Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP by Fuscontidox

Artist Fuscontidox [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

Postby Fuscontidox » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:32 am

Chincoteague Nymph Ponies

Nursery<>Staff Thread<>Archive<>Round Up Contest<>Shows<>Readoption Event<>Artist Search

~Staff~

Owner: Fuscontidox

Archivist: kkspecial4

Artists:
-Fuscontidox
1 muffy
2 kkspecial4
3 Kiwilady
4 .Lone wolf.

Guest Artists:

Moderators:
1 GrapeJuice
2 Horse65478

Help support this adoptable!
For signatures:
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2374737][img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w636/Flamed4Bird/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps35644a91.jpg[/img][/url]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About:

Chincoteague Nymph Ponies originate from the Chincoteague Ponies, they are smaller and have flares which is the extra hair along their legs and down their back.

They no longer live on Assatigue island like the CPs, they live in a valley region where they are also rounded up once a year from the forests. Every once in a while you can find one or two that wonder away from the woods. They often don't though because they are preyed on by cougars and large birds.

They sometimes have exotic colors, like a few blue spots or some purple in their tail, maybe even something like an orange eye! Their flare on their back and hind quarters are always the same clot as their tail while the flare on their front quarters is always the same as their mane.

CNPs don't grow very big, as their backs only reach the height of an average man's knee. They make great pets, since thy are easy to maintain and will eat almost anything. They have only been seen as tall as 5.3 hands 6 hands is undesirable, and have only been known to reach as low as 2.2 hands, anything less is also undesirable.

Some of them have a temper and will need extra training to fix it, others are really mellow and make life easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adopting:

Adopting occurs when these ponies wander away from the valley, they are brought to us safely where our team fixes them up and adopts them out to all you lovely people! Sometimes we have requirements to be met before the pony is given a home. The person who was brought the pony (the artist) is normally the one who chooses what form they find is the best for the pony they have created. Once it's adopted out the new owner has free will with their pony, we only ask that you take care of him/her and give them lots of attention!

To make sure it's fair game for everyone, you are not allowed to adopt more than one per week, this may or may not change over time as we grow this adorable species. The number of premades you are allowed to adopt may also change, currently 5 is the highest you may adopt, breedings are endless, and you don't need to stay at just 5 ponies because that's the limit you can currently adopt from premades.

The week restarts on Sundays, but if you adopt a pony on Saturday you have to wait until Monday to adopt another one.

We also might have readoption once a month in the future, but this only occurs when ponies have been taken away or given back to our team. It's almost like the CS pound, only it isn't FSCS all the time.

Breeding:

Breedings always happen as mare x stallion, they produce one foal per breeding. Sometimes they can produce twins, but this only occurs 1 in every 12. A specific number has been chosen to determine wether twins will be born or not. A number will be rolled via a dice simulator to see if two or one occur. Only the artists and I are the ones who know the number, gender(s) and color is completely chosen by the artists. They are not allowed to be requested, so no asking for specific markings or something.

There's no limit to how many breedings you can have, just, let the artists breathe! Don't be down their throat about getting it done as they get tons of requests, also! Don't request more than one breeding at a time, wait until your first breeding is finished and paid for THEN you can post another form. Please don't hog all of the artist's time as they have other requests, to make sure their time isn't being consumed by someone's endless breedings, you may request two breedings a week.

Breedings do cost the minimum of one wishlist pet to the artist since they work so hard, you will not officially own the foal(s) until payment is given. Sometimes artists will request that instead of a WLP they will ask for something else, like a breeding to a specific pony or something.

please keep in mind that each Stallion and mare can breed 5 times, after that they will be gelded/spayed.

Basic rules of breeding rarities:

CxC= C
CxU= C or U
CxR= C,U, or R
CxRr= C,U, or R

UxU= U
UxR= U or R
UxRr= U or R

RxR= R
RxRr= R

RrxRr=Rr (only way to get really rare)

Rarities:

Common
Normal horse colorations no line edits no abnormal coloration, minor accessories

Uncommon
Minor line edits and/or some abnormal coloration, few items added

Rare
Lots of line editing, and/or quite a bit of abnormal coloration, rather large or multiple items added

Really Rare
Something in the line is completely edited, lots of abnormal colorations (neon) and/or major items added

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Official stables:

Here is where I will list official stables that have been started to either keep track of their own ponies, for show reasons, or to update progress such as stud & brood slots, future breedings, and so on and so forth. These stables must be started in This Forum

You must own at least one CNP before making a stables

List:

ShihTzuLady wrote: Mystic Acres Stable

Firedancer77 wrote: Howling Wind Stables

Snowy Camouflage wrote:Black Creek Ranch

Fuscontidox wrote:Athelas Show Ranch

Horse65478 wrote:Turquoise Leopard Estate

Shows:

Shows are judged in groups by rarity, there will be a form you fill out where you write what rarity they are, depending on their rarity, they will be entered in one of the four possible groups. A winner will be picked based on how well they fit their rarity, including colorations, eye colors, and any extras they may have.
Not every show will have four groups though, some can be specific on what rarity the entries can or can't be.

Another kind of show can be a seasonal show, so the ponies that enter might need to be a specific look rather than rarity, the shows may be based on holidays, or maybe the season. The entries would have to have coat and or accessories that would match best with the event.

Let's say it was an event in honor of Christmas! The ponies might be judged depending on how well they fit a snowy theme, or maybe the judges are looking for a pony that might best fit as a reindeer! It all depends the judge and the show :3

A form may look like this:
User:
Image/link:
Show name:
Coloration:

Anyone in the staff may post a thread (that can be found linked on the show thread) that leads to a new show they are starting, you can win prizes like customs or half customs, you can win pets from the actual CS adopts.

Rules:

General:
- When adopting only artists may edit forms that you fill out, this means that you can't add extras such as things they like or a story of them or anything like that unless the artist has put that in the form or given specific notes that you are allowed to add it as extra. So changing font, color, center, etc. Is fine, prettying up forms (unless the artist states no to) is all okay, jut dot change the give text :)
-please, if a name is already in use by a CNP, make sure you're not naming yours the same thing, it helps keep each one unique :)
-currently customs are not open to public unless earned in such a way (contests/events/gift) this does not mean they won't be open later on, however, customs will be limited on what you can get when/if they open, since we would like to not have really rares being the most common thing in our system.
-don't complain about not winning an adopt, we make so many and breeding is open for you guys too
-respect others around you and the staff as well, we don't have to make these we want to make these, some staff members have more going on then others and can't always get it done right away
-I have the right to change anything at any given time
-please don't claim this as yours
-don't take this off of CS without permission, and even then you must link it back to here!
-when breeding you MUST get permission from the proper owners of whichever parent you don't own
-please, just, no inbreeding :: relative to relative; they can't be related, so be very careful when breeding
-We have a 3 strike system please follow by it
-Don't copy this
-Follow all of The CS rules
-Be respectful
-No mini modding
-Don't go off topic/spamming
-When making a breeding request, PLEASE say who you want to take it! There's no "anyone"
-unless you are staff don't post on the staff thread
-no begging
-no pity parties! We are not here to watch you cry if you don't win an adoptable or contest or whatever!
-don't bribe the artist into customs or twins
-you must have permission from the proper owners of the pony(s) you don't own that you would like to breed

Archivist rules:
-please stay updated at least once a month
-bump the main thread when possible
-you are allowed 1 custom

Artist/Guest Artist rules:
-guest artists may have 1 custom, artists may have 2
-I ask that you bump the main topic often
-line edits only allowed with my permission
-Guest artists are only allowed to make adoptables during the time they are an artist this means that breedings are not allowed to be taken by a GA
-2 adoptables a week limit
-guest artists can be here for 3 moths max, only two will be accepted via forms every once in a while, the rest will have to earn it.
-please write in the number the pony is in the title soon so helps us keep track of how many we have made
-if I really like your work after your 3 months as a GA I may make you permanent with your permission
-Don't remove my signature!

