Based on Click to view
Artist Tynahi [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0672

Postby Tynahi » Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

Username: Ezai
    Cat Name: Acornpaw
    Clan: MoonClan

Description: A black and ginger
    spotted torbie bicolor with green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Tynahi on Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0672

Postby dimi. » Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Username: dimi.

Cat Name: Acornpaw, Acornskip

Clan: Silentclan

ACORNPAW

Relationship;;
      "Take a deep breath." The bicolored torbie whispered, her muzzle pressed against the soft and sleek fur of the tortie. Before the torbie was a distressed tortie with golden eyes that stood out against her fur. The tortie's eyes were wide and dampened by oncoming tears, her lips quivering violently. She was in the middle of a panic attack; the source was unknown to the torbie. A soothing silence was shared between the two of them for a mere moment, quiet and relaxing purrs exchanged between the two of them. After a moment, the torbie leaned back, speaking softly.

"Sundrop. You're here. It's okay." Acornpaw whispered, her vibrant green eyes locked on the trembling form of the she-cat before her. Sundrop had began the process of calming down, her head burrowed against the shorter apprentice's shoulder, allowing Acornpaw to feel even the smallest of her series of panicked motions. The cat had just awoken from a nightmare, a nightmare that brought back a painful event from her past. Her apprentice, Acornpaw, was assigned to stay beside her at all times for this exact reason; to protect her own mentor.

The roles were balanced in this case. Acornpaw was the mentor to guide Sundrop's emotions to be healthy, and Sundrop was Acornpaw's mentor to teach her how to fight and how to defend herself; to prevent her apprentice from suffering the same amount of pain she did solely because of her lack of physical strength. Acornpaw and Sundrop help one another in multiple ways, and treat one another like family, putting each other before anything and anyone else.
Last edited by dimi. on Tue May 29, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 am

Username|| Chimericect
    Cat Name|| Vulture that preys on bones
      Just goes by Vulture
    Gender|| She-Cat
    Age|| 25 moons
    Clan|| Tribe of roaring flames
    Rank|| Warrior
    Relationship: "How old do you think I am? I'm not even old. Stop that."
      Vultures relationship is with Tinykit, a rather annoying nuisance for most members of the clan. Tinykit has made it his goal to be the loudest cat in the clan, and while it can be funny, most find it annoying. Culture isn't much different, especially as he was the one to alert the clan of her presence. You see, she was investigating the clan cats, however the young she-cat didn't seem to notice the tiny silver tom waddle up to her without fear. He had allegedly seen her pelt in the trees, and had been keeping an eye on her. When he knew the time was right, he screamed. Not a horrifying scream, but more of a yowl that sounded like a siren. Vulture was shocked, to say the least, and surrounded in an instant. At that moment she despised the child. She thought this was how she would end.

When she eventually found herself a member of the clan, she found the young kit equally as annoying, as he would pester her with all sorts of questions. The moment everything changed was a real simple conversation, Tinykit being innocent and young, asked the simple question, "were you alive when the clans started?" Vulture was taken aback by this, but she couldn't help but laugh a little at the young tom, who was completely serious in his question. "How old do you think i am?" She responded. Tinykit shrugged. "Old enough to have beenalive before thunderstar and adderbite. You can be my grandma!!!"

Vulture learned that Tinykit was abandoned, presumably for being the runt of the litter, and that Thunderstar and Adderbite adopted the young kit into the clan. The little kit considered Vulture family, albeit the 'grandmother' figure. "I'm not even that old, stop calling me that."

Tinykit has built his own family, having Thunderstar and Adderbite as adoptive parents, and Squirrelkit as his adoptive sibling. He, however, immediately saw Vulture as a wise and story-filled cat, and automatically assumed that she was ancient. Especially with the story of her journey to the mountains! He loves listening to the stories that she tells, even if some are made up, he appreciates her efforts and can't really tell the difference between true and false stories. His personal favorite is of her braving the vast desert, where she earned her name. He even brags about it to the other kits!

Vulture has been through quite a bit and has decided that she would guide Tinykit down the right path if she could. She gives him advice, usually yelling at him to stay quiet and listen, but to pass on what she's learned so far in her relatively short life. For the fun of it she'll make her voice sound old and wise, she wants to play the part she's been given. She does find it cute that he deemed her this, even against her will, and would do her best to protect him if he isn't getting on her nerves too much.

to sum it up; she's the old/not-old grandmother figure to tinykit
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri May 25, 2018 7:07 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Cat Name: Morningblaze
Clan: Songclan
Relationship: Nightlily apprentice

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Fri May 25, 2018 8:16 am

Username: ~ Glaceon~
Cat Name: Leopardblaze
Clan: FrondClan
Relationship: Rivalry/ love interest with Nightfang.

"Come on, Nightfang, it's only some water! Cross the river already or I'll win!" Leopardblaze scoffed, shaking the water off her spotted pelt and staring at the tom who was thrashing at in the shining blue water like a snake was squeezing him. "It's harder then you think!" Nightfang splashed along the water, reaching the other side finally. He spluttered for a moment, before getting back into his paws. "Come on mouse-brain." Leopardblaze laughed, her shimmering green eyes alight with happiness. Daisies tickled her paws and she felt like she was going to win the race. I have to win! she thought, staring into the sunlit water before blinking away as a sun ray caught the river and flashed it into her eyes. "Are you sure you're alright? Take a rest stop at the river," her pity changed to concern, and the tom breathed, "Thanks," before scrambling to sit on the bank beside her, and edging nearer to the water. "Have you ever noticed how the Sun sparkles on the water, and the silver minnows?" Leopardblaze asked, transfixed by the rippling water.
"Yes, I have. Isn't it so beautiful?" Nightfang asked, blurting the words out before turning the end into a cough. He licked his chest fur in embarrassment, his golden eyes bright as he looked towards her.
"It is." Leopardblaze muttered, looking him in the eyes for a moment before looking towards the trees.

"Last one to the camp is a rotten fish!" Leopardblaze yowled, dashing off. Nightfang followed her, quickly catching up in strong bounds. They crossed into camp together, laughing under the setting sun.
Last edited by cloudy days on Wed May 30, 2018 3:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 am

Username: Ajax
Cat Name: DrizzleMist
Clan: ThistleClan
Relationship:
DrizzleMist padded into ThistleClan's camp, her slim dappled coat glimmering with wetness from just being in the creek. She enjoyed feeling the warmth of the sun on her calico fur as she walked across the sandy clearing to drop the small trout that was latched between her jaws onto the preypile.
The female looked up, recognizing the scent of AdderStar as he approached her. She instinctively ducked her head, feeling her face flush with heat at his presence. She glanced back up with a small smile as he sat down in front of her.
"Good hunting?" He asked her, referring to the few fish that were laying beside the squirrels and voles that usually took up most of the prey.
DrizzleMist nodded unable to form words, and with that the chief stood and padded away to socialize with the other cats.
The molly sighed, flattening her ears and looking at her paws.
I know there's someone else. she muttered softly, her whiskers drooping as she looked back toward the large chocolate tabby tom. I can see it in your eyes, they're who are on your mind. She continued, flattening her ears.
I hope they feel the same way in return. she added, knowing the tom-cat wouldn't likely hear her.
The calico had noticed the tomcat had disappeared for a few days at a time, returning with a different light in his eyes. At far away gatherings he returned later than he said he would. DrizzleMist knew it had to do with another cat, and she didn't necessarily feel jealous or possessive, just sad. But she still kept up her usual upbeat nature around him, respecting his decision.
Last edited by ajax. on Sun May 27, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Relationship:
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am

Username: ilhdc7
Cat Name: beerunner
Clan: prairieclan
Relationship: as a sisterly friend with coalstrike

Cattlestar stood on the bank of the gully, watching Beerunner and Coalstrike play in the water's edge. She cleared her throat, "So, Beerunner and Coalstrike? Never would have seen those two get together..."

Aspencry shook her head, "Me neither, honestly. I thought those two would get along as good as a hawk and a rabbit would.... not good at all."

Cattlestar chuckled, "Really? Who's the hawk?" She flicked her tail as she watched Coalstrike get ready to splash Beerunner with water.

"Beerunner, of course," Aspencry paused, watching Beerunner bat Coalstrike on the top of his head for getting her wetter than she already was. "I don't think she see's him that way though, like the way he see's her."

Cattlestar narrowed her eyes, trying to read the body language of Beerunner and Coalstrike better. She sighed, "Yeah, I think so too. I think she see's him as a little brother, and he see's her as a potential mate."

