Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Flamefoals 2.0!Lines by SkywardtheDragon by Pyreice101

Based on Click to view
Artist Pyreice101 [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Flamefoals 2.0!Lines by SkywardtheDragon

Postby Pyreice101 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:21 pm

[lines by SkywardtheDragon,thanks Skyward!]Yes,this is a remake of Flamefoal adopts,with lines by SkywardtheDragon.
Ah,so your here to adopt a Flamefoal?Right this way!
What are Flamefoals wrote:Flamefoals are just like horses,except they have a mane of flame going down they'r backs and flames next to they're eyes!The flames on they're back can be any color,one Flamefoal could have a dark brown flame mane,the next Flamefoal could have a neon pink flame mane!The flames next to their eyes are always the same color as they're eyes though,but not necessarily the color of the mane.Some Flamefoals are nocturnal,they usualy have dark coats and flames for hiding in the night.

Behavior wrote:Flamefoals live in herds,lead by a Lead Stallion and a Lead Mare,the lead pair are usualy the ones with the longest or hottest manes of flame.The leaders are the ones who defend the herd most often,whail the lower-ranked members are the ones who care for the foals.The whole herd usually raises the foals together,though there have been cases where a mother wouldn't let anyone else near her foal and raise it herself.
Mares tend to get excited easier,and are not as calm as stallions.They are most aggressive when they have a foal,and are not above attacking a fellow herd member if they think they caused they're foal to get injured.
Stallions are much calmer,and will take care of the foals if something happens to the mother.Many people who train Flamefoals will gentle colts before trying to tame mares.
All Flamefoals love two things:Apples and strawberries.A Flamefoal will do anything to get strawberries,even walk up to a human!Wild Flamefoals have been known to fight over who gets to eat a strawberry they find.

Edits wrote:Common:different expressions,mane edits,fire on hooves,unnatural colors/patterns
Uncommon:Stubby horns,missing limbs,no flames
rare:small unusable wings,small horns
Very Rare:medium sized usable wings,magic,medium sized horns
Legendary:large wings,bat wings,large/long horns,flames replaced with something else[like water or wind],horse mane,chibi wings

Rules wrote:1:don't claim a Flamefoal you don't own
2:If you sell/trade/gift your Flamefoal,notify the artist so they can change the owner.

I will be remaking the previous Flamefoal designs onto these lines,don't worry!

Last bumped by Pyreice101 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:21 pm.
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me