Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Thordagons by Skyebreeze

Based on Click to view
Artist Skyebreeze [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Thordagons

Postby Skyebreeze » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 am

In affiliation with the Design Circle.

Thordagons were created by Alexis Tripp.

Color System
Thordagons run on the same dot system as Nex's Tracker Dog's.
-A green dot means that it revolves around a small contest.
-A red dot means that the most creative and thought out form will win.
-No dot means the design is taken.
-A black dot means it's a custom made design. (Customs are closed!)

Rules
They also come with the same rules
-I don't like bribes, considering these are free.
-Don't steal these designs or the species from any Design Circle member, we back each other up.
-You cannot sell these or use them in design/character creation contests.
-You can have up to two Thordagons, after that, no more for you. If you already have one, mention this in your form and why you need a second one!

The Species
They are incredibly powerful and strong, able to lift several times their own weight. Thordagons have two wings attached to their forelegs, six eyes on either side of their head and eight ear holes, four on either side. Their average size is the size of a wild cat, and they don't get much bigger or smaller. Hatchlings are about the size of a wildcat cub. Their uses include protection, rescue missions, surveillance, and companionship. Their twelve eyes allow them to have a great field of vision, and their eight ear holes help give them great hearing. Because of their thick skin and scales, they can't feel much, and they're warmblooded, which means they are good for missions that involve a lot of heat and/or cold.

Thordagons have very large brains, so they can process all the information coming in. They can think for themselves, but they are incredibly loyal and will almost always follow orders. A lot of their actions are based on instincts, however don't let your guard down. They actually are very intelligent, they just use their apparent stupidity as an advantage. Thordagons can live to be 20-30 years old on average.

Breeding
Female Thordagons can only breed one hatchling at a time, because of the stress and size of the child. Very, very rarely, a mother will have two, but never more. They CAN breed more than once in their life, however most only breed once or twice for the same reasons stated above. Males can breed as many times as they want, since they don't have to deal with the same stress as females. Most Thordagons have the ability to breed, but some are born with natural diseases/health problems that prevent them from breeding normally.
Skyebreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thordagons

Postby Eukaire » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm

freaking epic :3
i'll be happy when costoms start :D
Eukaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyebreeze » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:32 am

Thanks! It's nice to know people like these. And the first free adoption Thordagon is up, the second should be up sometime today! <3
Skyebreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:13 am

bringing back the dead... one adopt at a time XD
love this though, hope 7 years under doesn't hurt it when it comes to the light of day.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me