✽★1 eye cling | #d1f1fb, #ffffff, & #000000
↪Single eye is not genetic and won't pass
•1 short length hairpiece | #000000, #d1f1fb, &
★1 set horns | #000000
1 eyepatch accessory | #00c3ff, #d1f1fb, & #ffffff
┄┄┄┄┄┄
Rare Babusagi | 24pts

ImageImageImage
What is a Babusagi? wrote:A Babusagi (bah-buu-sah-ghee) is a rabbit based toy with a silicone-based
outside and a tasty drink inside! Babusagi also feature a skeleton for
sturdiness and our special bubble fillings for a real bubble-tea look!
Patented technology has also allowed us to levitate a bubble outside of
the silicone shell! Wow! Aside from being sweet in appearance Babusagi
are sweet in personality too and are ready to make friends with you!

Warning: Babusagis may be sentient and capable of developing their own personalities,
not all Babusagi guaranteed to be well-behaved.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Eventually you take too long and you just gotta upgrade the trait as an apology.
Anyway this is for LadyChinaAru! I hope you can forgive how late it is, let me know if you need any tweaks?
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

LadyChinaAru wrote:
username: LadyChinaAru
pronouns: He/Him
name: Aoi Berri
how will you cover the eye?:
Aoi has a aqua heart that's stitched together with a white bandage on one side.
how'd they lose the eye?:
It was a normal day Aoi was playing with his four best friends in the park, they were playing
soccer in what little room the could at the edge of the park since a outdoor consort the town
puts on every spring was going on and the park and the area around it was full of people.
He smiled as Gen kicked their rubber ball and Tia managed to get it, she then kicked it towards
where he and Anna where standing just on the very edge or the park were the side walk and road was.
the ball went out of the park and went onto the road, Anna went after it and Aoi fallowed close behind
as they made a rule that if the ball goes on the road then the two closet have to go get it. Anna looked
both ways and she skipped to the ball and picked it up, she was almost over when a motorbike was coming
towards her way to fast. She froze out of fear dropping the ball, Aoi saw this and bolted towards her pulling
her back onto the sidewalk. She ended up falling into a near by bush but Aoi wasn't so lucky, the force of him pulling
her out of harms way sent him not only flying back into the road keeping his eyes closed out of fear, he hit it Hard.
The drive stopped just before he was too close to Aoi nearly rolling his bike, Aoi's head hit the road first and all four friends
Gen, Tia, Rosanna and even Anna rushed over after getting herself out of the bush as well as their parents
and some near by bystanders. Aoi felt dizzy and slowly got up, his kept his eyes still closed till he felt something slide
off his face and hit the ground, he opened his eyes but noticed his vision was strange, like he was only
looking out of one eye and someone was keeping the other closed then he looked down an he knew why that was.
His other eye was on the ground it, not broken but badly damaged. He was Horrified, he began crying and sobbing loudly
for his parents they picked him and his eye up and went right to the hospital, Anna felt horrible Aoi lost his eye and she felt
it was all her fault, her father Jinhai comforted her telling her everything will be ok and this isn't her fault while her mother Nana
and some other parents scolded the drive about driving like a mad man near a park where kids play.
Aoi was depressed the doctors told him and his family his eye was too badly damaged and there was no way to reattach it
to him. He was sitting on his bed at home when he heard a light knock on his door, he looked and asked who was there thinking it was his mother but to his surprise it was Anna. She wanted to see him and asked if she could come in. He said to come in
and she did, he saw her face and could tell she was upset like he was. She said she was sorry he got hurt and he
nodded and smiled. She told him to close his eye as she had a gift for him that may make him feel better.
He did and felt something lightly touch his face, he opened his eye and Anna was holding a mirror and once he
saw he reflection he smiled, where is eye once was there was a heart sticker that was the same size as his eye
was. the heart looked like it had light grey stitching holding it together and on one side was a big bandage. She
said she knew it wasn't much and if he would still be her friend and he looked at her funny and laughed but nodded
stating he'd never not be her friend, she smiled and nodded smiling brightly like she normal dose.
To this day he's kept his sticker in perfect condition and still loves it, just like the bunny who gave it to him...

about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - RU025C | Deep-Tea Stitches

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 am

It's alright, I love it so it was well worth the wait! :D
I'll be keeping all info the same so they still will go by Aoi Berri and pronouns stay He/Him
(also still has a crush on Anna but that was never gonna change xP)
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BABUSAGI - RU025C | Deep-Tea Stitches