Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ancient xzeno adopts | v.3 | posting open by koegami

Based on Click to view
Artist koegami [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ancient xzeno adopts | v.3 | posting open

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 am

Lineart © Cloverkitty & Species © Me, Agent Zero.

Homepage | The list of Rules | Archive| Facts | Up For Adoption/ Advents | V.1 | V.2 | Nursery | Pound

Image -- if you would like to support the xzeno community place this stamp in your signature.
Last edited by koegami on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xzeno information --

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:00 am

What are what we call, Xzenos --
      Ancient Xzenos of Gara, or Just Xzenos (pronounced: Z-eh-no-s -X is silent-) are A Laboratory created species. They are highley intelegent. Xzenos are Actually a hybrid combonation of a Wolf, Manned Wolf, Hyena, and a Lion. The muscular build of the lion, the fangs of the wolf, the fur of the manned wolf, and the power of the hyena. Xzeno's were created by scientist that wanted the most highly intellegent species ever alive. The Xzenos were a very special species they are the combined species of those four animals, their DNA code was the most complex of them all. They are very smart, able to speak the human language. They were originally programmed to be scouts for the governments undercover mission team or Special OPS. They were used to protect the agents and help them out if need be. They usually infultraited enemy bases and stole back the information stolen from them. Mostly the lab notes that the scients used to create the species. But, one day a virus infected Xzeno got out of it's containment unit and attacked the team and te scentst who created them. None were left alive, and the Virus infected Xzeno died with them by gunpoint. With no one to care for them, the Xzeno's disbanded and spread out across the globe, until there was only a small population of humans left. The Xzeno's population large and still climbing. Xzeno's are the combination of a wolf, manned wolf, hyena, and lion. They look mostly like wolves, but with abnormally long tails, long tongues, a fluffy mane, lethal claws, and collars with their lab numbers on them. They come in large varieties of colors and designs, from natural or tribal and neon.

the xzeno's fangs are courtesy of the sabertooth. they were first used as weapons for fighting. soon humans, after that day where the axog's first dispersed, hunted them down and used their fangs for making weapons. to this day they are still used for fighting, males and females both. it is common for some xzenos to loos a fang, it will only be replaced by a smaller tooth. once an axog looses it's fangs they don't grow back. they only grow smaller teeth. as pups they have small teeth, so it's the reverse of when they are pups. the fangs are strong and don't "break" easily. they can bend metal and even tear it out. the can break and crush even the strongest material. so don't mess with them.

the mane, courtesy of the maned wolf. axogs have manes, they can come in any style. the common is what you see. they can me long in the front short in the back, curly, and even styled. you will see 90% of all axog's with the same styled mane as you see now. only 10% will have different manes. as pups, they only have tufts of hair on their necks. their is not hair past their ears. their tails are actually short and curly when their pups, not long and strait.

you've got it, now axogs have horns. this is rare. but if axogs have horns they are a rare, and new breed of axog. they can come in any style and are used for battle. the males will mainly get the horns, but occasionally you'll see female axog's with horns. but it's rare.

their identification collars, thanks to the labs. hold key information in discovering, and researching axogs. they come in any color and style and their codes placed on the collars are a mixture of letters and numbers. usually 6 digits long. newer ones, more or less than that. each code is their id, and you can enter any axog's code and gather data about that particular axog. their codes and collars hold everything, what they've been eating, their daily habits, who they've encountered, and tracking where their traveling too. all that is processed and placed onto the GRIDD. as everyone calls it, to see where every axog releases is going.

their tongues are always long. they usually loll out of their mouths and usually consists of drool dripping off them. and when i say constantly, i mean all the time. they are special and contain heat sensors that detect prey, similar to a snake's tongue, although they see with the heat [like an infrared camera/light] and axog's dont.

- Xzeno's are a hybrid species of a: Wolf, Manned Wolf, Hyena, and a Lion
      - They have 2 long, fang-like teeth, almost like a Sabertooth's
      - They are able to be ridden, but usually they are hostile creatures
      - Their senses are even better than those of a dog!
      - They live in small packs of 5-10, but their whole unit is of maybe more then 40-50.
      - Their claws and fangs are deadly, they could rip you open in the blink of an eye
      - Their eyes are like night vision goggles. They can see very well in the dark. Even in the day too.
      - Their howls can be heard from 5 miles away!
      - They tend to hunt during the night.
      - Their tongues have special heat sensors that detect prey, similar to a snake's
      - They range across miles of terrains. From forests, to the mountains, to even the worlds most well known islands
      - their fur is water resistant, and Keeps them warm during the winter, bu conserving heat.
      - Their diet consists of meat, some berries, and even nuts, if their prime food source is low (meat)
      - They have no predators hunting them, because of their size.
      - They weigh up to 350 pounds. Males and females.
      - Females can have up to 4 pups at a time, but roughly only 1 survives the first days after birth
      - They are the same height as humans, but males are slightly taller and more muscular.
      - They are able to speak the human language, because of their intelligence.
      - They do not tolerate any outsiders, so anyone that's a rouge, is as good as dead.
Last edited by koegami on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xzeno rules --

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

"hello, a'm baron, bit seriously, lea, ah dinnae wantae blether, whit dae yi'll waant. Here's th' rules."
[translation -- "hello, i'm Baron, but seriously, leave, i don't want to talk, what do you want. here's the rules."]

forum rules --
        - 3 strikes and your out. You'll be banned from ever adopting an Xzeno again. Any Xzenos you have will be put up for re-adoption.
        - If you don't want you Xzeno anymore, PM me or the Artist and we'll put it up for Re-adoption
        - Listen to me and the mods, bad behavior won't be tolerated
        - Let me know if you are leaving for some occasion!
        - Be kind
        - You may have up to 4 Xzenos
        - customs are now going to staff, if you have already ordered a custom you may have it. it doesn't count on your amount.
        - These Xzenos are NOT to be used as your FURSONA or CHARACTER! I really don't want them to be sorry. If i see them being uses for that purpose, then you'll get a warning.
        - Don't rush me or any of the other staff members please

adoption rules --
        - You may make your forms a pretty as you want! I don't care
        - Sense your only allowed to have 4, choose wisely
        - You may make art, write a poem, story, make bids, ect. Just follow the artist's requirements please!
        - DONT steal someone elses art.
        - If you do plan on asking another user to make art for the certain Xzeno, them please give credit to them and me!
        - No Arguing please!
        - Please use your manners!
        - did ya notice there wasn't a #2? ^^

staff rules --
        - You may make 1 custom for yourself, but after that no.
        - You can make as many adoptables as you want. Just make sure you end 1 contest before creating another
        - You may do bionic limbs, but don't fully revert the lineart.
        - Um.. they come in a variety of designs and colors so knock you selves out! ^^ Creativity is awesome!
        - Auctions are not allowed at this time. if i do, do any, they will be done by me or Clover
        - Inform me if you want to retire or join!
        - Use your authority correctly.
Last edited by koegami on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xzeno staff --

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am

ImageImage
"Awright a', a'm luther, 'n' thae ur th' warkers friends!"
[translation -- "hey all, i'm Luther, and these are the staff friends!"]

the code -- username ] link to user profile ] staff position ] owned Xzenos

Hey, i'm Agent Zero, Call me Zero ] xxx ] I am currently, owner, mod, and nursery artist ] Scythian's, Night, Baron, Luther

i will be asking for new artists. this is why it's only me. [and clover once i get my butt in gear XD]
Last edited by koegami on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forum forms --

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:02 am

"I pure dinnae wantae be daein' this.... Bit a'm nicht shadow, 'n'... Weel, thae ur th' forms tae uise."
[translation -- "i really don't want to be doing this.... but i'm Night Shadow, and... well, these are the forms to use."

wip
Last edited by koegami on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:03 am

just in case
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:03 am

ok, you can post. i want to see how many actually remember this species. i missed them so much.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AXoG Adopts

Postby AustrianAce » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:53 am

these are adorable <3
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:54 am

thanks. c:
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AXoG Adopts

Postby Warrdog » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Sorry if asking this would be rude. Are there two Axog adoption centers now?

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets