Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✨ 🎨 Nemri'khar Customs 🎨 ✨ by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✨ 🎨 Nemri'khar Customs 🎨 ✨

Postby Vazchu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 am

· · · · · · · · · · • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • · · · · · · · · · ·

Nemri’khar & Delau | News | Rules of Adoption | FAQ | Staff | Archive

Here all custom Nemri'khars will be posted to make sure the main thread doesn't get filled
with customs. That goes right now mostly for staff customs. This will however most likely change
in the future and the possibility of getting MYO slots will come someday.

Before you make your custom Nemri, be sure to remember about the rarity traits and keep in mind
to not make the rarest of them too often on your customs. Thank you in advance! (:

Standard edits/non-rarity edits;
    • A tad longer fur, longer horns on the mask (aka older Nemris), weight (aka skinny/chubby).

Common edits;
    • Long fur edits, slight edits to the ear (but still keeping them to the rounded-style as they originally are), between 5-7 tails*, mask edits and having a different amount and/or shape of "eyeholes" for the heart.

Uncommon edits;
    • Mane/hair-like fur edits (is still supposed to "connect" to the actual fur), tail edits (such as way fluffier fur, less fur, horse-like-tails, lion-like tails and similar - the tails should still be rather long), between 3-4 tails or 9 tails.

Rare edits;
    • Major horn edits (doesn't have to be insanely long, but what I mean is having them stand out a lot from the mask itself and/or adding more horns than the four they usually have), horns not growing from the mask itself but from the body, glowing markings, different shape of the heart, 2 tails or 10 tails.

Ultra rare edits (needs approval from Vaz first);
    • Magical abilities, major edits to the ears so they aren't rounded anymore, 1 tail or 11 tails, short tail(s), transparent tails, extra/missing limbs, glow (not just markings but actual glow), more than one colour on the heart, fur edits that looks more like hair than long fur.

Edits that are not allowed;
    • Eyes on the body, more than one heart, wings, elemental aspects (every Nemri already has it as it is a part of their world to have it), no tail, gems, stones, scales or feathers attached to their body (they may have them as accessories though), no fur/short fur, multiple heads or sets of ears.

* Standard amount of tails are 8.

If the edit you want to make has not been stated here of if you have questions about them, feel free to PM me and ask about it!

· · · · · · · · · · • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • · · · · · · · · · ·
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me