Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ hiatus by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
54 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

by Inkeyu

V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ hiatus

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:52 am

main topic [ you are here ] ⧉ markings genealogy ⧉ fanclub ⧉ artist corner

ARTIST COMPETITION

πΌπ‘π‘‡π‘…π‘‚π·π‘ˆπΆπ‘‡πΌπ‘‚π‘

A keakota is a rather new species located on a island by the name of Keramarin located on the outskirts of South America. This species has the combined traits of equine and canine. Keakotas have four toed paws with claws, similar to that of a canine. They have a thin whip like tail that is slender and a pretty strong defense towards smaller animals if they get to close from behind. A keakota's head resembles that of a roman nosed equine. Their most unique feature is their ears. As long as a donkey's but surrounded with fur and a smooth inner ear that is without fur. They are measured in hands through increments of three like a horse. Keakota's height range from 14.0 through 16.3 hands. Males are slightly larger than females in most cases. A male has a larger muzzle than the slimmer female. Keakotas can be trained rather easily once caught. They take well to head collars and saddles, they are build muscular and can pull sleds and carts if needed. Their loyalty is similar to that of a dog, as in the wild they form packs similar to that of wolves. Keakotas do not mate for life and it is common for a female to breed with multiple males throughout her lifespan. A Keakota is fully mature at the age of four. Their life span can range from 15-20 years. A female can give birth to one or two Keakota pups per litter. There is a fifty fifty percent chance of either. The term of mare and stallion do not apply to Keakotas. They are referred to as male or female or a Keo(male) and a Kea(female), Kotas(plural). When a male is neutered, he is known as a gelding, no longer able to have offspring. They behave and sound like horses though not exactly, their sound is more distinctive than that of a horse but similar in sound, though they live in packs. Keakota are omnivores, meaning they eat both meat and plants, none preferring one over the other. keakota's have horse coloration.

π‘‚π‘Šπ‘πΈπ‘…π‘†π»πΌπ‘ƒ

Adopting a Keakota is a fairly easy process. You simply fill out the form provided by an artist and post it. You are allowed to adopt one Keakota per day. You can order a breeding at any given time, though you must have visual proof of permission from one or both owners if neither are owned by you. Keakotas can only breed naturally, male x male and female x female pairs cannot be bred. Keas can only be breed a total of five times while keos can breed up to eight. Keakotas usually only have one pup during a pregnancy, twins are rare. rolling a prime number will result in twins.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:53 am

π‘…π‘ˆπΏπΈπ‘†

1.Do not create, redistribute, or trace these lines or use the ideas of this species.
      2. Do not ask to become a staff member, I will appoint them when necessary.
      3. Do not whine if you do not win a Keakota. There will be plenty more.
      4. Customs are not given, they are earned by staff and other members, do not ask for one.
      5. You are allowed to own up to as many Keakotas as you want.
      6. You are not allowed to trade or sell your Keakota as of now.
      7. Currently, a Kea can breed 5 times, a keo 8, there is a low chance of having twins.
      8. Do not spam this thread or any thread related to Keakotas. You may ask questions here or pm them to me.
      9. Be friendly and nice to the members of the community.
      10. You are allowed three warnings before you are banned, warnings are refreshed after two months.
      11. You can only adopt one Keakota per day
      12. You are not allowed to transfer these designs. If you order art, the species must not be altered in any traits.
      13. Runner-up Keakotas do not happen. No matter the case there is no second place in winning a Keakota.

𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑆

are allowed to make a total of three Keakota up for adoption per day. No contests for adopting should last any longer than a month. Artists are allowed two customs per year. Artists are allowed to add material to forms but the skeleton of the form must still be used. Artists are required to set end dates for each of the adoption contests. Artists are not allowed to make adjustments to the lines without my approval before posting, ie; missing ear, no tail etc. A artist can give out a custom to a user with my permission if they see that such user is helping with the community and should be recognized. They also have the power to give warnings and bans if the moderators are not around to handle it or they are involved in the problem.

𝑀𝑂𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑆

are the rule enforcers. They are allowed to give bans and warnings if they see you breaking rules. Any disrespect to them is prohibited, if done, depending on the situation, you could be banned from adopting and posting on Keakota related forms for a period of time or given a warning. Moderators are also allowed two customs per year.They are allowed to design their customs but must give such design to the artist to put on the official lines once approved by me.

πΊπ‘ˆπΈπ‘†π‘‡ 𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑆

must follow the same rules as the artists. They are allowed one custom during their time period making Keakotas. Guest artists are picked through the artist competition. Their term can go between two weeks to a month. A guest artist can become a full time artist if the staff and myself are impressed with their designs.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑆
  • elue
  • inkeyu
  • Knives
    𝑀𝑂𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑆
    πΊπ‘ˆπΈπ‘†π‘‡ 𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑆
  • birch. - until dec. 15th
    𝐡𝐴𝑆𝐼𝐢 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑀
    Code: Select all
    [center][i][size=85][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3943546#p121593739]main topic[/url]⧉ [url=https://sta.sh/01bpso6r7bv6]markings genealogy[/url] ⧉ [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2535875&p=80310184#p80310123]fanclub[/url] [/size][/i]

contest details here.
    an end date must be provided no greater than a month. [/center]

[b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]height:[/b]
    [b]sex:[/b] keo/kea/gelding
    [b]age:[/b]
    [b]color:[/b]
    [b]markings:[/b]
    [b]marking geno:[/b]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3943546][img]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y469/Rosetta233/KeakotaStampNightsKeo_zpse028afb6.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:30 am, edited 8 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open for posting.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V.2 ⧉ 𝐾𝐸𝐴𝐾𝑂𝑇𝐴𝑆 ⧉ open

Postby TwistedMadz » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:11 am

Mork!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
hhhhhhhhImageImageImageImage

WIP

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
TwistedMadz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Mark
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Mark!