Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lupus Equine Adopts ~Open~ by mayaHDTV08

Artist mayaHDTV08 [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lupus Equine Adopts ~Open~

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Welcome to Lupus Equine Adopts!

About Lupus Equines:

Lupus Equines are a unique sub-species of horse with dog ears, a dog tail, and paws on their back legs. They live in the forest of North America and are herbivores(plant eaters). When the sleep, they lie down and curl their tails around themselves. During mating season, the Lupus Equines will fight for the right of breeding by rearing, biting, and the occasional buck with the powerful back legs. When faced with a predator, most of the Lupus Equines will run off rather than fight. They are very strong and can be tamed by humans. They are are common for shows and there is a race every now and then. They can gallop up to 40-45 mph and range in size from 15-17hh.

Characteristics:

-Dog ears
-Dog tail
-Back legs have dog paws
-15-17hh
-Horse body
-Natural horse colors

Adoption:

If you want to adopt a Lupus Equine you need to have been registered on Chicken Smoothie for 4 months and made 150 posts! Once that is all cleared up, only apply for equines that sat 'Adopt Me!" at the top. If it is past the end date posted, do not apply. You can adopt an equine once a week. Fill out the forms provided by artist. They are not to be altered in any way. Ex. color, layout, size, etc.

Staff:

Artists:

mayaHDTV08 (creator/owner)

Guest Artists:

Moderators:

Archivists:

Ownership:

You can own as many equines as you can handle! There is no limit. Remember, you can only adopt one equine a week.

Breeding:

Lupus Equines has only 10 breeding slots. The parents of each foal will be posted on the first page. To get more breeding slots, you can buy them from me for a rare (preferably wishlist). To breed equines, you have to get a mare and a stallion. You have to make sure you have permission from the owners to breed them in a quote. After this is completed, check to see if any artists are open for breeding! Make sure you keep track of breedings!

Rules:

-Do not claim species as your own
-Do not remove my signature(this includes watermark)
-Only one per person per day
-You can apply for more then one in a day but you will only get one
-If you do not own the equine you cannot use the picture in any way without the owners permission
-You have to be registered for at least 4 months and have made at least 150 posts to adopt
-You cannot edit forms and add anything to them!
-Forms cannot be centered, re-sized, colored or quoted
-Do not create similar species to Lupus Equines. If more than 1 feature is used, it will be considered species theft.
Last edited by mayaHDTV08 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupas Equine Adopts ~Open~

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Posting open!! ^^
~Equine Art Shop~My WME's~My Join Me!~200 WME Challenge~Lupus Equines~My Animations~I'm trying out for this JBD and this JBD, please help me by pming me art of them for my forms!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:34 pm

This looks cool! I'd love to possibly tryout for being an artist.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks! ^^ I'm working on getting the contest set up! ^^
~Equine Art Shop~My WME's~My Join Me!~200 WME Challenge~Lupus Equines~My Animations~I'm trying out for this JBD and this JBD, please help me by pming me art of them for my forms!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Artist Comp is up!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupus Equine Adopts ~Open~

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 am

Bump!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me