Trade with me

somewhere.

Postby dead acc » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:34 am

username ● sporki
name ● sill
gender ● female
songclick !!
who they are

sill is a quiet kalon, with not many friends.
she struggles to be "normal," and gets anxious when
talking or socializing, but still, she remains positive
and dreams big.

sill believes that something is out there--
not necessarily aliens, but she's always investigating
space and trying to prove that its not unlikely that
theres more out there. sill has always loved science
and school, but the real reason for this is that she
wants to find someone- or something -that will accept
her. and although its unlikely, she might just make
friends with the man in the moon. you never know.

Last edited by dead acc on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
dead acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #909

Postby amaoretto » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:36 am

dropping

So sorry, cant wait to see the winner!
Last edited by amaoretto on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

art fight

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
username: Trashfan
name: Yoru
song: xx
who are they?:" Princess Yoru has forgotten about her identity, a Kalon with royal blood that does not remember royality. An Anmesiac who has forgotten that they are a princess, living a normal life when they are supposed to be living a life of royality, This is the story of a princess who has forgotten who they are, this is the story of a girl who thinks who they are is not true and if you ever deny it, there is royal proof, Princess yoru come back to your castle even if you cant remember it at all!" sung all the kalons all the way up to the castle, with Princess Yoru at the top of the castle balcony, she has a story to tell.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:37 am

I feel like I have a good idea. I'll give it a go.
*warning I'll give you a warning*
username: akame-chan
name: tbd
song: 【Vocaloid Original】Copycat【GUMI English】
*please dont steal my idea, I actually like this idea alot and would hate for it to be copied off owo*
I warned you.
who are they?:
"Who am I? I am someone who I never wanted to be. Why did I have to have this life?! I.. just wanna be different from others..."

I'm a copycat. I'm a person who steals whatever unique to you. Your voice, personality, your creativity, your apperance, anything. But, I never able to control it, it just does whatever the heck it wants to! I cant control it, I want to control it! I want my freedom, I dont want some magical thing controlling me! Please... just let me go! Whatever you are, I just want my peace... I dont know how I got this. I was just a normal kalon, a pretty one, I was quiet and never talked to people that much, I wasent special or anything, and I was with that! I dont wanna be the villain, hero, or any kind of main character in a story! I want to be a backround character or even better, not in it at all! That one day, I changed.

I had a project with this popular girl, we had to do a project about a system in the body, as pretty much in any story, the loser does all the work while the "cool girl" does nothing. I was working on my computer, researching, when everything turned black. I was in a dark room. Not my bedroom, not even a room, just plain darkness. My paws were cold as ice, but I didnt shiver or anything, it wasn't cold to me, it felt like my paws were always this cold. I started to call for someone, I couldn't hear my own voice. I walked around aimlessly as I started to run, why was I running? Stop! I dont wanna run! Than I notice, I'm not controlling my own body I started to turn, when I see a kalon, a pretty one, but who was it? ...wait! Is tha- I started to run towards her in an abnormal speed, I was gonna crash into her!

I start to slow down, but not too much, I was still running at an abnormal speed, but my legs were going weak and I could feel sommthing cold, I was freezing. It felt like cold water was on my fur, wet and soaking, but there was no water. I shivered but I couldnt shiver before so why- I can control my body now! everything went slower, but it still felt as if I was in a roller coaster. nows my chance to sto- the kalon was closer than ever! I was too late, the last thing I heard... was my scream. Everything was now black, I couldn't move like in the last one... it only stayed like this for a couple of seconds. My eyes shot open as I felt sweat drip from my head was it a dream? I looked around, expecting that I was in my bed, with the lights off. I was in an hospital...

Two adult kalons were towering over me, worried eyes that faded when I shot my eyes open "Oh my lord! Darling your awake! Hun! Get the nurse-doctor- whoevers there!" the female adult growled as the male shot up and looked around for anyone. Soon later a doctoer came to me "Hello Tip, hang in there" the doctor said as he examined me
"... who are you? I asked, my voice weak. The doctor, shocked he asked me "Do you know who you are? Your name?" "I'm [tbd name]... the kalons around me, gave anxious glances. The doctor twitched his ears "Do you know anything?" Who am I and where are you? Do you know what happened?" I'm in a hospital, your a doctor, and no" I responded "Your parents?" he asked "There not here." I said, the two kalons who I saw first, were most shocked. The doctor wrote some things on a piece of paper as he opened a door to go out as he looked at the two of the adult kalons; they followed him, the ones who were the most shocked when I said that my parents were not here.

I ignored the chattering on the other side where the three were having there conversation and looked around, a strand of my hair falls down so I could see it, its not purple but brown, I'm suddenly confused and look at my paws. There not violet, but light brown. Now I'm panicking, I start to look allover... I was that cool girl, correction I am in her body

Everythings black, once again.. what was that? Was that just me? I open my eyes, to see my mother looking at me. I lift my head up as she slightly bounced back in surprise "Oh! [Insert name]! You awake hunny, sorry, I just saw you asleep and-" "no its fine, I say to my mother, it was a big relief that I was in my room, with my mother "Um... honey" my mother started "Hm? Yeah? What is it? "Did you do somthing with your fur? You didnt tell me about this, when did you do this? I didnt see this on you when you came back from school.." "What do you mean?" I look at my fur to see somewhat a gradiente on my fur, everything was normal, expect those faint stripes that I had on my paws, some of my legs, my back, and on my tail.... the cool girl had fading stripes...

As the years, days, and months went on, every time, I would meet up with one person, and somthing would change. It would be most likely my personaility or my voice..... the same experiance would happen all the time. The kalon I've met, I would be in that black room, running to them, that split second, hear my scream, open my eyes to see I'm in there body; and than I'm back to me, with somthing added to me.....

