Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Breed with Smokeleopard <3 by Acronymm

Based on Click to view
Artist Acronymm [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breed with Smokeleopard <3

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:19 am

Hi! </3 Here's my good boi Smokeleopard. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in breeding with him? It can be your own OC or one of mine, and you'll get the kits!

What To Do/Know:
- Fill out the form below uwu
- If you want to use one of my OC'S, I can describe them for you!
- Gender doesn't matter
- If you're interested, I will add you to the drawing and you can fill your character as parent two. I will then create the kit(s) that are produced and PM you to notify completion!
-If you don't know what to do here ya go: Fill form out, Send payment, and then color your character into the second parent spot! Then, that's all you have to do! I will do the rest; creating the kit(s), designing, adding accessories, etc

Code: Select all
Form~
Username:
Parent 2's Name: (if your own oc. But if my OC, feel free to ask me and I can describe them to you)
Payment:
Number Of Kits:

Payment!:
- These won't be free since I am newer and am striving to create an adoption center! Every pet helps so why not open breedings, adoptables, etc!
- Any rare pet(s), V rares, OMGSO (I can dream c':)
- Bulk
- C$
- Please add a bit more to payment if you want more than one kit or accessories (for example- 2 newer very rares for all 4 kits, 1 rare for 1 kit, 15 uc/c/vc for 3 kits, etc,,)
-Basically anything! The worst I can say is no thank you! ~~

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or comment below. Thanks ^^

EDIT!: Now PYWY breedings!! Open for a limited time <3
Last edited by Acronymm on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

Hello! I'm Acronymm (aka Acro). ❤️ I love meeting new people, trading, collecting, and making others happy! I love all animals, but my main favorites are horses, dogs/wolves, and birds, and reptiles. I own two horses in real life and also own a wonderful species, Cupido Draft Horses! I also own some more species (I'm obsessed with owning species!); Droxes.
Fluffapups, and Celestrials. A goal of mine is to eventually open up an adoption center, so every pet counts. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day.

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breed with Smokeleopard <3

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:24 am

Boompy <3
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

Hello! I'm Acronymm (aka Acro). ❤️ I love meeting new people, trading, collecting, and making others happy! I love all animals, but my main favorites are horses, dogs/wolves, and birds, and reptiles. I own two horses in real life and also own a wonderful species, Cupido Draft Horses! I also own some more species (I'm obsessed with owning species!); Droxes.
Fluffapups, and Celestrials. A goal of mine is to eventually open up an adoption center, so every pet counts. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day.

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:32 am

Acronymm wrote:Boompy <3
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:37 am

Acronymm wrote:
Acronymm wrote:Boompy <3
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breed with Smokeleopard <3

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:46 am

owO
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜️Breed with Smokeleopard <3⚜️

Postby Acronymm » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Acronymm wrote:owO
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜️Breed with Smokeleopard <3⚜️

Postby Acronymm » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 am

Acronymm wrote:
Acronymm wrote:owO
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acronymm » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:55 am

Aaaa ^^
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acronymm » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Acronymm wrote:Aaaa ^^
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acronymm » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Eee
ImageImage
♥~CUPIDO DRAFT HORSES~♥

©
Acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me