Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

#2,917 - Khimaira Friesians by Keen

Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2,917 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Keen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Rise With the Sun
Barn Name: Roxanne (Persian name meaning Dawn)
Height: 16 HH
Color: Brown Double Pearl Pangare Minimal Splash, with Khimaira Varnish Appaloosa and Colored Frost Appaloosa
Genetics: Ee Ata PrlPrl Papa Splspl Klpklp +Colored Frost Appaloosa
Rarity: Special Very Rare
-Unicorn trait has a 20% chance to pass on to offspring
-Colored Marking has a 100% chance to pass on to offspring, IF they inherit the unicorn trait

This lady is based on the dawn! Used this photo for reference.

To get her, fill out the form below. Those who go above and beyond the minimum will have a higher chance of winning.

Required:
Find a picture of a sunrise.
Find an article about unicorns. (NO repeats! Check forms before yours!)
Find or draw a picture of her home.

Optional
Tell me about her past.
Tell me about her future.
If she could have any companion, who or what would it be?
Last edited by Keen on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2,917 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby #Friesian » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 am

Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Smell the Sunrise
Barn Name: Shimmer
Height: 17hh

Required:
Find a picture of a sunrise. Link
Find an article about unicorns. (NO repeats! Check forms before yours!) Link
Find or draw a picture of her home. Link

Optional
Tell me about her past. In her past, she lived with a herd of Khimaira who had wandered off, away from the rest of the Khimairas. In her old herd, she was made fun of (everyone else was plain-looking), and they thought because she was special, she was not as good as the rest of them. She eventually found her way here, where she is now.
Tell me about her future. She is hoping to find some friends who like her for who she is here, and hopes that she can participate in anything to help her soon-to-be friends.
If she could have any companion, who or what would it be? She would want her companion to be a deer (other than her hopes to have horse friends). She likes the way they are, elegant, and beautiful, and would love to have one as a friend.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:34 am

the colored marking is a unicorn trait and will therefor only pass when unicorn passes, but then to 100% :3 like the colored mane/tail, horns and hooves ^^
all other things are perfect :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:40 am

NeriHyuga wrote:the colored marking is a unicorn trait and will therefor only pass when unicorn passes, but then to 100% :3 like the colored mane/tail, horns and hooves ^^
all other things are perfect :3

okay thank you <3

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Mark
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Kingdom’s Sky
Barn Name: Wish
Height: 17hh

Required:
Find a picture of a sunrise.
sunset.jpg
sunset.jpg (83.41 KiB) Viewed 309 times

Find an article about unicorns. (NO repeats! Check forms before yours!) article
Find or draw a picture of her home.
IMG_20180616_213712.jpg
IMG_20180616_213712.jpg (225.55 KiB) Viewed 309 times

(I painted this, I hope paintings are okay... sorry for the bad image. This is the beach she visits.

Optional
Tell me about her past.
Wish was not born like a normal horse. No, she was far more different. One day, on a beautiful morning, the sun was rising. The sunlight cast beautiful colors on the clouds, and they seemed to paint the sky. A nearby kingdom that sat by a beach, watched the especially gorgeous morning. The king of the kingdom was currently in his royal stables.

“She is dead, your highness,” one of the servants said, hovering over a blue roan mare. The mare lay lifeless on the straw in the stall, her final breath already gone. The king stumbled toward his prized and beloved war horse. His fingers which held rings of gold and jewels, stroked her face. The king’s tears wettened the ground. “Sir, your clothing-,” the servant began, concerned of the high valued and extremely expensive clothes. The king turned his head in defiance, and took off his fur cape. He draped it over the mare’s body. By now, the cape had straw and hay bits stuck in it, and there was no getting it out.

The servant was stunned that the king had basically thrown his riches in the mud, and stood back to let the man and horse have their moment. “My sweet horse, you were truly one of a kind. You were finer than the world’s largest diamond, stronger than the biggest piece of iron. You won’t be forgotten,” the king weeped.

After several hours of mourning, the king sadly walked out of the stables. He looked to the morning sky, to see a beam of golden light aimed directly at the stables. A mist seemed to be flowing through the light, and colors swirled inside it. The king was perplexed by this, for his priests had never seen anything like it, neither had anyone ever heard of something like this.

Out of curiosity, the king headed back to the stables to see the light better. As he was turning around, he ran into one of his servants. The man fell to the ground, but quickly dusted himself off to face the king. “Your highness, something’s happening to the mare! You have to come see!” he exclaimed. The king, wearing only half his attire, jogged after the servant and into the stables. He gasped at the sight before him.

A little foal with a horn lay where his old mare had been. The filly had beautiful colors than drizzled down her sides, and she seemed to glow with magic. “The light shined through the roof, and hit the mare, then she started… glowing! We were left with this filly. Sir, do you know what this is?” the servant asked. The king’s mouth hung open, confused, anxious, and excited. He finally shook his head, then suddenly snapped into action.

“Grab more straw! And get some milk from the nurse mares! She must be cold and hungry,” he snapped. The men rushed off to satisfy his demands, and the king strode forward. He knelt down beside the filly, who shakily looked to him. She blinked her long lashes, and nuzzled into his leg.

All of a sudden, a bright light flashed, and the king was temporarily blinded, but the filly was unphased. A deep voice rose from the light, and emerged a tall horse with a horn atop its head. It was a unicorn, just like the filly. Once the king could see, he gasped, and bowed in respect to the mighty creature. The unicorn acknowledged his greeting, and dipped his own head.

“We hold your mare with us in our realm. We have seen your kindness to Earth and its children. We have seen your gratitude, strength, and generosity. But we do not see your happiness in this current state. Our realm only seeks purity and innocence, and we have found you, and gifted you this filly. We hope you cherish her, and continue to respect those greater than you, and lesser than you. Our time was brief, but I must go. Please, remember…” the stud said. His voice seemed to be taken by a gust of wind, and the light slowly waned. The king was left in shock.

He looked down at the filly before him, who was now resting her head on his thigh. “I shall keep my promise to cherish you. But you need a name…” he began. The king thought for a couple moments, and spoke. “My only wish was that my old mare would come back, but you have granted me with yourself. I shall call you Wish, my darling.”

Everyday, once she grew old enough, she would go down to the beaches and watch the sunrises. The waves would crash against the sand, and the tall grasses swayed in the salty breeze. Every sunrise, Wish would be there to see the spirits of past horses in the realm she came from.

Tell me about her future.

Over time, the king and the filly both grew older, and the king would become sick. The king would send Wish to gather the needed medicine from different regions. While Wish is travelling, she would stumble upon a handsome stallion. He was a dapple bay stallion, with tall, white stockings, and a large blaze. Wish would be attracted to his charm and features, and approach him.

At first, the stallion would be cautious, but actually came to grow fond of Wish. The king knew the journey would take several days, so Wish had time to spare. She would meet the handsome stallion by a creek for several days, and they would fondly groom each other.

One day, while at their meeting place, Wish brought up the fact that the stallion could come back to her home. He agreed, and Wish was filled with joy. Suddenly, her horn would begin to gleam. Wish and the stallion were whisked away without another word. They seemed to be almost… teleporting.

They would be transported back to the kingdom. Wish and the stallion gallop up the stairs of the palace, and into the king’s room. He lay on his bed, sick. “Sir! We don’t have the medicine, and we were teleported here or something,” Wish exclaimed. The king sickly looked up to Wish’s glowing horn. “Wish, your… horn *cough* *cough* It’s gleaming!” he wheezed. She looked up to see her horn. A sudden urge made her hooves move forward towards the king. She bent her neck, and placed her horn on his head. A soft light shot into the king’s head, and his eyes weren’t glazed anymore. Wish had healed him with the magic of love, from the kind stallion.

If she could have any companion, who or what would it be?

