach may possess. She can hear the trees around her gently swaying to and fro. Duchess loves letting her mind roam and she expresses her vivid daydreams by writing poems about them. Her work is greatly admired and comes from the heart. She always carries a special “dream” diary with her so she can jot down inspirations as they come to her. Her notes often look chaotic, but the craziness inside those sheets of paper is what helps her scramble her poems up and make them have a whole new meaning to them. (169)

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 am

username: Syelfavaki
name: Silver Spruce || "Oakley"
kennel: CheeNet Kennels
prompt: Oakley's most valuable personality trait? By far her persistence. Oakley never gives up. She's passionate about solving problems given to her and refuses to allow setbacks to stop her. She is determined and persistent in any situation, be it on the agility course or when doing scent demonstrations for school students. She never lets failure discourage her. When she brings back the wrong scent item, she hurries back to try again.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluex » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

username: bluex
    name: Cinder
    kennel: n/a
    prompt:
    Though still well in her youth, Cinder’s got well-established aspirations, her powerful ambition shining through them. With more goals than she can count on her paws, Cinder uses the strength of her ambition to charge through the obstacles she has faced and will go up against in times to come. As she ages, these dreams influence how she behaves and reacts in certain situations, making her maturity increase fast enough to surpass her physical growth.

Her heart is full of hope and passion, her desire for success driving her towards a bright future. Cinder’s ambition is what makes her the best pup she can be.
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:30 am

bluex wrote:
    username: bluex
    name: Cinder
    kennel: n/a
    prompt:
    Though still well in her youth, Cinder’s got well-established aspirations, her powerful ambition shining through them. With more goals than she can count on her paws, Cinder uses the strength of her ambition to charge through the obstacles she has faced and will go up against in times to come. As she ages, these dreams influence how she behaves and reacts in certain situations, making her maturity increase fast enough to surpass her physical growth.

Her heart is full of hope and passion, her desire for success driving her towards a bright future. Cinder’s ambition is what makes her the best pup she can be.

Congratulations! It was great how you managed to link her ambition to the rest of her personality, as well; it seems she has a lot to look forward to.

I will be awarding one custom point each to:
drift. and DarkestWerewolf as well!
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me