Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Event p353

Postby mewmew. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:14 am

Claiming

mobbothetrue wrote:Founder Form
Username: mobbothetrue
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Appearance: Brown tabby, white/cream underbelly. Short fur, but a big cat. Little white eyebrow dots. Lightly scarred, preferably with at least one scar on the bridge of his nose. Orange eyes!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts

Postby denja » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:27 am

ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 wrote:
    Founder Form
    Username: ƜαтєяƜσƖf600
    Cat's Gender: female
    Cat's Appearance: not that much preference, perhaps either calico or silver tabby?

claiming!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:11 am

chimingcloud wrote:
Founder Form
Username: itsybitsyiguana
Cat's Gender: female
Cat's Appearance: random!!! surprise me!

Last one of all our previous founder forms. Soon we'll move onto the new lines. Claiming this one.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Archive Poll Ends 7/7

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:24 pm

AislingNyht wrote:Founder Form
Username: AislingNyht
Cat's Gender: Female
Cat's Appearance: A long-haired, fawn lynx point cat with light marbled patterns, blue eyes, and a small scar on her flank

grabbing this founder form from hawky! will be done asap <3
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Dia. wrote:

HOLY COW GUYS WE MADE IT!
more importantly, i made it wow
Let's see if I remember everything. Probably not.

Welcome to Rise 2.0!

What's new?
    NEW LINES
    Ember created eight beautiful linearts! 1 kitten lineart, 3 (THREE?) standard linearts, and 4 special linearts to be used for special prizes and milestones and the like!
    What do I mean by a THIRD standard lineart? medium fur length
    These guys have slightly longer fur and a lovely plume-y tail and now it can be seen in their official references!

Relaxed Realism
    SO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH "WARRIORS REALISM"?
    Realism standards have been relaxed for Rise 2.0. Individual members can be as realistic as they want in their own clan, but there will be the opportunity for more variety now for those who choose to relax with the standards.

EYE COLOR is now only restricted to natural colors (no red, purple, black, etc). Blue can occur with any base. Heterochromia, while still uncommon, can occur any time.
      WHITE MARKINGS can be more "abstract." They should not be patchy like an inverse cow or too intense. They should not form sharp, distinct shapes (like perfect hearts). They should not resemble mutations such as those used for milestones.
      CAT DESCRIPTIONS will resemble the Warriors allegiances instead of including complicated, technical terms. (Example: Blue-grey cat with gold eyes). Artists will be allowed to add an additional technical description if they want, and members can request one from a willing staff member if the artist does not provide it.

Adjusted Leveling
    To better accommodate non-traditional clans and relieve the monotony of leveling past level 5, things have been adjusted.
    You do NOT have to go back and redo levels that you have already passed if you don't want to. The archive is proof that you reached that goal prior to this update.

High Rank Limits
    This has been thrown away almost completely. With each level, you have a limit of generalized high ranks that you can populate HOWEVER you like. If you don't want to include healers in your high ranks, you don't have to. If you want to have two leaders, you can do that. If you want to have a leader, a healer, and a seer, you can do that too.
    You are only limited to the total number of high ranks you create and you must always have at least one leader/founder cat.
    This means that the healer challenge prize is now simply an extra high rank slot instead of an extra healer slot.

Breeding Additions
    Ezai is now going to be switching out breedable NPCs so that there is more variety. He has also developed a new system for chance mutations and scars and such for kits!

No More Artist Bulletin
    Standardized pricing is now listed on the custom post. Artists will describe how they define coat difficulties when they open so that you can pay them accordingly.

Frequently Asked Questions
    These are now on the main thread.

Artist Search
    Will open shortly!

Kittens and Growths
    Kittens now have no age up cool down. You can age them up at any time because artists are now required to post the adults when they post the kittens. Yay for avoiding annoyingly long growth times and never getting a growth from a retired artist! c;

What's still coming?
    Revamping prize system including challenges and hms. Converting to points. There will be a bank. Dimi will be the overlord.
    More challenges, including an alternative founder's challenge and also one that offers a transfer challenge prize.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 am

Custom
    Requested Artist: liightning
    Payment: 50 C$ Can do more

Username: Only_Sky
    Cat's Gender: Male
    Cat's Age: Adult
    Cat's Appearance: Silver cream broken mackerel tabby with white spotting with amber eyes. [Ref. & White spotting]
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:22 am

This version is closed. Please visit the new lineart linked above.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]