Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a Bouncy Pet! (Any animal!) [CLOSED] by loofely

Artist loofely [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 22
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt a Bouncy Pet! (Any animal!) [CLOSED]

Postby loofely » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok so, at the moment, I have decided that I could probably do almost any animal lineart, I have a bunch of sketches in my notebook to give me ideas, so you suggest it I could probably pull it off. I do have presets already for:
Wolf (Up Ears), Dog (Floppy Ears), Cat, Horse, Arabian Horse, Draft Horse, Butterfly Wolf, Guinea Pig, Owl, Chicken, Fox, Tiger, Coyote, Squid, Pig, Frog, Leopard, Dragon, Small Bird, Unicorn, Pegasus, Fennec Fox, Cow, Bat, Giraffe, Penguin, Spider, Hamster, Mouse, Wallaby, Borzoi (Dog), Spaniel (Dog, Fluffy Ears), My Little Pony, Panther, Nyan Cat, Cerebrus, Reindeer.

I can do avatars or to put it in your siggy as well, and I have decided that it should be for a charge. So prices are as follows:
-Regular CS Pic= Free

Sizes:
-Avatar Example: Image (no bigger than 100 X 100)
-Signature Example: Image (somewhere around 200 x 200)
-Regular: The size of a regular unresized oekaki picture. (600 x 400) [With regular, you will not get a code, unless you specify that you would like the code for the full-sized pic for putting on your character page or such.]

As of right now, they will be FREE ADOPTS. I can add extras or accessories if needed, I don't mind, so give me a challenge!

Order Form!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lineart Species: [/b]
[b]Fluffy or Regular:[/b]
[b]Detailed Color Description and/or Reference Pic:[/b]
[b]Forms of Picture (Regular, Avatar or Siggy):[/b]
[b]Background (nothing too complicated please):[/b]
[b]Can you recieve PMs? (If not I will post your finished order on this forum.)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Rules & Regulations
-Please don't steal my idea or other people's custom pets! That means do not take the codes of other people's art unless you have permission!
-Please don't use anywhere without my permission, which basically means only use the codes I give you and it should be fine anywhere. It is perfectly fine to use anywhere on this site, as long as you don't claim as your own! (If you can get the codes on your own, please feel free to do so, just don't remove my signature!)
-I don't mind and even appreciate suggestions for either new animal linearts to do or for CS pets that you want to see as freebies!
-I will not make you a pet unless you fill out at least the basics of the form, so please just fill out the form! So please do not just post "I want one" without specifics, because I am not a mind reader and don't want to have to go after you for all of the details!
-You will not get your code(s) until you have approved of the order, by either posting on it or sending me a message! Sometimes changes need to be made or the person never ends up claiming the pet after it has been made, so you must actively let me know that you have acknowledged and approved of it before I go through all of the trouble to get the code!
-PLEASE DO NOT REPOST YOUR ORDER ONCE YOU HAVE POSTED IT! I go in order of the first orders to the latest, so reposting will not make me get to yours any faster. In fact, it will only make me angry. It clutters up the thread so please just do not do it!
-I cannot do more than one pet in a picture, except for special occasions. This is only because the linearts are too big to copy and paste in one pic and I cannot resize it. Please ask me about this as I may be able to make an exception, but I can't promise anything sorry!
-I really appreciate patience from everyone! Sometimes I get backed up because you know life happens, so thank you in advance for being patient.
-I am not currently accepting artists for the project, but I will let everyone know if I do start![/b]
-Well I must inform everyone that I kind of suck at backgrounds, that is why it says nothing too complicated in the order form. So if you would prefer to not have my horrendous backgrounds in your picture, you can choose to have a transparent background.
-Nothing else, just enjoy! If you have any other questions please PM me or post here!

Yay my freebie worked!! So I shall post it for you, I'll try to make some more, but you can do with these as you please!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=602070][img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2189/moondogup.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=602070][img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4208/purplemooncollar.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=602070][img]http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7782/timberwolfadvent.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=602070][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5671/christmasse.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by loofely on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 42 times in total.
loofely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a Bouncy Pet! (Many types!)

Postby broken angel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Username: gingalover14
Lineart Species: cat
Detailed Color Description of Animal and/or Reference Pic: all grey with a white chin
Background (nothing too complicated please): grass
Other: can the cat be fluffy
ok guys so i have quit roleplaying on threads
( i do it by pm now :3) and drawing on
the oekaki BUT i will still be
making
my dateer adopts
(and doing color ins and just random
sketches ) but that is all
and
those will be
the
only things i check (that and pms)
and plus you can send a tra
de wanting my pets thats fine~

◕3◕ *puppy eyes*ImageImage
broken angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loofely » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

gingalover14 wrote:Username: gingalover14
Lineart Species: cat
Detailed Color Description of Animal and/or Reference Pic: all grey with a white chin
Background (nothing too complicated please): grass
Other: can the cat be fluffy

Ok order finished already, let me know if I need to change anything!

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=602131
loofely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loofely » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

bumping, anyone else want one?
loofely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swing Those Tails! » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

I'd love one!
Username: Bananaaa c:
Lineart Species: Wolf, please
Detailed Color Description of Animal and/or Reference Pic: I don't have a pic... He's brown with a black stripe on his back, and three black dots under one eye (his left).
Background (nothing too complicated please): Maybe a night sky...? I don't need a backround, though.
Other: Can I have it as an avvie, too? I'll send a payment right away :3
Thank you, and it's alright if you don't get to mine. These are soooooooo cute!
Image ~Leaf Image ~Jake Image ~Jellybean Image ~Lederhosen

In my dream I was a werewolf
My soul was filled with crystal light
Lavender ribbons of rain sang
Ridding my heart of mortal fight

I will be gone for two weeks because of a family camping trip. I encourage you not to send trades at the moment, I am away and won't be back for another two weeks. don't expect me to reply to anything. Also, I'm planning to join accounts with Sheron, and she might move the pets over to her account while I'm gone. Don't expect me to reply to anything immediately.
Swing Those Tails!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butterfur » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Username: Gingerfire
Lineart Species: Cat
Detailed Color Description of Animal and/or Reference Pic: http://th01.deviantart.com/fs15/300W/f/ ... ts_Paw.jpg
Background (nothing too complicated please): Either transparent background or on a sea front?
Other: So cute! Not fluffy please.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

Song:.
And that's why I smile.
It's been a while
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now
You turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why,
I smile.

Smile - Avril Lavigne
Links:.
My Dream Pets, Hoards and More!
Trading Thread!
Hoards:.
All Rats!
Dream Pets:.
:PPS Dragon:Blue Balloon:Timberwolf:
Auctions:.
UR Banana!
Butterfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loofely » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Ok I finished the new orders, both of you can check them out!
loofely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

BREED WOLF BACK GROUND NIGHT USERNAME VASH COLOR BROWNPET NAME WOLFY :D :D :D
to mods:my brother plays too please dont ban usImageImage
vash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loofely » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

vash wrote:BREED WOLF BACK GROUND NIGHT USERNAME VASH COLOR BROWNPET NAME WOLFY :D :D :D

Ok finished! And please if everyone could try to fill out the actual form (just copy and paste) it makes my life a whole lot easier!
loofely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *QUIT* » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Username: tioletpaper1
Lineart Species: wolf
Fluffy or Regular: regular
Detailed Color Description and/or Reference Pic: (he is in my siggy) Black with five/four red lines outlining his ribs, two red lines on each front paw, two blue lines on each back paw. Three tails, the middle tail has a red line down the center that goes from his neck down to the tip of the tail, the outside tails have a blue stripe down the center.a bone mask, red eyes
Forms of Picture (Regular, Avatar or Siggy): regular
Background (nothing too complicated please): night time BG
Other:
*QUIT*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me