Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fluflion Adopts V1| see page 2 by Lady Mascaraed

Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Mascaraed [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fluflion Adopts V1| see page 2

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:01 am

((banner here))

MainMYO'sStoreArtist searchStaff searchAdopts
FanclubAdopts ArchiveCustom ArchiveItem ArchiveItem/MYO Raffles

Fluflions are a lion like creatures with heart antennas and pure hearts of Madness and Happiness, and super formed lions of mystic magic. They live deep within forests and mountains, they are rarely spotted by humans as they are guardians of nature, they help nourish the plants that live within the forests and mountains. When they die, they become a golden flower that glows. No one really knows their history or much about them. They are normally the colors of African lions, but they have been known to have other animal markings and colors. The rarest coloring and markings resemble that of a mythical dragon.

Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:14 am, edited 16 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:01 am

ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ
°Fluflion's are a closed species and it is not permitted for a non-staff user to create their own Fluflion adoptable.
°Selling or purchasing Fluflion's for any type of payment be it art, currency, or likewise is prohibited.
°You may not use the Fluflion base to sell designs for the species. You may only offer your services to create a design for another user, but you cannot pre-make designs for profit. Designs purchased on other bases may be transferred into the species as Fluflion with the appropriate MYO level so long as the original design also allows transfers.
°Fluflions/MYOs may only be traded for other Fluflions/MYOs, and Items can only be traded for other Items. You cannot exchange these adoptables or species items for art, currency, or outside species.
°You may roleplay Fluflions.
°A Flulion may not be your fursona/OC.
°Fluflion may not be co-owned (the act of two or more users developing a single Fluflion together). They must remain under a single owner for the purposes of breeding, trading, and other community-related activities.
°Transfers out of the species must be first discussed with the original artist of the design, and then secondly with the species Owners and run on a case-by-case basis. If these steps are refused to be taken, and the transfer goes forth anyway, it will result in a ban on the user. A transfer will only be approved for special circumstances.
°Be kind and courteous to every member, harassment within the species will not be tolerated. Please do not whine or beg for Fluflions.
°Respect Artists and their adopt competitions. Do not post forms after the deadline, continually bump an unjudged competition, or attempt to blackmail/persuade the artist into picking your form.
°We would appreciate it if you asked a species Owner before making public Fluflion based threads. Roleplays and such are fine to proceed without permission.
°Please do not mini mod the threads. Allow all questions posted here to be answered by staff only and if there is an issue contact a member of staff directly. Please message a species Owner if you have any complaints or concerns instead of posting them here.
°If you change your username, please inform the archivists so that they can update the archives!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
ꜰʟᴜꜰʟɪᴏɴ ʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ
°You may not edit your Fluflion's lines (including all traits and colors) unless adding accessories, changing expression, or coloring the line-art. You may add as many accessories as you desire. Message a species Owner for approval on adding scars to existing Fluflion's.
°Fluflion muzzles cannot be edited to change the length, shape, etc. This includes the nose. The only exception is matching the line thickness to your style, but everything must remain the same look.
°A list of edits must be posted on all Main Adopts, Kits, Transfer, and Customs.

ɢʀᴏᴡᴛʜꜱ/ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴍ/ᴛʀᴀɴꜱꜰᴇʀꜱ
°Custom lined MYOs/Adopts must have a secondary reference on the Official Fluflion lines to be used for approval, breeding, and archive purposes. A copy of official off-oekaki species lines in PNG and PSD format can be found [url=link]here[/url]. (Off-oekaki lines in the process of being made)
°Growths, Transfers, and MYO Customs may be made by any user, staff or otherwise.
°Transfers, Growths, and Customs must have clear approval from a staff member to ensure accuracy and assess potential issues. To receive approval you must send a screenshot of the completed Fluflion to any staff member along with the link to the original design/kit reference/MYO slot proof. If a screenshot is not possible please add the staff member you're messaging to the covered image.
°You cannot regrow a Fluflion that has already been approved and is accurate to the kit reference. Only exception is moving from V.1 to V.2 lines or transferring to oekaki.
°You can receive permission from Lady Mascaraed or Bunn! to reline a growth/transfer. It must be on the same reference, you cannot make a entirely new growth, and the purpose of a reline is for accuracy to the kit or original reference.
°Users may revamp customs, so long as they have the current species Owners express permission as well as posted proof of written approval of the revamp from a species Owner. However, revamps cannot occur if the Fluflion has had kits.

ʟɪᴍɪᴛꜱ & ᴄᴏᴏʟᴅᴏᴡɴ
°Users may own an unlimited number of Fluflions, but you may only win up to 3 main adopts in one month including any awarded Runner Ups. The following do not count toward this cooldown: Customs, Nursery Batches, Readoptions, and special adopts (events). A 'month' in this situation constitutes as a Calendar month, for example all of April or May etc and will be measured by the month the Fluflion is released in.
°A user must own a Fluflion for 30 days before they are allowed to trade it and may only make two trades every month. These trades can occur at any point during the month and once made you cannot trade again until the 1st of the next month in accordance with CS rollover times. You must fill out the proper form found on the [url=link]Fluflion Update Archive Thread[/url] for the trade to be valid.
°A user may trade multiple Fluflions at once between themselves and one user. For example, trading one Fluflion for two owned by one individual.
°Users may make a three-way trade. For example User A trades their Fluflion to User B, User B trades their Fluflion to User C, and User C trades their Fluflion to User A.
°A user may gift a Fluflion at any time without waiting for any ownership cooldown, and you may gift an unlimited number of Fluflions a month. You must fill out the proper form found on the [url=link]Fluflion Archive Update Thread[/url] for the gifting to be valid.
°Users must wait one week after obtaining a new Fluflion before they can breed it.
°Kits can be grown three weeks after their batch was posted.
°Users must wait three weeks after breeding any of their Fluflions before they can request another batch. This cooldown starts when the ticket was accepted by the artist, not when the batch was posted.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
ᴍᴀᴛᴇ'ꜱ & ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ
°Fluflions can be any romantic or sexual orientation and have as many relationships as they'd like.
°Fluflions can breed with one or two other Fluflions, regardless of gender, so long as the other owner(s) condone the breeding.
°Fluflions may breed a maximum of three times during their lifespan. The mate does not have to be the same in every breeding.
°One breeding will result in 1-4 kits (number randomly rolled).
°Incestuous relationships and relationships involving kits with adults are not allowed. You may not look for breeding/adult romantic partners for your kit until they have been grown and approved by staff; this includes kits that are "ready to be grown" or have a "growth in progress."
°Users may not PM artists about obtaining breeding slots. Breeding slots will remain public so everyone has a fair chance at obtaining the slot. Proof of user and/or artist sidestepping this rule will result in a strike.
°Users may not switch nursery artists for two weeks after they send in their breeding ticket/reserve a slot, unless the artist cancels their open slots. If switching nursery artists after two weeks, users must provide proof that they gave a day's notice to the initial artist that they would be switching, and then wait at least one day before switching to a new artist.
°Batches involving Legendary traits must be rolled for via live stream.
°All breeding based items must be on the ticket when posting.

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
°Any user can hold a readoption for their Fluflions if they so desire.
°Once a readopt is set in place, such as posting the thread or advertising it, a winner must be chosen and the host cannot back out. The Fluflion must be then gifted to the new user.I
°Readoptions must be judged by a month's time after the deadline has passed. If they have been left unjudged, a member of staff will step in to judge it.
°Readoptions must be held publicly where forms are visible to all. This means that PM (private message) readoptions are not allowed and must instead be held on a thread. This ensures that it can be judged if the host cannot do so.

ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ
°Artists may hold any competition type for their adopts (raffles, FCFS, impress, etc.)
°Staff may make or have another artist make their Personal Breeding after every 4 staff duty related tasks are completed (Adopts or Nursery Batches, can be a mix of both or four of one thing).
°Staff will not step in to decide the fate of a nursery batch as those must be determined by the owners themselves. If needed and all breeding partners agree, a staff member can randomly roll for the fate of a kit via live stream.
°Guest artists receive one unlimited uncommon custom slot after the staff vote, whether they are hired or not
°Staff will receive one custom slot each month based on activity. This slot is a One Rare Trait and Under custom that they can use, trade, or sell if desired.
•Defined activity for Artists is 2 Adopts or Nursery Batches per month. Activity for Moderators is defined by species owners on a case-by-case basis.
•There is a document that labels activity each month at the end of the month, please contact Lady Mascaraed or Bunn! for access to this document. If labelled as inactive, you can contact either owner to plead your case for activity. (Document is a wip)
•If you choose to not use/trade/sell the slot, you can combine it with the next month’s slot to get an Unlimited Rare and Unlimited Under custom. However, you cannot get a Legendary from this by combining more.
•If you do not want a custom, you can opt for one or more Edit Items. This excludes Breeding Mutation (unless adding up two months activity similar to the customs system) or Single Trait Autopass (unless adding up three months activity). Contact Lady Mascaraed or Bunn! for this option.

ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ
Occasionally, if an artist feels that an entry for a Fluflion that didn't win is deserving of recognition they will award an honorable mention. If a user accumulates a specific number of honorable mentions then they are eligible to trade them in for a custom Fluflion. These are earned through one's effort put into adoption competitions.

10 HMs for Unlimited Standard MYO
15 HMs for Unlimited Common and Under MYO
20 HMs for Unlimited Uncommon and Under MYO
35 HMs for One Rare and Unlimited Under MYO
50 HMs for Unlimited Rare and Under MYO
90 HMs for One Legendary and Unlimited Under MYO
Any user may make an HM Custom, whether staff or community. To get approval after their made simply have all the appropriate honorable mentions that you are using linked with your custom and message a member of Staff so that they may look it over. Once approved, these HMs are now obsolete and cannot be used again.

ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇꜱ & ʙᴀɴꜱ
You'll get three strikes before a ban. Bans mean that users cannot breed their Fluflions, interact with any of the Fluflion threads, participate in Fluflion events or the community chat, adopt or try out for new Fluflions, create customs/MYOs or have HM customs created, or grow/trade their Fluflions.

Strikes

Bans

°Fluflion Adopts reserves the right to issue a strike or ban to any user via majority Fluflion staff vote in accordance with the assessed severity of the situation.
°Fluflions of banned users may be readopted based on the severity of the case.
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:27 am, edited 11 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:02 am

ꜱᴛᴀꜰꜰ
This is the list of current staff and artists, as well as guest artists. Our staff work very hard to keep Fluflion's up and running, so make sure to thank them whenever you can!

Staff wrote
Owner
Lady Mascared

Co-owner
sent

Moderators
HedaFox

Archivists
Full-time Artists

Guest Artists

Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Traits

Standard- Eyes, Fur, Heart Antennas, Mouth, Teeth
Common - Horns, Zigzag Mouth, Scarf, Halo
Uncommon - Wings, Overgrown Fur/Tail, Heterochromia
Rare - Goo/Toxic/Frosting/Slime, Other Antennas, Sidecut
OMG SO LEGENDARY - Sweaters, Severe Lineart Edits, Double Wings
Bunny's Traits - Sailor Dress, Bunny Traits, Usagi's Ponytails, Multiple Eyes, Pure Heart of Princess Serenity

code
pixel
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Reserved
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcements

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 am

Announcements

8/15/18: staff applications open!
8/16/19: Three adopts are out! We are officially open!
8/17/19: Our first event is open today to August 20th. Spread the word that Fluflion Adopts are out, have the user(s) you invite to mark the main page and have them post your username. For every 5 users you invite will give you one free common or under MYO!
8/20/19-9/10/19: MYO event is here! This event ends September 10th.
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluflion Adopts| W.I.P|Staff apps open!

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:06 am

We are getting closer to finishing every details of this species! We are hiring staff!
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluflion Adopts| W.I.P|Staff apps open!

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Announcements
Hello Fluflion community! I'm excited to announce that our first adopt is out here by our wonderful staff member Bunn! We are super close to completed everything, heres a list of what needs to be done:
•Finish the lore/history of Fluflion's (completed, maybe...)
•Create the item archive and custom archive (completed)

Wow, just two things! We would love to hear some suggestions, so go on over to our Fanclub and post any suggestions you might have!

We are still recruiting staff members in these departments: artist, archivist, and moderator! You can go here for all the information you need!
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluflion Adopts| Open!|Staff apps open!

Postby astral. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:54 am

Mark! ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluflion Adopts| Open!|Staff apps open!

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:16 am

We will be holding a ten item raffle on August 20th! Be on the look out.

Staff applications are still open!

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets