Re: Rise | #2108

Postby ElizaChikatta » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:27 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Shadeclaw

Clan: OwlClan

Prompt: (max 500 words + 1 art piece)
Under pressure, Shadeclaw is overcome with a sense of calm and need to help, focusing on the task at hand and what he is able to do to aid in disasters. This sense of calm holds a need of logical thought and orders he can follow to assist the best he can, like hunting, fighting, and assisting the injured. He has a hard time with death, but is a fierce and extremely selfless protector, very willing to throw himself into flames to find lost kits and cats. Many see him as reckless in his willingness to adamently protect the clan and his family.
After the threat or emergency has passed, however, feels like a wave as all the emotions he'd bottled up come crashing back, leaving him in need of taking walks or venting to someone in order to calm back down.
Extra: Ilomilo By Billie Eilish
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 am

Username: dolly
      Cat Name: thrushfang

Clan: jayclan

Prompt:

it depends on the situation. see, in this current moment she's more or less freaking out. she's been given the task of leading a patrol and she really doesn't want to let shadestar down. she's nervous and jumpy. she'd rather-

-be in charge. they're trapped in a cave and she can see a clear way to get out, yet no one else seems to see it. this is one of the times she could handle pressure, she knows what she's doing. she knows-

-that the best way to deal with this situation is staying calm. she feel's anything but in her heart. still, for the best out come she needs to stay clear headed. she can't let fear consume her. she needs to-

-calm down. anger will only make this situation worse and it certainly isn't helping her stress headache.

Extra: the cave
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:36 pm

xxxxxxx
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Night
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 29 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coast Guard

x
    Extra;; The score - under the pressure
    Prompt;;
    Internally the pressure never really strikes fear into Night's heart, it's a welcomed shot of adrenaline, something that kicks his pulse up a notch. He's unshakeable, eyes steady as he scans his surroundings, a grim resolve decorating his features. He's a rock in the stormy ocean but also terrifying, all that pressure that falls upon him turning back against the world.

He gets prickly, aggressive, assertive. He knows that the clock is ticking and the pressure is on, he thrives under it, often at the expense of others.

There were once tears in his eyes, from when he was a young naive kit, emotional as he realised that life would never go his way. He dried those tears, and pulled himself together. Life would never be fair, it would always be a long hard battle up hill, just when things couldn't get worse, the rain would start pouring.

He wouldn't stop, he wouldn't break. He'd come this far and wasn't going to give up, he'd make it through, he'd survive.

The more the pressure bears down on him the more determined he becomes. Not today, he reminds himself, not going to break, he chants in his mind. [197/500]

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:11 am

Username: hawkfire102
Cat Name: Dovespots

Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:
As a medicine cat, Dovespots has to work under pressure constantly. She stays calm and collected as she deals with her Clan's various injuries and illnesses. She does her job diligently. The only time pressure has gotten to her in her time as a medicine cat was when green cough swept through the camp. She did her job but after seeing all the cats come down with the illness, Dovespots would leave camp in the middle of the night and break down into tears. After her outburst, she will scour the forest to find anything to help her Clanmates. She will work tirelessly, the overwhelming pressure of the situation driving her to want to do better.
Extra: King and Lionheart by Of Monster and Men

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Username: WolfstormSC
Cat Name: Twistedgaze

Clan: Stormclan

Prompt: Twistedgaze never handled stress and pressure too well, at first. For him, not too much has gone well and he hates it, he can't handle pressure. He will often need to hide away or will sometimes freeze, just not knowing what to do.
After his old mate died from a monster, he took extra caution and even the smallest of things could blow him up into a fit of panic. He was glad that he was able to have his son with him, that his mate was able to deliver, just before she died. His daughter however, was not so lucky and immediately started coughing up blood when she was born, dying only a few seconds later.
Twistedgaze was happy that his son survived and thought that at least that was enough. Once he realised this, he was much happier. He had let his mate and daughter go and was no longer haunted by their passing. He became a much more serene cat. He would often be calm under pressure and always seemed in control.
This helped him to be the cat he is today and even though he no longer knows where his son is on account of him going out to adventure, he is glad he is in a much better place now.
He now always seems to have the answer, even in stressful situations and will usually be asked to give advice because of that. In times of need and when cats needed leadership, he would always be there and offer advice. Everyone in Stormclan is glad to have him, with his wisdom and calm poise, which always makes the clan feel calm that at least someone knows what they're doing. (284 words)
Extra: The killers - Mr Brightside, on account of him always looking on the bright side and continuing on, no matter what is thrown at him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:44 am

