Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Birgoon's by Umbre!

Artist Umbre! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Birgoon's

Postby Umbre! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Welcome to the mountains where bird like dragons inhabit!

Small rp introduction:
You seem to have stumbled upon a high mountail filled with caves inside, above you flies what it seems like are dragon bird hybirds, showing off their coat color and dropping large feathers, while the safest option is to leave them be, you decide to hide and study their looks and behavior...

Species:

Birgoon's are as they sound, a hybird of dragon and bird, they are known for their size which is the apropiate size to be ridden on and feather/fur colors, they shelter themsealves in the mountains where most people dont head out due to the cold and breeze.

They are omnivores which means they eat fruit and meat, however some even struggle to get any food due to the humans stealing them or other animals eating their same food.

Birgoons can posses one of the three main elements, Fire, Water and Earth, it is easy for a birgoon to know what elements others posses by the aura they give, but for humans or other species it is hard to tell due to their coat colors being deceiving, the only way to know is by seeing them use it

Behavior and Gender difference:

Behavior depends on how the birgoon was raised, but those raised in the wild seem to show these natures:

Males: They tend to be protective of their female partner if they have one, if not then they usually fight other males for dominance, they show agression if they feel threatened and are hard to gain trust, however if they sence a calming aura in another birgoon or creature, they seem to put their agression aside.
Females: They are more calmer then males, usually are with a group of female birgoons or in their den taking care of eggs or just to stay away from others, they are usually calm and easy to gain trust to, however they are still on high alert unsure if their is danger ahead.

Gender difference:
Males: Males have larger and longer horns (if they do have them) but their main gender difference is in the tails, Male's center tail feather is longer then the other two
Females: Females have shorter horns (if they do have them) but their main gender difference is in the tails, Females have their tail feathers the same length

Information:
Birgoons are a closed species that will slowly have designs released bit by bit, no they will not cost C$ or Cs pets, instead, you fill up a small forum with info that will be given when a design is put out!
Last edited by Umbre! on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birgoon's

Postby Umbre! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Rules:

1-This is a closed species, DO NOT ask me to make some for you unless I specifically say so
2-The amount on how much you can own is limitless! so dont need to worry about how much you have <3
3-DO NOT SELL YOUR BIRGOONS AWAY UNLESS APPROVED BY ME, Swaping and gifting is fine but make sure to run by me or a moderator
4-do not change the design of your birgoon, adding some items or scars is fine but dont alter it too much
5-You are allowed to take your Birgoon offsite for Roleplays, drawings, etc, but make sure to link back here and credit me for the species and credit whoever drew the design.
6-Do not pressure others into doing something that they shouldnt do and do not steal other peoples designs, if you are experiencing this. Dont be afraid to contact me or a moderator.
7-break a rule, recieve a warning, 3 warnings, you will be banned, BE WARNED!

Rules for artists:
1-Do not use this artist chance as a way to make your own Birgoon, you are only allowed to make 1 a month for yourself unless you ask me that you want to make another
2-You cannot change the price of birgoons, they must be free to users
3-If you sign up to become a guest artist or a permanent artist, I at least want around 2-3 for guests and 3-4 for permanent artists. If you can do more then you will be free to make a birgoon for yourself even if you already made yours for the month. And if i can, maybe a drawing from me <3
4-Permanent artist? Sure! Since I sometimes wont be active to make designs on my own I would be glad if others could offer asistance!
5- Break a rule? I will contact you about it and may strip you from your artist role
6- Unable to keep up due to personal stuff? Its alright! Just make sure to contact me or a moderator about it and we will keep your artist role intact
7- retiring artist role? I understand, make sure you contact me about it and so you will be added to the retired staff role.
Last edited by Umbre! on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbre! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Staff:
Owner: Umbre!
Moderator's: Sylvy
Artists: Sylvy (Again)
Guest artists: To be added
Retired artists/ Moderators: to be added...

Applications:
Closed
Will open when I thinks it time to open it
Last edited by Umbre! on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbre! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Rarity?

Common: No line edits aside from gender and horn differences, Usual color's you can see in a bird
Uncommon: Line edits like different wings, different tail, unsual horns (like deer horns),etc. Doesnt have that much colors as a usual colorful one
Rare (Sometimes released for free users): Glowing patterns, can have not normal elements like lightning or Ice, different eyes, gems on its body, can have more than 3 tail feathers (But the gender difference must be noticible)
Legendary(Only alowed to created by me or artists with permission): More than one pair of wings, more then one pair of eyes, Can Posseces either the element of Light or Darkness, Can have star like patterns on its body, Can have more than 1 head (Hydra inspiration!)
Last edited by Umbre! on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbre! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:57 pm

With those res done, you are free to mark!
Umbre!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umbre! » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:04 am

Bump!
Umbre!