Based on Click to view
Artist BucketORandomness [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Imperial Kutta

Postby BucketORandomness » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:13 pm

These are the basic lines for what I am currently calling Imperial Kutta. I made them for lulu0000, who wanted someone to Make a Species for them. They asked for feline-/canine-esque, so I went with something kinda based off of I think it's a Doberman, but slim as a cat. Here we go with random facts/info about this species to start off.
    ~These canine like creatures spawn from trees that have gained their hundredth ring.
    ~They are very small, and are sometimes mistaken for faries.
    ~Yes, they can have wings ((All examples to come)) and when full grown, they appear to be like leaves.
    ~Not all Imperial Kutta have wings.
    ~As of yet, no known attack or self defense mechanisms are known regarding Imperial Kutta.
    ~As young "pups" an Imperial Kutta has loose, long ear flaps, a knobby ring of small horns, and a single tail that swells toward the end.
    ~As adults, Imperial Kutta have a crown of horns on their head, their ears have become more rigid closer to the head, and the tail splits into two ends toward the tip.
    ~Pups are spawned with closed eyes, and they gain great trust for their own tree until their eyes open as a mature adult.
    ~Imperial Kutta live off the energy of their original tree, unless the tree grows too old or the Kutta travels too far.
    ~If the original tree becomes too old and dies, an Imperial Kutta can photosynthesize on its own.
    ~Imperial Kutta are typically a more subdued color, but they can come in really any color, though the brighter are more of a rarity.
    ~Imperial Kutta do, indeed, have fur, but it is very short.
    ~The texture of an Imperial Kutta's fur can indicate its state of health ((eg soft and lush=healthy, rough and scraggly=sick/unhealthy))
Last edited by BucketORandomness on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Imperial Kutta

Postby BucketORandomness » Wed May 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Heyo. I have this species here, and I don't really have the dedication to run a species adoption kind of thing... Does anyone want this creature and their lines?

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets