Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: The Grelifcent Agency

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 am

Is for sale! 150 Grel Tokens from your vault or 50.C$!
This is a chance for somebody else to own a Grel with fluff!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:40 pm

I may sometime consider trying to clean things up and reopen. I keep saying this and keep thinking it but just keep having other things come up. I'd have to figure out everything that's not finished, then clean up and update everything I planned to do before I reopen. I don't think anytime very soon either. Currently Haunted House for next 4 nights Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat, then Nov 5th RDR2 ccomes out on PC so I'll be distracted by that for awhile. Then there be doing art of my Neravontiis. So just between times might try and work on bits and pieces of things for these guys.
I may by chance post a new and colored in version based on this thread for Grand Re-Opening!
This could be weeks or months, but just letting people know that I do plan either way to sometime down the rode try and open the species again!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:10 am

Kay
Take your time
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:07 pm

Grelifcents will sometime open again! We'll mostly be located on Discord but I may figure out how it'll continue here. There'll be changes done to simplify things and make things easier to run. This being cuz I own other species as well that need to be up and running.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:23 pm

Kay kay
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:18 am

I'm hoping to fix my computer, and when I do, I'm hoping to be able to be able to make more of these.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infohazard » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:22 am

Mark, these seem cool!
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:14 am

I've drawn a new set of lines off of CS. Plans are still to be made though!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:43 am

Currently working on getting some things laid out. Since things are changing, I'm reposting the Agency with a new set up. So once everything is done.. please read through every rule!

Edit:
I've been working on everything I can to change what needs to be changed about current lore and rules N so on. It'll take a bit more time to go through everything, but doing what I can to string everything together and just get it done with so that I could officially re-open. For now customs are open until more changes have been made. Forms may or may not change more as I string things together.

If anyone has any suggestions please drop them!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:46 am

It was promised that this species will come back some time. That sometime is a work in progress. Artist Search & Custom Center are currently open. So feel free to make a custom request or/and even apply to become an artist or/and an other type of staff to help run the community!

Staff Roles searching for!

- Answer Questions
- Remind artists when time is 3 days past on an adopt.
(One can lost track of time! So a friendly reminder 3 days past is helpful.)
- Help Archivist keep track, Archivist may ask for moderators for a hand gathering info to update archives with.
- If I KathrynKat notice your work or adopt or item archivist

Event Staff
- Help keep track of all tokens and items obtained.
- Help the item archivist keep track of items obtained from each event.
- At the end of an event, you may ask for your MYO or Custom. This MYO/Custom can have this upcoming event's mutations being made under the event cover the mutation comes from.
- Feel do rolls and help run games you're able to help with.
- Feel free to make your own game if you're a grelly artist + event staff!
- If you'd like to run your own event, please inform Kathrynkat on every detail, may only qualify if event staff + a grelly artist!
- If you are given permission to run a full event like those that KathynKat does and you manage to get the entire event finished with 10+ adopts, you may make yourself a custom with 4 tails or a mutation from that event!

Item, Adopts & Owner Archivist
- We are in need of a new archivist. If you can continue the original styles for the archives like this, this, this and this but start fresh and link the original into yours! Feel free to speak with Rondell or Kathrynkat if need any help or other info.
- You are responsible and in charge of the archives. You may direct Moderators or ask other staff or even hire new members for assistance if things start to get behind! Don't be afraid to ask for a hand when needed!
- Each month that you're actively adding new grellies to the archives, you may at the end of the month claim an MYO or Custom.
- You'll need yo make each of the linked type of archives along with items.
- You obtain +2 Customs/MYOs for getting these started up and with all the new grellies!
- You may still claim customs/myos after you've updated your archives with the info the archivist assistance has helped you with. As long as you've updated a fair amount and have grabbed some your self each month.

Archives Assistant
- Please at least weekly or every other week assist the archivist with gathering info for each type of archive!
- Message the main archivist when you're free to help and see what they're in need of help with.
- Keep track within events, adoption center, customs, breedings and even what's kept in artists search
- If the head archivist confirms that you've done your share of help, you may obtain at the end of the month a custom.

WIP
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me