Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Demon Wolves Adopts by Simonpet

Based on Click to view
Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Demon Wolves Adopts

Postby Simonpet » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:53 pm

About wrote:The Draco Canis lupus or Demon Wolf, as it is more commonly known, is a recently-discovered hybrid between a dragon and a wolf. Though wolf-like in basic appearence, they have longer necks and draconic bat wings, and some even have horns. They are able to use elemental magic and two distinct varieties have been found: the single-element, who commands only one element, and the mixed-element, who commands two. Demon Wolves live in packs with a hierarchy far more complicated than a regular wolf pack. The alpha pair are usually of the same element, and their offspring often succeed them.

Demon Wolves are extremely intelligent and in addition to communicating in a true language, they are capable of problem-solving beyond any ordinary canine. However, they seem to have no trouble communicating with other canines. Unlike regular wolves, Demon Wolves commonly live for about twenty years and retire from active life at around sixteen. Like regular wolves, though, they mature at two years old and demonstrate the remarkable ability of ignoring the urge to mate. Another oddity is their armor, for each Demon Wolf has its own set of customized armor made of metal, given to them when they mature.

General Rules wrote:All species rights belong to me, Simonpet. I reserve the right to revoke, delete, and/or readopt any Demon Wolves. Bribing staff, threatening other users, and/or theft of designs and/or characters are causes for an immediate ban, along with the readoption of all Demon Wolves owned.

You have a maximum of ten slots and may have a total of three mixed-element Demon Wolves at one time. The limit may be increased.

Notify me if you plan on readopting or gifting your Demon Wolf so that the archive may be updated.

Everyone may have a maximum of two Demon Wolves in a high rank at one time. However, if you have an alpha, you may not have a beta in the same Pack and vice versa.

Mini-modding is not allowed and is cause for warnings.

New Packs must be approved by me. However, everyone is free to have their Demon Wolves be loners.

This is a closed species. This means that only designated artists and I may make Demon Wolves.

You may not sell or trade Demon Wolves for other species but you may use them off-site, including in published works, as long as you give me credit for the species and to Soulsplosion for the lines.

Artists' Rules wrote:You have a maximum of twelve slots and may have a total of three mixed-element Demon Wolves at one time. The limit may be increased.

An artist will create Demon Wolves to put up for adoption or accept and complete breeding requests, if a nursery artist. Coat colors and patterns must be within acceptable standards of the species.

Guest artists keep their position for one month. During that month, they must make at least two Demon Wolves with a maximum of four. They must notify me if they are unable to meet their quota and/or request an extension.

Moderators' Rules wrote:You have a maximum of twelve slots and may have a total of three mixed-element Demon Wolves at one time. The limit may be increased.

As a moderator, you will keep this thread clear of spam and will ensure that no theft of any sort is committed.

Before banning anyone, moderators must consult me.

Affiliated Species wrote:None
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News and FAQ

Postby Simonpet » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:59 pm

News wrote:
No news yet