Aspencry sighed, "Yeah, it sure looks like it. This could cause a lot of problems in the future though."

"Maybe, I think it all depends on if Coalstrike mentions it to her though, that he's in love with her."

"Yeah, you could be right."
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sun May 27, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Fri May 25, 2018 9:46 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Wileyfangs ║ Webfire║ She-Cat║ 23 moons ║ Swampclan ║ Warrior
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationship:
    Webfire has a mixed relationship with an equally confusing cat named Dapplewing.
    At one point they were closer than close, best friends until the bitter end.

They grew up together, practically shared the same nest despite their bitter arguing and fighting. They were nothing alike. Webfire was cold, freezing, calculated but Dapplewing wasn't. Webfire had never been closer to any cat like Dapplewing.
    Dapplewing was smart, bright, warm. She melted the cold in Webfire's bones when she discovered the truth about her
    mixed heritage as apprentices. She never spoke of it, but she ran to Dapplewing anyway filled with resentment and hurt. Of the lies, her mother told, at the discovery of her half-siblings.

And Dapplewing did everything she could.

They trained in the dead of night, hunting until their paws were sore. Burning off her pain and anger. Even when Dapplewing was exhausted and could barely stand they trained. They trained until she felt numb to the cold.

Before Swampclan had changed, been scattered to the winds by alligators and fear, the old laws were brutal. Cats went into exile
    for the simplest things without question. Dapplewing had, without words, comforted Webfire as best she could and then some despite not knowing the truth. Because while Webfire couldn't lie, to bring it up now seemed like a death sentence. They had only just become warriors...to tell her seemed like she was condemning herself.

But no secrets stay hidden forever. The truth came out anyway as she and her mother were confronted by a cold tom in the middle of a gathering, one she'd later realize was her father. But they weren't the only ones who had seen, weren't the only ones who noticed. Webfire had watched everything she ever strived for to be torn down in one night as the truth came in the form of cold, bitterness of a love lost.

And her clan, the ones who raised her from a kit to a warrior.
    They turned their backs on her. Fallowstar gave her a choice to leave or be chased out.
    And through it all, she only remembered the shock and anger in Dapplewing's eyes as she followed suit.
    So Webfire spat at them all, cursed them as best she could and left.

It would be many moons before she saw Dapplewing again and when she had she'd been ready to claw her eyes out.
    Only Owlstar's intervening had stopped her and her darkened heart and she saw the fear and regret in Dapplewing's eyes bright as day and she only felt glad then. Dirty, tired and exhausted she had only come back to see what she could have found only to meet a Swampclan patrol with a new leader.

The cats had recognized her but she lashed coldly at them, threatening to shred them apart. She had been venomous then, resentful, burdened by something she could not help and to see Dapplewing there hopeful for the friend she deserted had caused her nothing but grief. They turned their backs on her.

Webfire met with Owlstar, after many fights and skirmishes between herself and the leader's patrols, only then had she agreed to return but only on the conditions she made. Owlstar saw a worthy warrior in her than any cat had in moons and for that Webfire was thankful. But her encounters with Dapplewing would not be over.

Dapplewing burned her just to look at and often she avoided her as best she could.
    But moths can't help finding flames and Dapplewing was a sorry moth.

She had this dejected look every time Webfire moved away, shrugged her off. She wasn't going to be forgiven. Not this easily. She said as much as she turned away from the she-cat.

Just as she had done to her.

But now she felt hollow, wrong and every sign kept pointing to Dapplewing who tripped over herself with apologies, tried to rebuild the bridge that had burned down between them. It was only in those moments she deigned Dapplewing a look and saw past her bleeding words to see the regret deep in her eyes. And in those moments, she caved. Little by little. She gave slowly back to the she-cat, bits, and pieces of her trust but promised to rip them away should she try to harm her again.

And Dapplewing, soft-hearted and aching for a chance, anything to prove herself trembled and nodded.
    Now Webfire isn't sure what they are. She's still not sure how to trust her even now that things are slowly being patched together, they can never be the same as what they were. But curling up together gingerly, sharing prey together, training together makes it a little bit easier.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Wed May 30, 2018 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Fri May 25, 2018 9:49 am

res w/ mutual crush on tawnyearth but tawny wants to focus on her duties
┌─────────┐