I can never be unique, I will eventually fall apart, I would lose myself... and one day, give up and let this spirit control me... but until the day I die. I will not let that happen.

I'm sorry;;;;;;;;;;
*please dont steal my idea, I actually like this idea alot and would hate for it to be copied off owo*
Also, heh, I did this on mobile 👍
Last edited by akame, on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillekatt » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 am

username: Talon.
name:
who are they?:

mark
Icon by sandei.
Sig art by -WanHeda-.
Lillekatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:40 am

𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓸

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Hiro

𝑅𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊

𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

Hiro was once a very ignorant and vulnerable Kalon. The second he felt a twinge of love in his heart for another, that he thought was returned, he gave his heart to the recipient. When he had started dating Phoenix he felt as if he were on cloud nine, rejoicing in the feeling of being fully, and completely loved by another. Hiro looked to him whenever he needed to be cheered up, sharing laughs and seemingly priceless memories to be looked back upon with a smile on his face years from then. Hiro acted like how all first-time lovers did, as if nothing could stop him, as if he'd found his one and only. Sadly, like it did to all the others, reality came crashing down upon his fantasy.

Hiro had come down from the dopamine-fueled first months of dating, and afterward, more often than not, found himself quarreling with Phoenix for seemingly the smallest things. Small habits of his that annoyed him, not telling Phoenix where he had left to go, and things of the like.

Hiro was desperate to make the relationship work. He gave Phoenix everything he wanted, he changed himself, he stopped hanging out with certain friends and family that Phoenix did not like. For a time this had worked. It seemed as if things had gone back to the way they were before, but they hadn't. Hiro felt empty and hollow on the inside. His mouth smiled, but his eyes did not. This was not the happiness he had felt with Phoenix before. He wasn't happy with him, and he had pushed those that had cared about him away. He had never felt more alone, but he stayed in the relationship yearning to make it work. It never did.

After some time the edited version of Hiro had still not been enough to Phoenix. The fighting had come back, but worse. One day, like a storm rolling over the Garden of Eden, everything had fallen apart. Hiro had tried to confront Phoenix about his true feelings, and he just snapped. Phoenix had blamed Hiro for his own unhappiness, and left in a fit of rage that had left Hiro's belongings, and Hiro himself, in shambles.

Phoenix had taken his heart within his paws and crushed it. Hiro had tried too hard to make him happy. Hiro had tried too hard to make himself happy. In the end it was all for nothing. He'd left Hiro with a feeling of emptiness, but not for him leaving, for how Hiro had been stupid enough to try and change himself and push others away for the sake of one person he hadn't even known for all that long. All he was left with to show for it was being, and feeling, completely alone.

From then on Hiro had vowed never to fall in love. He'd never let another have control over him and the ability to manipulate him to their liking. Had he known before, had he been smarter, he would have walked away from the stranger that was destined to only bring him down. Regrettably, then his mind had been clouded over by the deadly fog of love and emotional vulnerability. Never again would he let that happen to himself.

𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕪

Hiro is a struggling university student who is more or less running from his past. His daily routine consists of him waking up, going to his classes, going back to his dorm, studying the entire afternoon, and going to sleep. Socialization is kept to a minimum of occasionally chatting with the one Kalon he'd been able to befriend on campus.

Hiro hasn't even bothered with contacting any of his friends and family back home. He left without notice and didn't want anyone to know or care, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get about a dozen calls and texts a day. Hiro just isn't ready to face the reality he left behind back home, which is partly why he throws himself so whole-heartedly into his studies.

Even so, he seems to be a complete mess. Hiro had wanted to go to university to gain some control over his life, to be able to finally make some of his own decisions after putting others before himself for so long, but he hasn't been doing a lot of that. He can't even decide what he wants to major in. The decision has only left him even more clueless in his already lost state of mind.

The one thing Hiro clings to hold onto now is being himself, but he doesn't even know who he is anymore. Pretending to be someone you're clearly not can make you forget who you really were in the first place. University is his one hope to take back his life, to find himself, and leave the past behind him. The question is, can he do that on his own? His friend seems to think otherwise and will not stop pestering him about it. Hiro can only hope that they give it up sooner rather than later.

Just because he is alone does not mean he's lonely.

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

"For the last time, I said no!"

"Why must you always get like this, Hiro?"

"Maybe because I have better things to worry about than getting a date? Like, oh I don't know, passing university?"

"Oh, but Hiro, I met this great guy, you'd love him. If you'd just agree to meet up with him, I know you'd get along."

"What about no don't you understand? Besides, I don't want to date at all, let alone blind date. So yeah, no thanks."

"You know I hate seeing you like this, and doing this."

"Like what? Doing what?"

"Being alone, and denying your own loneliness! For goodness sake, Hiro, your roommate is pretending you don't exist and you're returning the favor. Do you even talk to anyone other than me?"

"I'm not lonely, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Why must you lie to me, Hiro?"

"I'm not lying."

"Oh yeah, well then when's the last time you've talked to your family?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'll take that as you haven't talked to them at all since arriving here. This is why I'm worried. You shut yourself in your dorm and study all afternoon without any human interaction. You have to get out and socialize, do something! Going on a date would be good for you."

"And realizing that I don't date would be good for the both of us. Give it up, this is a battle you're just not winning."

"Fine, reject the date, I don't care at this point, but you're meeting this guy even if I have to drag you to him!"

"Good luck with that."

"I have ways, Hiro. Just you wait, you're going to meet him and love him whether you like it or not."

"We'll see about that."

𝒴𝒾𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒶 Link
Last edited by MelMellyMel on Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist