Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stay Pawsitive Adopt #1/American Eskimo Dog by miilk

Based on Click to view
Artist miilk [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stay Pawsitive Adopt #1/American Eskimo Dog

Postby miilk » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 am

This is adorable American Eskimo dog is up for adoption! When we revived this puppy, she was in very poor condition. Yet, that didn’t stop her from keeping a large smile on her face! To adopt her, write a short story about her favorite memory or explain why she is always so optimistic in the code below. The competition ends February 12th. Prettying up is allowed and encouraged, but extras are not allowed. There is also no word limit.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Explain her favorite memory or tell me why she is always optimistic:
Last edited by miilk on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Art Shop
☽◯☾
they / them
one love ▽ peace,, love,, prosper
.* .✧・゚.: * .✧🧿✧. *:・゚✧. *.
miilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SPAAC Adoption #1/Open

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:32 pm

Username:Gadgetrocks
Name:Ice
Explain her favorite memory or tell me why she is always optimistic: She's optimistic, because of all the bad things in her life might have made someone else depressed, but she knows nothings going to get done if your sad, and all suffering will end one day :)
I love American Eskimo dogs! So cute.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 am

Username: thefrenchgoldfish
Name: Vanilla
Tell me why she is always optimistic: When Vanilla, named scruffy by her previous owner, was found in an abandoned house, all she had to identify her was a rope with a tag reading scruffy tied around her neck. There was no microchip, phone number or address to find her previous owner. She was extremely malnourished, and her fur was matted horribly. Vanilla had no hope, and all that was sustaining her was dead animals and scraps that had found their way into the shack. When she saw humans come into the house, she was seized with the horrible mix of terror and hope. All she could do is stay in one spot and shake uncontrollably. To her surprise, the humans picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket, murmuring kind words and stroking her dirty fur. From that day on Vanilla learned that there was always hope, no matter the situation.
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miilk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 am

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:Username: thefrenchgoldfish
Name: Vanilla
Tell me why she is always optimistic: When Vanilla, named scruffy by her previous owner, was found in an abandoned house, all she had to identify her was a rope with a tag reading scruffy tied around her neck. There was no microchip, phone number or address to find her previous owner. She was extremely malnourished, and her fur was matted horribly. Vanilla had no hope, and all that was sustaining her was dead animals and scraps that had found their way into the shack. When she saw humans come into the house, she was seized with the horrible mix of terror and hope. All she could do is stay in one spot and shake uncontrollably. To her surprise, the humans picked her up and wrapped her in a blanket, murmuring kind words and stroking her dirty fur. From that day on Vanilla learned that there was always hope, no matter the situation.

I absolutely adore your entry! Take good care of Vinilla c:
Art Shop
☽◯☾
they / them
one love ▽ peace,, love,, prosper
.* .✧・゚.: * .✧🧿✧. *:・゚✧. *.
miilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes