Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: adopt me.

Postby MezzaWolf2 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Username: MezzaWolf2

Name: Delaney

Sexuality: Demi-Bisexual

Purpose: Want to use this character for my upcoming comic, Fool's Prison.

Short summary of comic: It's about this anthropomorphic creature named Pidge, who has suddenly found himself in some sort of prison. This is no ordinary prison though and resembles a type of Labyrinth. Many have tried to escape and failed, but will Pidge succeed and manage to find a way out? Who knows..

Importance of Character: secondary/main character

Personality: Delaney is a sassy and confident individual who is never one to back down from a challenge. She is an adventurous soul and can not stand being stuck in one place for too long. Because of this she can get into trouble every once in a while and has to end up being saved by one of her peers. In order to avoid having to do this, they'll usually have to physically restrain her since she won't back down on her own.

Though she does not take kindly to strangers during the first few meetings, after one gets to know her better, she is actually a kind and generous individual who is always willing to lend a helping hand. Starving and need some food, she'll gladly give up some for the needy. Having trouble with a loose wagon wheel, she's got your back.

Just like everyone else, this rambunctious female does have a few flaws. A few examples are her temper and her tendency to act before really thinking things through. She can get agitated easily and if riled up enough to reach her breaking point, she will attack.

History/Backstory: Delaney was born in a cottage in her home village and was welcomed into the world with lots of love and affection. She cares deeply for her parents and family and grew to be protective of them. She was especially close to her cousin, Pidge, who would always play with her as kids. As they grew up together, they would share their deepest secrets with each other and were near inseparable.

Things changed when Pidge was taken to the Kirins' prison. Worried for her cousin, Delaney has done everything she could to help Pidge escape, but nothing so far has worked. In a last ditch effort to rescue him, Delaney is considering entering the prison herself. Will she succeed in her mission or will she fail?

Art (for whoever wins): Image
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4214611

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4214655

Fun Facts:
- she hates carrots
- her favorite color is lavender
- she shares a close relationship with her cousin
- can be pretty reckless
- is very angry at the Kirins
- has a small scar on her stomach that is usually hidden by her fur (she gained it from a fight)

Playlist:
Confident - Demi Lovato

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cindi Lauper

Royals - Lorde

Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
Last edited by MezzaWolf2 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am, edited 23 times in total.
MezzaWolf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:03 am

bump.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:51 am

username: Mistress Of Evil

name: Vixen

about;
Vixen's hobby is scuba diving, you may think, "What? But Vixen! You clearly don't look in the mood for that." but she highly disagrees. She loves scuba diving because it's always so quiet down there. Vixen doesn't have to care about anything down there, it's quiet but peaceful with all the colours and the fish. She normally just sits down on the smooth sand and thinks. She knows a lot but is always learning. One day she saw something glimmer, a shine. She by instinct swam down to it and shoveled the sand away and there was a beautiful pearl in the shape of a teardrop. She kept it and made it into a necklace which she always wears. That's the only treasure she's ever found but heard her necklace is worth thousands, it was a lucky find. Her other hobbies include: reading, skateboarding and swimming. Her favourite book ever is 'War & Peace' which has 3,031 pages. It took her forever to read it but it impressed her, (and others too) once she finished it. Vixen enjoys skateboarding when she's not scuba diving. She has this epic skateboard which says her name on the top and on the bottom a skull with flames that are purple and blue, the cool thing is that she spray painted it herself!

playlist;

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... -iSJ3j20BD

favourites:
colours:
algae green because of all the kelp and nature
deep sea blue because of the ocean, along with the rivers that run along the world.
food:
Vixen absolutely loves rock candy, especially the watermelon flavoured ones!
Her favourite main meal is tomato soup, she loves the feeling of the warm fluid washing down her throat.
animal:
Vixen likes Caribbean Reef Sharks because they are some of the least dangerous sharks in the world, they often come to her and they allow her to pet them. It's odd but they seem to enjoy it.
She also likes dolphins as they like to play with her. They will blow bubbles underwater and she will pop them. They fascinate her too.
song:
She has a total of 8 songs on her playlist, she plays them while she swims but her favourite is 'Princesses Don't Cry' because to her, it's a pretty powerful song. Her favourite lyrics is 'I'm fine, I won't waste my time' because everyones always trying to swim with her (while she prefers to alone) and are always saying it's too dangerous for a girl. She gets in rage and proves them wrong.
pet(s):
Vixen owns total 2 pets. One is a crab(the name is Sabestian), he owns a big cage with a bit of water and a beach, as well as a coconut to hide in! Her second pet is a turtle. Her turtle's name is Plagge and he loves smelly cheese for an odd reason.
emoji:
Vixen's favourite emoji is a difficult one to pick! She loves these emojis;'🦀, 🌫, ☄️, 🥇, 🌅 and 🤠
The reason she likes the crab emoji is for her two crabs, they mean a lot to her and she feels like way about this emoji.
She really likes the fog emoji because she has a deep meaning behind it, she thinks that it somewhat represents her! Her saying is, "You can never see behind something that is too hard to look through." Hmmm, weird saying.
Vixen's reason for the comet it because she has a thing for space! She is the most intrested in comets, how they move so fast...
She has a thing for medals, ever after she won that one medal for holding her breathe the longest ...
Vixen LOVES Swimming at sunset and sunrise. It always feels a little warmer...
Finally, she loves the cowboy emoji because yeehaw!
Last edited by jointedwishes on Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    bump.