Other than her soon-to-be mate, the bay stallion, Wish is best friends with a little fairy that lives in the nearby forests by the beaches. The fairy’s name is Archie, and he is very self absorbed, but it doesn’t bother Wish. His wings are a fluorescent green, and he wears a tiny leather toga. Archie also has a little acorn cap for a hat, and carries a little bag made of leaves that holds his little stone knife.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Rise With the Sun
Barn Name: Roxanne (Persian name meaning Dawn)
Height: 16 HH

Required:
Find a picture of a sunrise. Beautiful!
Find an article about unicorns. (NO repeats! Check forms before yours!) Blep
Find or draw a picture of her home. Bloop

Optional
Tell me about her past. Roxanne was born into a small herd of unicorns who lived in a hidden valley behind a waterfall. It was a perfect; surrounded by mountains, and completely concealed from the rest of the world. The sunrises and sunsets there were so vibrant, the air was so clean, and the night sky so full of stars. Roxanne had a carefree foalhood. She roamed the fields with her friends and there was no danger to be heard of. It was paradise, and it was all theirs. But then again, nothing lasts forever.
When Roxanne was about two years old, something completely unheard of happened; a stranger appeared out of nowhere... and immediately collapsed. Quickly, the healers of the herd came forward and took him away to be cared for. Roxanne only got a little glance, but what she saw surprised her. He looked like a unicorn, but without the horse of beautiful colors. Roxanne's mother, one of the leaders of the herd, informed her that this almost-unicorn was called a horse, and that they
were from the outside world.
That night, Roxanne went for a walk at the edge of the lake as she always did, when she overheard an argument coming from the pavilion where the herd leaders met. Curious, she abandoned her walk and snuck quietly towards the noise. Close enough as she dared, she stopped and leaned forward, straining to hear. "...Dangerous! He can't stay!"
"But what are we supposed to do with him? Let him die?"
"That would be easiest."
"That would also be completely evil and selfish. Knowing we have the ability to save him and deciding not to just because there might be a small chance he's dangerous? No way!" That voice Roxanne knew. It was her mother. She smiled. Her mother was one of the most morally sound and selfless unicorns in the herd.
"Well then what do you suggest, Aurora? You have a better idea?"
"...We could keep him." Dead silence.
"Are you joking? Please tell me you're joking!"
"No. He can live and stay her with us."
'But he's an outsider!"
"So? What's so wrong with that, Avgí? I seem to remember that your granddam was a normal horse too!"
"Why you little-"
"Enough! The entire herd doesn't need to know what we are discussing. We aren't keeping the stranger. Now..." Roxanne was stunned. Try as she might, the voices were too quiet to hear now, and she couldn't get any closer for fear of being seen. There's no way they'll really kill him, right? She hoped, but she wasn't so sure. Her mother was a strong arguer, but she wasn't a one of the highest ranking members. In the end, it only mattered what the lead stallion said, and right now it seemed like he was swaying the other way. However, she was sure of one thing: there was no way she'd let this stallion die.
Building up her courage, the young mare trotted silently towards the healers den. None of them were there at the moment. Probably because they were told to hold of treating him. She thought bitterly. Roxanne crept into the cave as quietly as she could. It was almost completely black, so she willed herself to glow, and only a moment later, the cave was filled with dim, dawn-colored light coming straight for her horn. She could see the stallion laying on the floor at the back. His chest was going up and down steadily, signaling he was asleep, but with a bit of raggedness, as though it was difficult for him even to breath. Inching closer, Roxanne could see a huge bloody gash running from his shoulder all the way to his head. She gasped softly. She'd never seen anything like this, and it immediately filled her with anger. They left him like this?! I can't believe they'd be so heartless as to leave him in such pain! Poor thing. At once she came closer to him, and the second thing she noticed was his face. He was incredibly handsome, with a blood bay coat that had splashes of white. Sure, he wasn't as brilliantly colored as a lot of the stallions in her herd, but he was intriguing in his difference. She fell for him right then and there, and now there was no question as to what she would do.
The mare bowed her head over his wound and concentrated hard, willing the wound to fix itself and disappear. She'd never done this herself before, but she'd seen others in the herd do it before. Suddenly, a flash of light lit up the entire room as if it were broad daylight, then it disappeared, and left the mare blinded momentarily. Quickly, her eyes readjusted to the dimness, and realized that it had worked. He looks as if he'd never been injured at all! She was just about to celebrate when she heard the murmur of voices not far off. Someone had to have seen that. I gotta go. She thought anxiously, but just then the stallion opened his eyes. She looked up at her with happiness, but that expressing quickly turned to fear.
"No, no wait!" She whisper-yelled. Too late. "What the heck? Where am I? Who are you? What are you?" He questioned loudly. "No time to explain. Now get up! Quickly! We have to go!" She ordered. "But-"