Moderator Rules:
-make sure others stay on topic
-you're allowed to give strikes, pm me if you ever give them and who to
-bump topic often
-enforce rules
-you are allowed one custom
-artists may turn to you and ask you to judge an adoptable for them
-if strikes or banishment is ever given (God so help me) then please pm me the user and what happened either by linking me to it or quoting it or whatever the heck you do. Show me the chatter and well decide where they should be listed ^^
Strike system

1 strike: given when someone has broken a rule or two, a friendly warning is given
List:

2 strike: given when someone has ignored the staff, rules have been enforced and try may have a prevalage removed
List:

3 strike: ou have been banned from the topic either completely or until further notice
List:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forms:

Artist/GA app: CLOSED:: Comp soon
*artist Application*
User:
Experience?
Examples:
How often are you on?
Will you be committed?
Read the rules?
Any questions?

mod app: OPEN 1 spot left
*Mod application*
User:
Any experience?
How often are you on?
Will you be committed?
Read the rules?
Any questions?
Example situations:

"Awe a staff member joined... I am SO dropping from this it's obvious I won't win -_-"
Reply:

"Hey I drew one of these! Can it be an adoptable?"
Reply:

"OMG can an artist PLEASE make me a custom?! I'll pay really well with a very rare and a rare! It would mean a lot to me since no one seems to pick me for adoptables:("
Reply:

Artists please use this form in your adoptables! This is only the basis and anything can be added to it but only artists can add to it(not if trying out)

Owner:
Height:
Stable Name:
Show Name:
Coloration:
Extras/accessories:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Affiliates: PM me if you own an adoptable species and are interested

Kiwilady's
SHS & WBP

Dia.'s
BHS

Snowy Camouflage's
BCP

Fuscotidox's
ADH

Dizzy Socks'
Fairway Falabellas
Last edited by Fuscontidox on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 75 times in total.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chincoteague Nymph Ponies WIP

Postby Fuscontidox » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Okay you guys can post/mark whatever below :3 if you're going to try out for something make sure it's open :3

Artist position will be opened soon ^^
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:39 pm

These are precious :3 <3
Image Image
Image Image
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks x3

The idea came from when I was in Assatigue I saw a bay minimal tobiano plume stallion I wanted to bring him home

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chincoteague Nymph Ponies: APPLICATIONS OPEN

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 am

Now open for artist applications!!! anyone who applies will be added and allowed to make ONE adoptable! i will decide who will be permanent artists from that, two will be guest artists and i will pick the maximum of five artists so post away!

Ps
Please use alpha lock before coloring layers thanks! And only take off of alpha if making certain designs in the pattern layer or in the markings layer

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 am

*artist form*
User: muffy
Experience? Yes
Examples: I did the coloring in not the lines :) http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=647657 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2361367
How often are you on? Almost everyday
Will you be committed? Of course!
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you have any questions? Nope :)
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeTardis » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 am

Aww,

Hi,I am ZeTardis.
RPs- I am looking for 1x1s,Supernatural,Anime,Romance &Arranged marriage rps.
Strongly craving joining asemi-lit The Selection rps
and Couples rps.

ZeTardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 am

muffy wrote:*artist form*
User: muffy
Experience? Yes
Examples: I did the coloring in not the lines :) http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=647657 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2361367
How often are you on? Almost everyday
Will you be committed? Of course!
Have you read the rules? Yes
Do you have any questions? Nope :)

You have been added and may make an adoptable :)

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chincoteague Nymph Ponies APPLICATIONS OPEN

Postby twinstars » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 am

*artist form*
User: foxtastic jammer
Experience? ok
Examples: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2271469 the next one i didnt do the lines viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2372019
How often are you on? every day
Will you be committed? yes
Have you read the rules? yes
Do you have any questions? no
twinstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chincoteague Nymph Ponies APPLICATIONS OPEN

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:16 am

❤Foxtastic jammer❤ wrote:*artist form*
User: foxtastic jammer
Experience? ok
Examples: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2271469 the next one i didnt do the lines viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2372019
How often are you on? every day
Will you be committed? yes
Have you read the rules? yes
Do you have any questions? no

You have been added and may make 1 adoptable

Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me