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name: Hazelthorn

clan: Glacial Blizzard clan

Prompt:
Hazelthorn is a natural loner and doesnt play well with others. While she handles working under pressure just fine, she has a problem with working on a task for someone else under pressure. She doesnt have much stress in her life, for she doesnt let it get to her. For Hazel, stress is a waste of time so she doesnt allow herself to get stressed out.

If she was forced to deal with something that was stressful for someone else, she most likely would fake her own death and stay away from the rest of the clan for several days before casually returning. Like magic, the problem had been dealt with by the time she gets back. While this tactic doesnt make her very popular in the group, she finds it suits her needs rather well.

Extra: Under Pressure by Queen (first song that came to mind when I saw the prompt)
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 am

Username: Ravendarus
Cat Name: Crowlight

Clan: Echoclan

Prompt:
Under pressure with the weight of the world crushing you, back against the wall but nothing can stop you. You know if you lose here you'll never be able to break free from the chains holding you down. This is how Crowlight feels under pressure, he feels he is at his best but also that he can always do better. When in a battle or a very tough situation it feels like the light is fading away and he knows that he doesn't reach out to grab onto it he'll lose his grip on everything or worst...

Crowlight feels a storm igniting into his heart and holds onto his faith to the clan and Starclan and knows that no matter how tough the situation gets he will be able to handle any situation. Standing with his clan or protecting them he can't stand watching anyone get hurt and if he can help it he will do anything to save them. Crowlight doesn't back down from a challenge, he actually gets excited when the pressure starts to build up.

There is nothing more he would rather do then be the first on the battlefield or to prove himself, he would never bow down to the darkness that transcends across the valley. He believes himself to be a hero of light and for that reason he and Silentclaw clash ideals every now and then. Stress drives Crowlight to push himself to the next level, it allows him to think faster, respond quicker then he normally would, he lives for the thrill of the boiling point. Heart pounding, breath sharp, brain racing, time ticking, there is no time to slow down and absorb the situation, Crowlight lives in the moment and responds to it.

Extra: TWRP - Starlight Brigade
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 am

Ravendarus wrote:Username: Ravendarus
Cat Name: Crowlight

Clan: Echoclan

Prompt:
Under pressure with the weight of the world crushing you, back against the wall but nothing can stop you. You know if you lose here you'll never be able to break free from the chains holding you down. This is how Crowlight feels under pressure, he feels he is at his best but also that he can always do better. When in a battle or a very tough situation it feels like the light is fading away and he knows that he doesn't reach out to grab onto it he'll lose his grip on everything or worst...

Crowlight feels a storm igniting into his heart and holds onto his faith to the clan and Starclan and knows that no matter how tough the situation gets he will be able to handle any situation. Standing with his clan or protecting them he can't stand watching anyone get hurt and if he can help it he will do anything to save them. Crowlight doesn't back down from a challenge, he actually gets excited when the pressure starts to build up.

There is nothing more he would rather do then be the first on the battlefield or to prove himself, he would never bow down to the darkness that transcends across the valley. He believes himself to be a hero of light and for that reason he and Silentclaw clash ideals every now and then. Stress drives Crowlight to push himself to the next level, it allows him to think faster, respond quicker then he normally would, he lives for the thrill of the boiling point. Heart pounding, breath sharp, brain racing, time ticking, there is no time to slow down and absorb the situation, Crowlight lives in the moment and responds to it.

Extra: TWRP - Starlight Brigade

i absolutely loved the intensity and description in this one... beautiful way of conveying the prompt and character!! giving an HM to .sins.!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Ahhhh!! Omg thank you so much! <3 I am glad you like it! I absolutely adore him and his intensity, I can't wait to develop him further! Congrats on the hm .sins.!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me