"No time for buts. Now come on." She nudged him hard in the ribs and finally he rose. "Follow me." And with that, she began trotting brusquely towards the entrance. She could hear someone, or several someone, coming closer. "This way. Hurry!" She called behind her. Turning swiftly downhill, she began to gallop towards the waterfall. She heard confused shouting, and assumed they'd found the cave empty. The sun was just rising over the mountains, sending light over the meadows. Soon the sun would reach her, and she would light up like a disco ball. There was no hiding then.
Glancing behind her, Roxanne could see the strange horse only a few steps behind her, still looking dumbfounded. Just then, they reached the passage that led to the outside world. She could hear the water roaring on the other side. Skidding to a stop, she looked over at the stranger, who had also stopped. "I'm sure the rest of the herd is looking for you, and if they see me missing, they'll know I went to help you. Come back tomorrow at sunset, and I'll explain everything." She said rushingly. "Got it. I didn't catch your name, by the way."
"That's because I didn't give it. Roxanne."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Seiryu."
"Nice to meet you too, now get going!" She said with a impatience.
"Whatever you wish." He said, grinning at her, and she couldn't help but smile back. And just like that, he galloped away and it felt like a normal morning again. She might've been convinced it was a dream if it wasn't for the now angry shouting of her name that was coming from the hills behind her. This'll be fun.
-Two weeks later-
Despite her punishment, these last two weeks had been the best of Roxanne's life. Sure, her herd had been furious, but her dam had defended her quite chivalrously, so instead of being kicked out, she was simply made an outcast. She would only be allowed to graze in the worst spots, she could not speak at meetings or votes, and she was made to do all servant-like labor and babysitting of the wild young ones. But it wasn't all bad. Her dam would often join her during grazing so she wouldn't be alone, and sometimes she'd even convince one of the other mares to help with the younglings. This was her way of saying Suck it to the lead, and it amused Roxanne greatly. Her dam would even dare to flick her tail in his face when he walked by, then claim it was an accident. Roxanne knew he only let it slide because 1. It wasn't too out of character for her and 2. He was sweet on her, and she knew it.
Meanwhile, she had also met up with Seiryu every single night since he'd escaped, and this was what she looked forward to though all the menial labor. She had told him everything; from how unicorns first came to be, to their different abilities, to how this was the last known herd of unicorns in existence. She had become particularly heated while explaining why unicorns were so rare, and how this herd had gone into hiding because humans had hunted them down for sport and to make clothes of their coats, but he calmed her down. He always calmed her down. And he had told her about himself too. How he was abandoned as a foal because his owners believed he was too weak to last through the winter, and they couldn't spare the extra food anyways. He'd been picked up by a lone mare that had lost her own foal, and she raised him alone. He said how she had always told him never to trust anyone, as they would always let you down, so Seiryu had roamed the country by himself, until that night when he was attacked by a wolf. He'd run as fast as he could, not knowing where he was or where he was going, and had run straight
through the waterfall and collapsed on the other side. There was no denying the fact that Roxanne was madly in love, and she was positive he felt the same.
No one knew about their meetings, although Roxanne sometimes felt like her dam knew, and it was her happy place. It was perfect, until one fateful night when he didn't show up. She waited all the way until the sun rose, but he never appeared. Well, maybe he just couldn't tonight. Maybe he saw another horse and decided it best not to go, just in case they followed him. Yeah, that's it. But then the next night came, and still no Seiryu. And the next night, and the next. Roxanne was getting increasingly worried. Maybe he was hurt, or captured by a human, or worse! She decided if he didn't show up tomorrow, she would go through and find him. She knew this was a bad idea, but what else could she do?
Finally, night fell, and she hurriedly made her way to their normal meeting spot. She waited, and waited, but there was no sign of him. Then, just as she was about to go to find him, he stumbled out of the cave. Her face lit up at the sight of him and she raced towards him, nuzzling her nose into his coat. A moment later, she pulled away and looked at him. he was perfectly fine! "Where have you been? I've been worried sick! In fact I was just about to go look for you. I was..." She stared into his face. He looked happy to see her, but in his eyes were something else, something malicious. At that very moment, she heard a thundering. it wasn't the waterfall, but the sound of at least twenty horses galloping over stone. All of a sudden, several horses burst out of the cave, each with some sort of thing on top of them. Roxanne had never seen one, but she just knew that those were humans. "Seiryu?" She whispered with terror. He wasn't even trying to hide his malice now."You really thought I cared about you? After only two weeks? Such a naive little filly.
