Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

doodles! by Snowflaketree

Artist Snowflaketree [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

doodles!

Postby Snowflaketree » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:07 pm

hello. i just doodled around so these drawings aren't perfectly proportioned nor did I try on their hands at All however I think their designs/colors are a bit interesting so . . they're free!
edit: ending this at 07:00 Jun 26th CS time!
edit(2): adding the people who participated to the oekaki! ty for writing!

this is not fcfs. please fill out the form below and in a day or so I'll pick the answers I liked the most and add those people to the oekaki (so you can get images)! You can enter for a maximum of 2 characters.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which character?:[/b]
[b]Tell me what this character's personality is like!:[/b]

*Don't feel pressured to write a lot! Just 2 or 3 sentences will be good.

If you get a character, you agree that . .
You will credit me for the design and art (TH).
You're only allowed to sell the design after it has gained extra artwork - otherwise, you can only gift it away for free if you wish to transfer it.
You are allowed to modify the design as long as you don't completely change it, but only take credit for your modifications to the design.
Please keep my signature on the drawing, but you're allowed to move it if you find the placement annoying.

Keeping track of forms here . . don't mind me. .
#1 : yoonvi,
#2 : plague-doctor
#3 : n/a gonna keep 'em
#4 : calmtides,

If you have any questions, ask away!
Last edited by Snowflaketree on Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Snowy. she/her.
Here to collect cool stuff or draw on oekaki!
My Toyhouse

Snowflaketree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: doodles!

Postby Litwick » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:15 am

Username: calmtides
Which character?: number 4 C:
Tell me what this character's personality is like!: they're really spunky. they're kind to most people, but if you get on their bad side, they can have quite an attitude. they love vibrant colours and being close to others, and their love language is definately touch. they insist on going on adventures almost all of the time, and they are seceretly scared of the dark.

extra: eek, these kiddos r so neat,,

I AM NOT ACTIVE ON HERE ANYMORE!
Please find my Toyhou.se and contact me there if…
I OWE ART
YOU OWE ME ART

i’m currently having a
toyhou.se purge, so please feel free to look!
i also have an adopt shop.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nikitty. » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Username: yoonvi
Which character?: 1
Tell me what this character's personality is like!: oh they are extremely groovy- their home (a large dark mansion bcoz yes) - is decorated with objects that are just a little bit too large to be reasonable.. they also really enjoy laying in the bathtub and staring at the ceiling

their personality is basically a mix between chill and cursed, they enjoy hanging out with their friends and is typically quiet in public but when the time arises they will embarrass the living heck out of their friends for funsies. they also are the kind of person to wear their friends clothes and then proceed to permanently borrow them-
░ stream break the brake by xdinary heroes ░

pals ; 𓃠 𓆏 𓃶 𓃴
nikitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plague-doctor » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:45 pm

Username: plague-doctor
Which character?: 2!
Tell me what this character's personality is like!: They work a low-paying job at a call center in a big city and when they aren't sitting on the phone with stressed and irritable customers dumping all their baggage on them, then they're sitting with friends at coffee shops listening and helping them with their problems too. Those around them would describe them as calm, friendly, caring, and patient, but under that facade is a constantly stressed, exhausted individual living off of coffee and tea and the occassional energy drink.

As the years press on, they've slowly withdrawn from the world outside of business hours to their small, cheap apartment. There, they've transformed it into their own personal oasis, filled with house plants grown from cuttings supplied by friends and neighbors, as well as the occassional plant rescued from the curb on trash day. Sometimes, they zone out on calls and fantasize about quitting their job, climbing the tallest tree at the park outside, and throwing pinecones at pedestrians until they either run out or someone calls the authorities on them. They would never hurt a soul, but still, they can always dream.

(Sorry for the text wall! I also just wanna say I like these guys a lot, they're really fun designs!)
ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage
plague-doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me