Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Zchnissers by ...Huh?

Based on Click to view
Artist ...Huh? [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zchnissers

Postby ...Huh? » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 am

Main threadArtist search ● Nursery ● Growths ●
ImageImageImageImage

What's a Zchnisser?
That's a good question!
Zchnissers [Sch-ni-sers] (In singular Zchnizy) are mammals with a soft hair but they're hearts are softer, we can compare them to dogs, they can get along with everybody around them!

There are other variations of Zchnissers?
Zchnissers can live anywhere that food is abundant.
Most commonly foun geographic variations are shown below.

Flop ears are mosst common in Brasil.

Tropical Zchnissers or "tropical floofs" are generally a little more bigger.

Polar Zchnissers are found anywhere that have average climates of below-freezing.
they have long and thick fur.

how to take care of a Zchnizy?
Healthy Zchnissers do not need special care beyond a good diet, company and affection, routine veterinary assistance and a lot of physical exercise. It is also necessary to provide them with basic canine training to stimulate their mind and get them to behave appropriately anywhere.

Of course, the Zchnizy will need special care if it is sick. The care of the sick Zchnizy will depend on the disease he has at the time, and should be recommended by a veterinarian. To prevent Zchnizy diseases, it is advisable to do periodic veterinary check-ups. But, if it is not your case and your furry companion is in perfect how to give a better life to your Zchnizy

When we talk about Zchnizy care, without a doubt, the first thing that comes to mind is your diet. Puppies that have not yet been fully weaned should be fed by their mother and with the supplements recommended by the veterinarian. The amount and frequency of your food will depend on the quantity and quality of breast milk, as well as the recommendations made by the veterinarian.

In contrast, the Zchnissers that have already been weaned, will follow a mainly solid diet that must be balanced to provide them with the nutrients they require. There are many opinions on what is the best food for these animals, from those who support feeding exclusively with balanced feed (of different brands), to those who consider that Zchnizy food should be based on cooked food. There are also those who think that the Zchnissers should be fed with raw food. Therefore, it is best to decide the diet of your Zchnizy with the help of the veterinarian and choose to buy quality food. If your Zchnizy is a newly adopted puppy, consult with the protector and ask her what she ate and how often. In any other case, the diet and frequency of meals should be recommended by the veterinarian.

The Zchnizy does not require special care like particular haircuts, but it does need frequent brushing because it loses a lot of hair. He also needs exercise, company and affection.

The brushing of these animals should be done with a metal bristle brush. Once achieved, to offer the best care to Zchnizy, it is best to brush the hair of the animal once a day, especially during the molting season, to avoid the accumulation of dead hair. Otherwise, not only your house will be impregnated with hairs, but also tangles could form in the Zchnizy's mantle and cause the appearance of external parasites such as fleas. Likewise, said entanglements could cause pain in the animal at the moment of wanting to comb them.
ImageImageImageImage
Rarity chart
Standard:
Hair edits that stay above jawline when wet, Custom Tail Shine, Teeth, Claws

Common:
Hair edits that go beyond the jawline when wet, Backmanes, Custom Tails, Longer Fur

Uncommon:
Short/No Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Pupil, Custom Tongue

Rare:
Extra/Missing Eyes (maximum of six eyes total), One Halo, Extra Limbs (up to six total), Missing Limbs (up to two total, does not pass in breeding without mutation/autopass item), Glow, Two Tails, Height Mutation (Munchkin or Reverse Munchkin), Horns on the Head, Extra Ears (maximum of two sets), Colorful Blood, Approved Natural Mutations (i.e. goop, polydactyl, etc.)

Legendary:
Wings, Gems, Transparency, Multiple Heads, Multiple Halos, Elemental Aspects, Multiple Tails (more than two, up to nine total), Scales, Shine on the Body, Horns on the Body, More than Six Limbs (maximum of eight), Exposed Bone, Odd Limb Placement, Body Legnth, Form Changing, Gene Splicing (with species owner approval only)

Non-Rarity Traits:
(These do not automatically pass in breeding and hold no trait rarity.)

Weight (Plump/Skinny/Muscular), Sclera Color, Heterochromia, Tattoo
ImageImageImageImage
Staff

Owner
* SlowlyCups

Artists
* SlowlyCups

Rules
General:
• Please be courteous to every member of the community, treat others how you would like to be treated.
• Please do not steal the concept or art of Zchnissers.
• Please do not spam or minimod.
• Please do not enter competitions after they have been closed.
• No guilt tripping.
• You may own as many Zchnissers as you would like.
• You may not alter your Zchnizy appearence.
• You may not make your own Zchnizy if you do not have permission.
• If you have questions, ask!

Staff:
• Staff should compose themselves in a mature, and unbiased manner.
• Staff are to be respected by the community.
• To be considered active
Artists must create one batch per month.
Archivists must update the archives at least once per month.
Mods must be active during the month.
• Inactive staff will be given a warning after a month of inactivity, and will be removed within the two weeks following that warning if they do not respond and there was no prior notice to explain their inactivity.
• Staff recieve one MYO for every month of activity.

Trading:
• Zchnissers are never to be used as “fodder” for trading. Please only make trades that you are sure that you want to participate in.
• Zchnissers may only be traded for other Zchnissers. You may not trade Zchnissers for CS pets, C$ or other currency.
• The archivist must be notified of all trades through the archive update thread before the trade may be deemed official.
• Users who participate in a trade have a strict cooldown of one month before they may trade again.
• Only two way trades may occur.

Gifting:
• Gifting is one way and may not be reversed unless both parties agree.
• Gifting may occur once per month.
• The archivist must be notified of all gifts through the archive update thread before they may be made official.ImageImageImageImage
Are you interested in joining thestaff? Well here's your chance!!

Guest Artist Application:
Guest artists have their position for a week. They may make up to15, After their trial period, they may be hired as a full time artist! If you do not get hired, you will recieve 1 MYO Zchnizy for your work!
Code: Select all
[b]Guest Artist Application[/b]
Username:
A little about yourself!:
Examples of Previous designs (min 5):
Previous adoption centers you've worked at (if applicable):
Would you be interested in a full time position?:

Archivist Application:
Archivists keep track of the adopts in the species and who they belong to. An archivist would be responsible for creating a regular adopt archive, as well as a custom/myo archive if they desire.
Username:
Experience with Archiving:
How often are you online / could you update the archive?:

Moderator Application:
Mods are in charge of cleaning up the threads and making sure that everyone is following the rules! They can also approve custom Zchinissers. Moderators must be consistent and unbiased in their judgement.
[b]Moderator Application[/b]
Username:
Experience with modding:
How often are you online?:

ImageImageImageImage
Stamps
None yet!
ImageImageImageImage
Giftlines
None yet!
Last edited by ...Huh? on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Huh?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zchnissers

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:35 am

Mark
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se