Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Flamefoals by Pyreice101

Artist Pyreice101 [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Flamefoals

Postby Pyreice101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:57 am

Ah,so you wish to adopt a Flamefoal?I guess you can,they really like people,some prefering people to they're own kind!
What is a flamefoal wrote:Flamefoals look like horses,but they have manes made of fire that go all the way down they're back,they also have flames near they're eyes that are the same color as they're eyes,but not always the same color as the mane.Some are nocturnal,those usually have darker coats and flames for hiding in the night,but most come out during the day,which results in them being easier to see.
Flamefoals live in herds,with the stallion and mare who have the longest manes of flame leading,and the ones with the shortest flames caring for or defending the rest of the herd.Foals are raised by the whole herd,though a mare will sometimes push the others away from her foal if its young enough.
Mares generaly have longer,hotter manes then stallions,but they are not as calm as stallions.Stallions are often training foals or scouting out places to eat or stay for the night.
The lead stallion and lead mare in the herd is often the one who defends the herd the most,although there is a exceptions.If a normal herd member appears stronger then the leaders,they will defend the herd more often.

edits wrote:common:Different length mane/eye flames,short horns,different expression.
uncommon:small unusable wings,medium sized horn,regular horse mane.
rare:Fangs,flames replaced with water,large wings,long horns.

How to adopt a flamefoal wrote:Just fill out the form on they're picture!
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flamefoals

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:04 pm

This species is such a neat idea! I think that you may get more interest if you hire someone to create lines for you...I'm not saying that your art is bad, because it is quite good! But successful adoptable species seem to have high quality lines. Also if you flesh out the species a little more, perhaps creating a detailed world for the Flamefoals; then more people may become interested in the species.

People seem to expect a certain image when it comes to adoptables, and if you add some more of these elements you may get more interest in this super cool species you've started!

Also I would have PM'd you this but it appears that I can't... I really really like this species and I think that they have real potential! If you want any help with Flamefoals, let me know!
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyreice101 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:43 am

Ah thanks,i really would like some idea of what needs changed on the lines.I was going to redo the legs,but i kinda liked how they looked really excited with that pose.
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyreice101 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:43 pm

bump
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:03 am

If you want, I can help you re-do the lines so they’re less shaky!
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyreice101 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 pm

SkywardtheDragon wrote:If you want, I can help you re-do the lines so they’re less shaky!

Oh,thanks!I would like that!
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:33 am

Pyreice101 wrote:
SkywardtheDragon wrote:If you want, I can help you re-do the lines so they’re less shaky!

How should this work? Maybe you could add me to the drawing, I’ll do the lines and add you, and then you can move the Flamefoals stuff to the new drawing?
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyreice101 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:42 am

SkywardtheDragon wrote:
Pyreice101 wrote:

How should this work? Maybe you could add me to the drawing, I’ll do the lines and add you, and then you can move the Flamefoals stuff to the new drawing?

Sure!I'll add you to the drawing right now.
Pyreice101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me