Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ฯŸ galvani adopts ฯŸ artist/mod search ฯŸ

Postby lysander » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 pm

MARK
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

lysander โ€ƒ he/himโ€ƒ about
โ€ƒchronic hand pain haver
kalons โ€ƒ art โ€ƒ adopts โ€ƒ writing โ€ƒ toyhouse โ€ƒ
icon by my friend!
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm

username ฯŸ lysander

why would you like to be part of the team? ฯŸ

- neat species
    - neat owners
    - i have no life

OK but for real though 100% my reason is basically that i love to take part in things that are cool with other cool people involved >:Ic it's always fun doing creative things in of itself and i'd really love to gain more experience with adoptables/closed species... SORRY my logic is literally just "this is cool! how can i contribute? let's find out!!"

any previous experience? ฯŸ (not required, but great if you do!)

modded a bit for mokuroku (really.. just a little bit haha!)
    that's as far as like cs species go but i do my own crappy adopts that people for some reason have taken an interest in despite everything, i'd like to think i'm pretty good at resolving adopt-related disputes (or disputes in general) and while i don't have as much experience with adopts/species specifically i have a decent amount of moderating experience for dA groups and a few RP forums (one of which i was co-admin of, did a lot better than anticipated) as well as bi-annual game jams

i'm in college but i still have a relative amount of free time to respond to inquiries and whatnot as they arise; in the event i do actually get that job i hope i'm getting i'll still be pretty easy to reach over discord (i'm on pretty much all the time). uhhhhh as far as other skills i can offer... i made a theme song for mokuroku??? here! and i am used to/enjoy writing copy, information, answering questions, organizing things (and events, event running)- the ONE thing i would prefer not to do is archiving but i'm willing to do this if no one else will. aside from that i write, know a little bit of gamedev related stuff so (thinking emoji) there could be Creative Ways to use that if you guys want to utilize those skills.. but at this point i might as well hand my resume over HAHA

edit: oh, forgot to put this but my timezone is -6 central BUT i'm usually awake all the way until 3-5am in the morning just in case timezones might be an issue

TYSM for reading and taking the time to consider!

modapp
Last edited by lysander on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

lysander โ€ƒ he/himโ€ƒ about
โ€ƒchronic hand pain haver
kalons โ€ƒ art โ€ƒ adopts โ€ƒ writing โ€ƒ toyhouse โ€ƒ
icon by my friend!
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Mark!
x
๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“...
โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
xx... ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 pm

omg this species is super cute!!

username ฯŸ
    caesou

i would like to be a moderator as, despite my lack of experience, i have the qualities and ability to take on the role - i consider myself mature and sensible while still being friendly and casual.
    however, i have also been quite shy in the past (i still am today) and my hope is that becoming a moderator will push me to be more active in the galvani community + meet and befriend new people

not sure where to put this, but i also live in a timezone that is several hours ahead of most which means i can't respond to messages and pm's until a late time (depending on the scenario, this can be either an advantage or disadvantage)

nope

modapp
Image ใ€‚Image โ€™๏พŸ ๏ฝฅ:*
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒโ†ชโ€‚destined to be a star !!โ€ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
x
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒ.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜… โ€™๏พŸ๏ฝฅ:๏ฝฅ.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ.ใƒป.โ˜… โ€™ใƒปใ€‚.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:23 pm

mark, these are so precious
x
x
x

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž
๐Ÿ•Š wren ๐Ÿ•Š they/she ๐Ÿ•Š sylvain's wife! ๐Ÿ•Š
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (โ˜€) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Mark~
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”( โ€œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ )โ”โ”
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

โ”โ”โ”( ๐‘๐‘’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก )โ”โ”โ”
My Kalons Bff Auction link ยฉ
โ”โ”โ”( ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ xxxx
xxxxxxx๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ . โ€ )โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:36 pm

username ฯŸ
eggshells

it seems fun ! and i am extremely lonely on cs so perhaps being in this team i could get a few friends or so. i have literally nothing else to do on cs but check the forums which i do regularly so i could probably answer missed / skipped questions.

if you're looking for an archive mod i could probably be to use since i usually just re read cs forms when i'm bored :') the only downside is that my time zone is way ahead of everyone else's so i'm probably better at answering late night questions. i'm excited to see this species thrive !<3

aye, unfortunately i've got no experience but there's always a first time for everything right?

modapp
Last edited by shishou on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:16 am

mark
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalons โ€ข dA โ€ข ยฉ
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:33 am

username ฯŸ
Kaizoku

Simply put I'm interested in seeing the species grow and I'd love to be apart of it! I've worked for others species before, and seen the work that goes in first hand by mods and owners, and I would love to be able to contribute and assist in any way that I can. I believe I have many skills that I can put forward in helping keep the species in check, and making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for all those involved. I'd also love to gain some more experience personally, and I think this is a step in the right direction!

any previous experience? ฯŸ
Yep! I was an archivist for Kiamaras when they were on CS, and alongside my archivist duties I also had access to our ask.fm to answer questions, and did so on the fanclub and thread as well. I've run a couple of species myself (none went too far), so I have also gained experience there. I'm also a retired General Helper for CS if that helps at all - so basically I love answering questions and helping others! Thank you for the oppurtunity!
modapp
โ™ก
โ™ก

nix โ™ก he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist