Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: adopt me.

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:57 am

bump.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:58 am

Username: Sixbane
Adopt name:Carmella
"Would you like to dance?"
Carmella is an undercover police officer, working as a university student as she tries to search for the truth behind a fraud within the schools walls. A long engagement that's kept her tied up for a few years, to the point even she's started to forget she's not really a student. A natural born actress, she's sunk into the role, and perhaps under her nose she's fallen prey to the very beast she was hunting.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Carmella always grew up knewing it was important that she help people, it was her calling-her passion, and she was never really loathe to ignore it. Growing up in a military family, she traveled the world as her parents were deployed and eventually settled on police work as her destiny and especially- undercover operations. Adaptable, resourceful, curious, and attentive- these suited her like a perfect fit, and she excelled. Busting small crime rings, gang bosses, and bringing justice to many by securing confessions through manipulation and tricking them. She learned well to control the controllers into admitting what she needed from them, and it earned her a name in the field, and more importantly- the chance to take on something bigger.

Setting off to her newest goal, she was directed to the University of Anderheim, a massive old castle of a school- with a reputation. One of being secluded, eerie, and though full of knowledge and brilliant professors- also full of mysteries. Most importantly in the eyes of her superiors, a strain of mysterious dissapearances and financial discrepancies. So she had a mission.

Going to the school, she settled in as a student, trying to focus on her grades, make friends, and-of course- snoop for information.
That was all well and good until she found herself falling victim to the same spell that seemed to take over the others... dripping into familiarity she abruptly realized she had stopped asking questions.

And perhaps, with this realization came the true mission. To fight back against this unnamed force she couldn't see, but that felt as if it were watching her every move.

Within the castles depths an eldritch being feeds on energy, undeterred by its tiny interrogator. It had never, after all, learned to fear.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Inquisitive
Determined
Strong moral code
Selfless
Reckless
Pushy
Nosy
Overestimates herself
Adaptable
Observant
Hardheaded
Loud

Carmella is the sort of person you can rely on. Mainly, because her promise is a guarantee and she'd surely get herself hurt before allowing herself to break one. She's stubborn, determined, and at the end of the day- if she has nothing else, she has her enormous willpower. She might be small in body, but she's got the heart of a warrior through and through and is going to fend for her last stand in every situation. She'll never go down without an argument, making it just as much a negative trait as a positive one. Because she's so naturally stubborn, in personal interactions with others she can come across as rather full of herself. Lucky for her- her other main ability is acting, and pretending to not be as stubborn as she is is a gift all its own.

Her ability to detach herself from situations is partially what leads her later, to discovering the truth of Anderheim and what lies within it. And later, how to stop it.

It abuses knowledge to lure in its prey, enticing them with books and answers while it bleeds them dry of their soulds just under their noses. A creature so ancient, the castle was built atop it to confine it, and so conniving it turned its prison into its personal feeding grounds

"A real hero is more powerful than knowledge, because they have hope, and a will to change things."
Light, like venom to a being of darkness
Last edited by Sixbane on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:03 pm

I added a little sketch for whoever wins this bunny as well-
    ;w; can't wait to see what y'all come up with
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    bump.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 am

bump.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    bump.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:19 am

My username:Creatornotraitor

Name: Melanie | Gender:Female | Profession: Artist | Sexuality: Demi-Homosexual

Melanie is the memeist person around. She loves goofing off, and having fun raffles for her various art pieces. She has more online friends than friends in real life, but she doesn't mind at all. She also enjoys making fan art for various series she likes. She also makes jokes about herself, to help cope with her self-doubt. She has a very loud voice, can be overly sarcastic, and over-protective of her children, I mean friends. Umm, oh yeah. She loves to ramble, and if you get her talking about the things she likes, she will never stop, ever. I mean ever. She had a pretty good relationship with her parents, but her actual mother left when she was four, leaving her and her older brother with serious self-worth issues. Since she was four, she has a deep regret of ever being born, so there's that. She also write fnafictions, and songs to pass the time, but she hates re-reading them because she doesn't like her own work. Her friends always have her back, she just needs to have her own. She actually has a really nice step-mom, but she has never called her mom, nor ever will, because if all the hurt that comes along with that title. Her favorite holiday is Halloween, her least favorite is Mother's day (Obviously). She was always an outcast, and when she had to move, she was bullied for being short, and for being weird. She enjoys taking on a matriarchal role, thus why she calls her friends her children. Pretty much all of her friends have some sort of insecurity about themselves, and she feels horrible when she can't help. She uses random references and quotes to cheer her friends up, and administers hugs when needed. She roleplays often, usually in a male role. She has troubles with her sexuality often, because of her anxiety over cernait social interaction, mostly asking other people things, like their opinion. She can come across shy, but she really is pretty annoying once she opens up to you, as evidenced by the quotes below.

Things she says:
    LET'S HEIST THIS YEAST BOIS
    So, bacically, reeeeeeeee
    Y'all ever just, * Makes weird noises*
    I may or may not have yeeted a child out of a window, and by child I mean me
    *Holding a citrus flavored thing* IT'S THE SOUR HOUR BROS
    *Insert random vine reference here*
    Tell them, Naegi. ( She just so happens to be in all of the fandoms I am in)
    *Holding up a finger gun* Say that again and a body bouta be discovered. Jk, I would never do that
    You have seed your last saw
    I am the one, the only, the lesbian gremlin child

She and her friends have loads of inside jokes, and are very close. She loves helping out, and does a lot of free art to cheer people up. She often gets inspired by music, and her favorites include " Bruno is orange", " Candle queen", and " 'Cause I'm a liar". She also really likes musicals, can sing " Love like you" from Steven Universe off by heart, can tell you every single Ultimate Talent from Danganronpa, instruct you on the lore to FNaF, explain the symbolism of Deltarune, breakdown the logistics of the ink machine, and rave about Doki Doki literature club. She has an eccentric personality, and often finds herself on the receiving end of praise and gifts, even though she always makes sure to return the favor. Her dream is to cosplay, but she needs more money. She finds it hard to price her art, since she hates it, but other people always try to lift her spirits. She is a funny, soft individual who deserves all the love in the world.

A few other Fun facts:
She loves pickles, and pickled things. She also like drinking pickle juice
She Kins several different characters, and most of their names start with K. One of them starts with N, the rest start with K.
He prefers Tradishinal art to digital art
She has weird motivation cycles
She loves Apple juice

(oh god did I write all of that? This also got waay to personal, but most of my characters are like me soooo I guess this narrative is ok. She has more friends than me, though, and is way more successful, so there's that. I hecking poured my heart and soul into this, I hope this impresses you. She has a really nice design, and I love your artstyle. Thank you for considering me.)
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you