Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts v2 by Ravendarus

Based on Click to view
Artist Ravendarus [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts v2

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Image Foundddd

Firefly, Garrot, Max, and Maya
Amazing Lineart by CharChar2!

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Types There are only a few differences among the Paint Wolves, mostly with ears and tails. The Ear thing isn’t that big of a deal, but for a Paint Wolf, it’s tail means everything. Here are some different tails and ears it can have.
    Ears
    * Normal ears
    * Floppy ears
    * Half-flop ears

Tails
    * Normal tail – The normal tailed Paint Wolf likes to show off it’s painting more then others, it tends to have a more gentle strokes.
    * Long tail – the long tailed Paint Wolf tends to use it’s tail to whip around colours and make paint splatters everywhere. However it also likes to make long strokes.
    * Curly tail – The curly tailed Paint Wolf curls it’s tail to get a distance shot with it’s paint. It likes to fling it’s tail about making large messes and causing mischief. Though not all curly tail’s do that, they can be quite shy about their art.
    * Skinny tail – The skinny tailed Paint Wolf takes it’s time and does smaller strokes to make it’s art perfect. They are often very patient and hate messes, so they don’t often get along with the curly tail, or the bob tail.
    * Bob tail – The bob tailed Paint Wolf can’t paint with it’s tail sadly, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t paint. Bob tail’s will shake their tails to make little puddles of paint and use their paws instead of their tail’s. They are certainly a rare sight to see!
Colours Now onto the Colours! A Paint Wolf can be any design and any colour! But how to tell if they are rare is by look at their paint! There are currently four types.

Normal – A Paint wolf will only have one type of Paint that it can use, one paint, one colour! It will live like that forever! It’s the most common type of Paint Wolf too!
    Uncommon – This type of Paint Wolf will actually have two colours it can use!
    Rare – This type is special because as you know Black, White and Grey are not colours they are shades, and this kind of Paint Wolf only knows how to paint in shades! Black, White and Grey paints go here!
    Special- Special’s can range from 3 or more paints that one can use, to even a special themed kind!
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolves Adopts v2

~News~
New thread!!

~Customs~
We don’t do Custom’s off hand! No it doesn’t work like that. However twice a month we will be giving away a free Custom Token in contests! You have to work hard to earn it! Otherwise just go for an Adoptable one!

Special RPW's Numbers and Artists making them! If you want to reserve a number Artists PM me!
400 - Daringdream

425 - Tacocat

450 - Lunar

475 - Snow!

500 - [ Fail In Love ]

~Rules~
Artists can make as many Paint Wolves for Adoption as they want.
Contests can run by their rules, but NO BIDS What so ever.
Artists can make up to 2 Custom’s for right now.
Staff can have 2 Custom's as well, they may request the artist they want.
Staff and Artists can own only 10 Paint Wolves, including their customs.
Guest Artists – Can make up to 4 Paint Wolves and 1 Custom for themselves and will be a Guest Artist for Two weeks.
Follow the guide for Paint and their looks! Make sure you list what kind of Tail it is and what kind of Colour it is.
We do not Pick Genders! Ever! We allow the one competing for it to pick what gender they want it to be, just because you see it one way doesn't mean it can't be seen another way.
Have Fun when making them.
*New Rules*
For all the Artists, just so you know Custom's don't get numbers because they aren't adoptable, so please remember this when making your custom!
When making RPW's we need to have a limit on the types you make, you must make 4-5 Common Paints, before you can make an Uncommon one! You need to make at least 8-9 Common's and 1-2 Uncommon's before you can make a Rare. Now for Specials, you can only make a special one with permission and a good reason ex. Special Day or Holiday, or reserve a number. PLEASE Follow this rule!
Thank you!

~General Rules~
For now you can only own 8 Paint Wolves.
You can compete for a chance to earn a Custom Token if your not Staff or an Artist.
Be a good sport about it. If you're going to say anything after a competition is over, it may be a congrats or something else on the positive side.
Do not attack, bribe, or put down anybody, staff or fellow competitors
Do not offer to put up CS pets to try and win. Like in the last rule, bribing is a dirty way to win, and we are clean people.
You are but one person with equal chances of getting a Wolf. No one is higher or lower than you.
All of Tess' rules apply.
It doesn't matter if you can do art or if you can only write, as said, EVERYBODY is equal.
Feel free to pretty your forms. Unless specifically stated ((which will be rare for us)), no bonus' will be given, no matter the length, amount of art/story, or how much your name tag sparkles in the pale moonlight.
Listen to Staff Members as well!
I will add Rules as I see fit!

NEW RULES:

Once you breed an RPW, it is yours. Forever. You may not give it away, ever. So breed your RPWs wisely, and ADOPT wisely. If the RPW is not one you see yourself loving forever, then don't adopt it! Or at the very least don't breed it! There is more to RPWs than having babies, after all.

If you wish to give away any of your RPWs that HAVE NOT bred yet, you may, WITH PERMISSION FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTIST. You MUST speak with the artist before you give away an RPW. They might not want you to give it away and may instead want to hold a new contest for its adoption. Artists put effort into the RPWs they make and most of us want to make sure its going off to a good home.

The above rule applies from now on. RPWs that have been given away previous to this rule being announced will not be taken back or whatever, but from now on, these rules apply.

We are also adding another rule about breeding.

RPWs must have been mates for 2 weeks before they will be allowed to breed.

Again, RPWs who have already been bred can continue to breed, but from now on, for RPWs who have no mates yet, this applies.

A final addition to the rules is for artists.

RUs CANNOT be given for guessing contests unless the contest has more than one answer (such as my guessing contest for the names of Max's siblings. (Why you would want/need to give an RU for a guessing contest otherwise is beyond me.)

PPS – Rules and Regulations

“PPS” What is it?

Permanent Puppy Syndrome!

PPS is a rare syndrome among RPW’s that happens when a pup can’t grow into an adult. No one knows why, but it happens every now and then. The pup will stay a pup forever, it will not be able to breed, but it can take a mate if any wolf will accept them.

PPS pups will not stay young in mind and some will actually be smarter than fully grown adults!

PPS pups are extremely special and will only be made for events, or every 2-3 month’s! They will be very hard to win, because they are so rare, they will require longish contests that require effort, if you want it, and you will take care of it… Prove it, that kind of thing! PPS’ pups will never be allowed to be custom’s unless you are staff or it is won in a special event. PPS Pups will never have the same lines, or normal lines; they will always have custom special lines for each one.

Everyone that isn’t staff will be given two PPS slots in which you can use if you win a PPS pup, these slots are separate from your normal slots and pup slots. Staff Members will be allowed 3 slots, 1 of which can be used for a custom PPS pup if you should chose.

Now then, how to sort out who can make a PPS… Every 2-3 month’s I will be posting this Form:

PPS Try-Out Form
PPS Idea:
PPS Contest:
PPS Form for Contest:
Why you want to make this PPS?:

All Artists will send this form to me, and along Kyuubi and Wolphee, We will judge which Artist will get to make the PPS of that month! If you are chosen you can make the PPS, but you won’t get to make another till other artists have a chance to.

Event PPS’ are different and per big events there should only be two, and the person hosting the event must PM which two artists will be making them. Remember to give everyone a chance to make one!

These rules are not set in stone just yet and can change when I feel they need to be changed.

We have a Strike System! To get rid of unnecessary Drama and other things like that, the Four Owners have decided upon this system and it will take place IMMEDIATELY!!
- Strikes are for any form of bullying, guilt-tripping, harassment, spamming, etc

1 strike is a warning
2 strikes means you can't adopt for a week
3 strikes means you are temporarily banned for a month regardless of what you did
4 strikes your out! Permanently

~Warnings~
gunpowder

~Bans~
doggeh.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Staff list~

Ravendarus - Admin/Owner/Artist/Nursery Artist/Nursery Archivist
Wolphee - Admin/Co-owner/Artist/Nursery Artist/Archivist
Bossgodora - Admin/Co-owner/Artist
Charchar2 - Admin/Co-owner/Artist
Fail in Love - Admin/Artist/Nursery Artist
Tacocat - Artist/Nursery Artist
{ Sprite. - Artist
{ shannon - Artist
daretodream12890 - Artist
Flowerdust - Artist/Nursery Artist
Elementstar - Artist/Growth Artist
Snow! - Nursery Artist/Artist/Growth Artist
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт - Artist
Katniss Odair - Artist
~LunarSky~ - Artist/ Growth Artist
Loaf - Archist
Cometfox - Temp Artist
Meep Meep - Artist
Sappy - Mod
Ijellybean - Mod/Advertiser
Eclipse<3 - Mod
Pokechu12 - Mod/Growth Artist
Crimsoned - Growth Artist
Last edited by Ravendarus on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:23 pm

~Guest Artists~

Slots:

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Why you want to be a GA?:
Examples of your work:
Do you promise to work hard?:
List off one rule or fact about RPW's:

~Custom Token's~
Pick a Number between 1 and 20, only one number! Remember all can enter this contest, if you have custom's and win a custom token you can still use it to make another custom! Or you can gift it to a friend, it's your choice. I decided on a Raffle for this one! I will be choosing 5 winners using a Number Generator!

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Number:
Last edited by Ravendarus on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Image Found!
Last edited by Ravendarus on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:24 pm

6 not open for posting just yet, but artists and staff can mark and start making rpw's again!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Mark
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Eeek, Such a shiny new threaddd. <333

I'll make an adopt herre soon! ;vv;;
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!
    -----------------------------------------------

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Guys also note, when we get the new nursery with the new breeding rules up and running we will also be hiring NA's!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm

found ^
Eee, a fresh new thread. <33 Can't wait to see what's in store for us. ;u; Markity mark mark. <33

XxX Snow
Last edited by Snowseph on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me