All I wanted was to gather information before I led my friends here. I'll be treated like a king after we get the money for selling you and your herd!"
"But...but your Dam-"
"She told me never to trust anyone, not just humans. And really, you should take her advice too. Now, it's time for you to come with us."
"Roxanne, what the he-" The young mare whipped around at the sound of the lead stallion. He was right behind her with one of the other mares beside him, staring at the posse of humans and riders. "What have you done?" The mare yelled. "Roxanne, run. Run as fast as you can and warn the others. NOW!" He screamed at her, before charging towards the riders. Roxanne slowly began to follow his command, her world still blurry and unreal, when Seiryu stopped her. "Uh, uh, uh little lady. You aren't telling anyone anything." At that moment, all of Roxanne's grief and sadness turned to raging fury. She looked him straight in the eye, fire burning in hers. She'd only ever heard of this before, but she was willing to give it a try. "I revoke my blessing to you. My healing gift, return to me and leave those undeserving to suffer anew." Suddenly, with a flash of bright red light, Seiryu wound re-appeared, exactly the same as it had been before she'd healed it. He screamed out in pain and collapsed to the ground. "Wait, Roxy. I didn't mean it. They're forcing me to do this. Please, help me and we can be together!"
"Goodbye Seiryu." She said, heartache filling her voice. And with that, she turned on her hooves and galloped as fast as she'd ever galloped before. She streaked across the field towards the herd, shrieking as loudly as she could. Finally, she reach the herd, but she could hear that the humans weren't far behind. "Humans! Humans and horses! Lots of them! Run for your lives!" She panted. As if on cue, the riders appeared behind her, swinging ropes above their heads. Panic went up instantly.
Unicorns started running in every direction, some running for it, some charging to battle the riders. Roxanne's dam was the only one who kept her wits about her. She gathered up the terrified foals and was able to get some of the others to help herd them away from the fighting. Then she turned to Roxanne, sorrow in her eyes. "Dam, I-" "It's OK. Now, there's an exit on the other side of the valley, between the two biggest pine trees. I want you to run as fast as you can for it. Don't look back, don't stop. Just go. There's a little lake on the other side. Once I get everyone here to safety, I'll meet you there, OK?"
"I'm scared." She was crying now.
"It's OK honey. We'll be OK. Now go!" And for the second time that day, Roxanne galloped as fast as her legs could take her. She could hear shrill whinnies sounding behind her, but she followed her dam's instructions and didn't look back. Then she heard a gunshot, and couldn't help it. What she saw would never leave her. It was her dam, laying in the grass, cheat heaving and golden blood running from her shoulder. The little mare turned back, but her dam saw her and cried out "No. Go!"
"I can't without you!"
"You have to! You're a strong mare. You can do it! Now run!"
It was the most difficult decision Roxanne ever had to make, but she did what she was told, and she began to run again. She ran until she couldn't feel her legs anymore. She ran all through the night and into most of the day, until finally, she spotted two trees in the distance. This gave her a burst of energy, and at last, she reached the exit. Once she reached it, she looked back one last time, and saw thick black smoke rising like a omen from the hills. Then she turned forward, and left the nightmare behind her.
Tell me about her future. (I'll try to keep this a little shorter and less depressing XD)
After her past, Roxanne becomes much, much less trusting. She finds a deep, dark cave that no one would ever find her in, and she stays there. She becomes cold and bitter and determined to die, but destiny it seems has a different plan for her. After many moths of hiding, a dashing young stallion wanders into her cave completely lost, and finds her there. She attacks him, but suddenly realizes he has horns. She jumps off him and looks him up and down. "You-you're a unicorn?" He gets up off the floor and looks at her.
"How did you kn.. Oh." He says. Suddenly, Roxanne's face darkens. "No, it's a trick. I'm the last unicorn. I know the rest are gone. Who are you really and what are you trying to do?"
"No, no! I really am one. See?" At once, he begins to give off a dim golden glow. They both stare at each other with astonishment. Something about him is oddly familiar. Then they both start to say at the very same time, "I though I was the only-" They both break into laughs and Roxanne begins to glow as well, for the first time in a long time. "Woah, you're gorgeous! Um, I mean, I-um. Sorry." The stallion looks down with embarrassment and Roxanne laughs. "It's alright. I'm Roxanne."
"Aurum. Very extremely pleased to meet you." He says with a smile.
Really, I thought I'd never see another unicorn again! How did you find me? Where are you from?"
"Well, I wasn't really looking for you. I've kinda been traveling alone since I was three, and then I found this cave, and I decided it looked pretty nice to be miserable in. As for where I came from, it was this beautiful valley that was surrounded by mountains. The only way in was through this waterfall, and this ruined pavilion that the leads would meet in and-"
"Wait, was there a crystal clear lake and a huge field where you could watch the sun rise?"
"Yeah, actually. it was beautiful! But how did you kn- wait, you...you..."
"We grew up in the same herd."

After that, the two would become incredibly close, and they would fall in love. He would care for her and help her relax more, and she would help him be a bit less lazy. Eventually, they will go back to the valley, and find that it most of it was burned down. However, it will be growing back, and the part near the pine trees will still be very fertile and lush. So they will decide to stay. They also decide that to keep them and their future descendants safe, they will cause a rock slide to cover the passageway from the waterfall. Then they also break down the pine trees to cover that entrance. Afterwards, they have amazing lives, have lots of foals, and live happy ever after. The end. (Also, that's why you never see unicorns anymore. Wrappin' it up real nice with a little bow there)
If she could have any companion, who or what would it be? Besides her lovely mate Aurum, she wishes with all her heart that she could have her dam back. She misses her affection, her wisdom and her kind words.
I'm so sorry if this is really badly written. I made this at 2 am and I'm dead now. Also sorry for how long it is!Image
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm

oh an sorry, my bad, you can strike the can pass no further too ^^ if the foal passed the unicorn it can pass the unicorn gen normally
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:50 am

NeriHyuga wrote:oh an sorry, my bad, you can strike the can pass no further too ^^ if the foal passed the unicorn it can pass the unicorn gen normally

Oh I thought unicorn can only pass from the unicorn to the foal, but then the foal can't pass it lol

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:55 am

Keen wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:oh an sorry, my bad, you can strike the can pass no further too ^^ if the foal passed the unicorn it can pass the unicorn gen normally

Oh I thought unicorn can only pass from the unicorn to the foal, but then the foal can't pass it lol

no it can pass on generation for generation :3 a new thing learned~
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me