Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✦ ENVOY ADOPTS ✦ [Artist Search + Adopts ! ] by sentimental

Artist sentimental [gallery]
Time spent 23 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 26
168 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✦ ENVOY ADOPTS ✦ [Artist Search + Adopts ! ]

Postby sentimental » Tue May 07, 2019 2:08 pm

ʙᴀɴᴋ ✦ ʀᴜʟᴇsʀᴀʀɪᴛʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴛᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇsᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ

in a world much like our own, yet different, there were a race of beings known as envoys. they came in all shapes in sizes, with all manner of different traits. however, as time passed, a schism formed within the envoys, leading to the formation of two very different sides. the order and the chaos, as they called themselves, found their race in the midst of war. tensions were high, and there was little peace to be found anywhere in the world.

until the calamity occurred. the earth it self seemed to rise in protest of this war, and a great wave of light burst across the land, cementing on one central location, now known as the rift. the order and the chaos called a truce. to deal with this newfound rift, and the strange nightmares emerging from it, they agreed to put aside their differences. small bands have formed, each led by a brave commander. these bands could be from the side of order, they could be from chaos, they could be a mix- but peace is tentative. and the calamity is growing.

join today - gather your band of envoys.

✦ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ✦

Currently none !
Last edited by sentimental on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 15 times in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ RULES ✦

Postby sentimental » Sun May 12, 2019 10:50 am

✦ ʀᴜʟᴇs ✦

General wrote:
    > Envoys are a closed species. Non-staff are not permitted to create their own without the use of a Make-Your-Own (MYO) slot.
    > Free adopts you have won or traded for cannot be sold. If it is a paid adopt or a paid myo, you may resell if you have the artist's permission.
    > Non-staff may not pre-make designs on envoy lines for profit. You may take commissions to make a design for someone, but you cannot create them in advance and sell them.

> Negativity / harassment of users within Envoys is not allowed.
    > All CS rules must be complied with.
    > Repeated breaking of rules / serious infractions may result in a ban of the user involved.
    > Banned users will forfeit their right to interact with the community in any way. They can only gift their Envoys to other users. Interacting with a banner users' Envoys will result in a strike.
    > By participating in events / adopting envoys, you are agreeing to comply with all Envoy species rules.

Envoys wrote:
    > You cannot change Envoys designs without the use of an appropriate item. (Hair, Horns, Wings, etc) Outfits may be changed as desired.
    > Currently, Envoys can only be traded for other envoys. Items can only be traded for other items.
    > Envoys must be owned for two weeks before trading them.
    > Envoys can only use traits from within their faction 'Order' or 'Chaos', or from the list of the shared traits. Envoys cannot use traits from a higher tier than they are currently at. See 'Awakening your Envoy' for more information on tiers.
    > All Envoys created must have their tier & edits listed.
    > All Envoys must have a visible core.

> You may only own ten Envoys

Staff wrote:
    > Artists may hold any type of competition for their designs.
    > Artists/Moderators/Archivists will receive a Tier 1 MYO upon completion of their trial.
    > Artists must create 2 adopts a month to be considered active. For every month of activity, they will receive a Tier 2 MYO.
    - When applicable, they must awaken at least one adopt per month.
    > Official adopts can be created on or off-base.
    > Moderator/Archivist's activity is defined by the admins. For every month of activity, they will receive a Tier 2 MYO

✦ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇs & ʙᴀɴs ✦

Strike Policies wrote:
    strikes will work on a 'forgiveness' policy. if you receive a strike, then go 3 months without getting a second strike, your strike will be removed.
    Users with one strike are not permitted to trade. Users with two strikes are not allowed to participate in any Envoy events. A third strike will result in a ban from the species.

current strikes :
n/a
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ STAFF ✦

Postby sentimental » Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 am

✦ sᴛᴀғғ ✦

owners
neondisaster
sentimental_android

archivists

none

artists
julibee
Snowflakette
father

moderators

none

trial artists

none

Last edited by sentimental on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ TIERS & TRAITS ✦

