Artist Glitter_Goatman [gallery]
Time spent 6 days
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

adopts

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:12 am

((timer's wrong, it took about 2 hrs))

sum halloween adopts!
they're free, but you have to tell me at least in a few sentences - what happened to them? who do they used to be? why are they like this? most likely not fcfs - i'll pm you if you win
Code: Select all
which pup?:
name:
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopts

Postby ...Huh? » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:57 am

which pup?:#3
name:Elías
answer: he is easy to scare
he can be kind but he can be a bit aggressive sometimes
Last edited by ...Huh? on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
...Huh?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazzy The Phoenix » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:59 am

which pup?: #1
name: Myth
answer: She was harassed when she was younger and eventually attacked the people who harassed her. But the cycle kept repeating.
Pet's name: Jazzlyn

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Jazzy The Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash.e » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:19 am

which pup?: #2
name: Athena
answer: Athena was a goddess, one who cherished all but as the weak link, she suffered watching her favorite subjects be destroyed by god's such as Thor. This caused her to lock herself in her mind, forgetting all about the gods.

✶ 🎀 - 𝒜 𝓈 𝒽 . 𝑒 - 🎀 ✶
- 𝒮𝒽𝑒/𝐻𝑒𝓇 -
- 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃 -

ς๏๓๓เรรเ๏ภร ๏קєภ
Ash.e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 am

which pup?: 3
      name: valerie
      answer: has fire powers and a large gap in her memory. is it possible that she was experimented on? she is easily frightened and thinks deeply about every decision she makes.

Postby Jedi Master Lady Ren » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 am

which pup?: #3
name: Daniel (Danni)
answer: Danni was a quiet, spacey boy and a total book nerd. He always had a tendency to get lost in thought, which ultimately led to his present state. He'd been deep in thought about this and that and hadn't even noticed the car coming as he crossed the street, barely even registering what happened until he felt the searing pain rip through his body. The rest was a blur of lights, needles, and faces as he drifted in and out of consciousness. Eventually the doctors had to call it, he'd been too badly broken to be saved. Problem was, Danni didn't realize that. He woke up to find himself looking down at his broken body, not believing his eyes. He spent weeks trying to tell people he was fine, that he was still alive. Over time his mental state began to deteriorate, still convinced he was a living breathing being despite the now very obvious and impossible injuries covering his body. On occasion he'll come across someone who can see him and acknowledge him, but the moment they try to convince him that he is in fact dead, he'll start yelling and crying, telling them that they're wrong before running off to find somewhere to hide with himself, telling himself over and over that he knows he's right. He's not dead, he can't be. He can't be... right?

(I'm so sorry this is so long)
╔══════════════════╗

Remember the days when we were strong,
When war was waged and days were long.
Even through loss our love remained,
Through pain and fear you always stayed.
Even if we're not here for long,
Remember my dear, we're still strong.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ImageImage *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

╚══════════════════╝

─────────ೋღ 🌸 ღೋ────────
-Female-Artist-Stargazer-Gem Enthusiast-Bi-Sagittarius-Slytherin-Jedi- My Characters ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jedi Master Lady Ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:36 am

which pup?: 1
name: Meridith
answer: well she was bred in a lab and then she got experimented on and she went insane. After about 3 years in the expirerement place experiment 12/Meridith was released to kill and feast on prey. But deep inside she didn't want to kill, she wanted pups of her own. So she went out in the village that was built close by and she found a mate.
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greengummies » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 am

which pup?: #2
name: Shyla
answer: She was a young and curious mother with a small family in a small town. She loved to wander off and explore the wilderness whenever she had the time between taking care of her family and her job. One day, she wandered a bit too far into the forest and got lost within the dark twisting paths. She had a terrifying encounter with a large creature who seemed intent on eating her. It was a close getaway, but she couldn't stand to risk another encounter. She hid away in the most convenient place she could find, a deep and gloomy cave. She stayed in the cave until she grew insane with her family never to know what her fate was.
greengummies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:31 am

bump
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:40 am

this is now closed!!
the winners are --

#1 - jazzyyazi
#2 - GreenGummies
#3 - Jedi Master Lady Ren

let me know if you want to be added to the drawing!
thanks everyone for participating!
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery