Based on Click to view
Artist hugs100 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #55 (closed)

Postby hugs100 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:39 am

Breed: Water (Common)

Tell me how they feel about their see-through hair!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
How do they feel about their hair:

Sorry! forgot to add an end date!
This will day on May 2nd!
End Date: Fri, May 2nd @ Rollover!
Last edited by hugs100 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #55 (open)

Postby GhostttlyDragons » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:41 am

Username: GhostttlyDragons
Name: Kirra
Personality: Very confident, funny and sarcastic. She loves to flip her hair over her face.
How do they feel about their hair: They love it! Whenever Kirra gets mad and flips her hair over her face, she can still glare at the other person! Plus, it’s so much easier to keep clean with it being clear (and water, obviously)

Ghosttt ; they/them ; gaming, drawing, and singing ; hi lmao

Hey! My name is GhostttlyDragons, but you can call me Ghosttt or G!
I love horror movies, games, and Pokémon! I like other stuff too, and I don’t mind a pm!
GhostttlyDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owmyeverything » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:42 am

Username: owmyeverything
Name: Strom
Personality: Bubbly
How do they feel about their hair: he wishes it was easier to brush
owmyeverything

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 am

Username: Diamond pet
Name: Clarity
Personality: Clarity is pretty shy and crazy intelligent. She likes to listen and take things in, preferring not to be the center of attention.
How do they feel about their hair: She feels innerly proud of it, though she wouldn’t admit it, not wanting to seem shallow and stuck up. Clarity would rather be thought of as clever, though she can’t help but find her hair very pretty and elegant.
Last edited by Zephara on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:37 am

Username; Knickknacks
Name; Nimue
Gender; Female
Personality;
The first thing you'll notice about Nimue is that she's a happy, positive Kiragon. Nimue tries to find joy in each day, and can usually be found with a content smile on her face. She loves to laugh and socialize with other Kiragons, though she's also capable of calming down and providing a listening ear for those of her friends who need it.
How do they feel about their hair:
Funny story, actually- she grew up mainly around other Water Kiragons, so Nimue thought having a see-through mane was the norm- until she met a Grass Kiragon. She was so surprised to see that there were Kiragons without flowy, watery manes! Some of them were made of plants or hair or wispy clouds or fire! Wow!!

Despite her fascination with all the cool differences between Kiragons, Nimue still loves her own mane the best. She never has to worry about getting overheated when she has a mane of literal water! She also loves playing with it- watching the water swirl around on its own, or flicking her tail at friends to splash water on them.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emrys » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 am

Username: CreativeUser
Name:
Personality: Bright, bubbly, and cheerful. A positive ray of sunshine to others around her.
How do they feel about their hair: She thinks it's cool and loves to run and swish it around. Sometimes she'll stick little plants, flowers, or even a tiny fish in it to swim around.

alex | asian american | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trades ۰ fr ۰ pfq ۰ dv ۰ ©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[★] personal archive | [☾] dreamies/goals
emrys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:30 pm

Username: AccidentsHappen
Name: Cascade
Personality: Cascade is a sweet and gentle boy. He loves to explore and make new friends, and learn new things. He is quiet but enthusiastic, and can make his presence felt if he needs to, either with a firm tone (He has a surprisingly deep voice) or with quiet dominance.
How do they feel about their hair: He would probably sum it up himself with "Eh. I'm used to it." If he were honest with himself, he would probably say he didn't like it. He feels that his flowing hair makes him look "girlie". (Probably from being mistaken for a girl in his childhood) He also would rather that it not be transparent, because he can't really cover his face with it to hide from the sunlight, or from others while he's napping or wants to think. But yes, he is used to it.

Edit- Grammar
Last edited by AccidentsHappen on Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:09 am

bump!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:50 am

Username: Myst_c

Name: Anahita (Anahita is a beautiful and underused Persian name, meaning 'water or river goddess')
Ara is a nickname her friends use (also meaning water)

Personality: Anahita is warm and bubbly,and overall quite friendly towards other kiragons she meets, although Anahita has such a fun personality, she isn't perfect and has her flaws which are that she is forgettable but she tries her best to have a good memory and that she is sometimes, just sometimes can be a bit impulsive, meaning she does something without thinking it over or doing it without care. Overall all that, Ara or Anahita is just a clear bubble who you can see through to discover the fun and flaky part of her.

How do they feel about their hair: Anahita or Ara is quit warm and loving about her clear water hair/mane. She feels like she stands out from the others in a very good way, she feels confident and herself, not just a copy of the other water kiragons, because of her see through hair she feels majestic and quite proud of it. Although she is loves her hair so much she doesn't like bragging, boasting or showing it off to others and always imagine how others will feel about it, which quite makes Anahita the innocent and bubbly bean.

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:44 am

bump!!!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me