Postby sentimental » Sun May 12, 2019 10:52 am

✦ ᴛɪᴇʀs & ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ✦

There are five tiers of envoys
These tiers are denoted with stars -

Tier 1 (Fledglings & Fallen) :xx★✰✰✰✰
Tier 2 (Guardians & Knights) :xl★★✰✰✰
Tier 3 (Virtues & Powers) :xxx.★★★✰✰
Tier 4 (Thrones & Furies) :xxx.★★★★✰
Tier 5 (Seraphim & Exalts) :xx.★★★★★

The number of total stars is the max tier an Envoy can be awakened to.
Most free Envoys are released on a four star (tier 4) basis - ★✰✰✰
Only in special circumstances will tier five eligible Envoys be released.

✦ T R A I T S ✦

✦ ✦ IMPORTANT NOTE : Order and Chaos traits cannot mix ! For example, you cannot make an envoy with horns and headwings. ✦ ✦
{} = Order/Chaos Traits
[] = Transcendant (Shared) Traits

✦✦ All Envoys must have a Core and Headwings OR Horns. ✦✦

The Fledgling || The Fallen

{ Types of Headwings - Jewel Cores - Mineral Cores || Horn Types - Metal Cores - Element Cores}
[ MUST HAVE CORE - Pupil shape - Hair - Nails - Pupils ]

Guardians || Knights
{Up to 2 Halos - One Set of Feathered Wings - Feather Hair/Growths || Animalistic Traits - Animal Ears - Fur Growths - Scales - Tails}
[Core Shapes]

Virtues || Powers
{ Wings in place of arms - Multiple Limbs - Multiple Eyes - Two Sets of Headwings || One set of Non-feathered Wings - Animal Limbs - Horns on the Body - Multiple Tails }
[Core Location Other than Chest]

Thrones || Furies
{Two sets of Feathered Wings - Eyes on Other Parts of the Body - Multiple Halos || Animal Heads - Multiple Heads (Includes Tail-head) - Two sets of Non-feathered Wings}
[Two cores - Elemental Aspects]

Seraphim || Exalt
{ 3+ Sets of Feathered Wings || Non-limb Animal Traits (centaur - naga - merperson)}
[2+ Cores]

✦✦ Outfits do not count as a trait, so you may edit them or design them as you wish !
Please keep all cs rules in mind when designing a wardrobe for your Envoy. ✦✦

Visual Guide : Coming Soon !
Last edited by sentimental on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ AWAKENING GUIDE ✦

Postby neon. » Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 am

✦ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ✦

So, you've adopted an Envoy. What now? How do I get to add more traits to them?

Each Envoy has one very special trait- they all have a core! Regardless of material, these cores share awakening properties. By placing special 'Awakening Stones' on their core, Envoys can grow in power and increase tier.
★✰✰✰✰ -> ★★✰✰✰
This awakening will give them one trait from the the next tier's pool, and they'll be considered a tier two Envoy! Like Envoys, awakening stones come in a variety of tiers. Use the correct stone to increase your Envoy to the next tier!

What if I have a bunch of awakening stones, but my Envoy is already at that tier?

Awakening stones can also be used to add more traits of their tier. Say you chose to take a 'single halo' while awakening your fledgling Envoy to a Guardian. You can use another Tier 2 Awakening stone to add another trait from that tier pool! Now they can have feathered hair and a halo!

Well, that sounds great. How do I get awakening stones?

Envoys are an adoptable role-playing game. You will receive awakening stones from our Lore Events. These stones will be added to your inventory. When you want to use them, Simply post a form in the [Awakening Cove]. An artist will accept your request, and awaken your Envoy. Staff are not responsible for adding non-awakening edits to your Envoy.

Visual Guide : Coming Soon !
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ EVENT GUIDE ✦

Postby neon. » Sun May 12, 2019 10:56 am

✦ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ✦

coming soon! guide will be released with the first event.
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ MISC LINKS ✦

Postby neon. » Sun May 12, 2019 11:02 am

open for marks
- please note. information is a work in progress, and may change! -