Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ferian Adopts <3 Open!

Postby Rotzalot » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:30 am

Hello! I have a small announcement to make.

You may or may not have noticed, but three new links have been added to the front page. The Archive, Artist Search, and Fanclub. As of right now, you’re free to use the fanclub for any suggestions or questions you may have; a separate suggestion and FAQ thread will be created in due time.

As for the artist search, I’ve decided to open it up early so I couldhave more adopts roll out. I have an announcement planned at 10 adopts, one I’m very excited to reveal to you all! It will add onto the underlying story of the Ferians, and contribute to an event I have planned for the future.

Thank you for your interest in my species! That’s all for now<3
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:25 am

New adopt up! This one is a CYOP :D

Another small announcement: The Ferians DA is now up! I'll be explaining more about the Ferian's underlying story on there, as well as creating an FAQ and other helpful lists for the species. As of right now, I have the MYO prices set up as a reference. However, MYOs are not currently open.

Go give it a watch! I'll be watching most people back ^^
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:30 am

Mark!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:24 pm

bumping^^
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 am

Mark!
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 am

marking ^^

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saraphena » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:08 pm

mark
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates, Updates Ooo La La!

Postby Rotzalot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:44 pm

Hello all! I've posted quite a few updates on this page. My apologies for that; since this is a relatively new species, developments are being made as we go along, thus resulting in an abundance of updates and announcements.

Regardless, I have a few exciting things to share with you all!

First and foremost, the Rarity Guide is now up on our DA page! Artist Search entrants: Feel free to look at this guide for any confusion you may have. Even though it is incomplete, it offers explanation on a majority of traits, as well as give you an idea on how we view traits + how they adapt/progress with the lore.

I'm expecting to have this guide finished by tomorrow, at the latest being the end of the week.

Now, onto our second exciting update. Our first Guest Artist has been hired! Give a warm welcome to...
saraphena

They have currently made: 0 adopts. They will be able to create 3 official adopts before either being recruited as a permanent artist, or disbanded from the Ferian Staff. If you're interested in becoming a Guest Artist, check out our on-going artist search here.

Finally, I have added mod. applications to the staff page. If you're interested in becoming a mod, fill out the application and post it here. I'm eager to recruit more people on to the team, as staff members get insight on the lore and future plans with the species.

There is no set end date for mod. apps. I will choose moderators periodically until we have enough.

It's also worth mentioning that I will be adding small details to the current Ferian base, though that's not worthy of its own section in the announcements.

That's all for now! Thank you for your support. <3
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferian Adopts (Moderator Apps. Open!)

Postby justamindset » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Mark

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moderator Application

Postby Lucky The Dog » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Username: Lucky The Dog

How long have you been on CS? Since March 18,2019. However, I was here from 2012-2015 but have recently just rejoined CS.

Do you have any experience moderating prior to applying? Yes, I am an Admin on Fox Paradise and I used to own a website.

Why should we chose you as a moderator? I believe that I would make an excellent addition to the team. I have 5+ years of moderating experience from owner to moderator positions. I love helping those in need of staff members and I love helping others in any way I can.

This is a cool species! Can I be an artist?

You may only apply to be an artist if we are currently seeking more artist. We will make an announcement if we are currently seeking more artists.

Can I have an MYO?
Unfortunately, as of right now, we are currently not doing MYO's. However, this may change in the future since Ferian Adopts is just getting started.

Can I plz make a custom?

You are not allowed to make a custom as stated in the rules:
Rules wrote:Ferians are a closed species.
You are not allowed to create your own Ferian unless you are a member of the staff.

This is because Feruans are a closed species created by Koffee.

Note: These two are considered to be in the same category.
Congrats.... even though i worked really hard on my form. i dont think ill ever get a ferian

I will let the user know that they may congratulate the user for winning, but negative comments are not permitted and that every one has an equal chance at getting a Ferian.

congrats... but i dont think they deserved to be put onto staff :/

Again, I will let the user know that they may congratulate the user for winning, but negative comments are not permitted and that every one has an equal chance at getting a Ferian. Stating something like, "I don't think they deserved to win" is not a polite comment and that it can be hurtful and is disrespectful to the user who had won.

Note: These three are considered to be in the same category.

bump

I will let the user know that "bumping" the thread is considered spam and is not allowed on this thread and ask them not to do it in the future. If they continue I will give them a couple of more verbal warnings before suspending/banning them from Feeuan Adopts. Of course, I would PM Koffee. to see what should be done next before suspending/banning them.

Pls trade me!

I will let the user know that asking for trades is not allowed and is considered spam on this thread and ask them not to do it in the future. If they continue I will give them a couple of more verbal warnings before suspending/banning them from Feeuan Adopts. Of course, I would PM Koffee. to see what should be done next before suspending/banning them.

can you guys click the adoptables in my siggy? :3

Again, I will let the user know that asking users to click their eggs/adoptables on this thread is considered spam and is not allowed and ask them not to do it in the future. If they continue I will give them a couple of more verbal warnings before suspending/banning them from Feeuan Adopts. Of course, I would PM Koffee. to see what should be done next before suspending/banning them.

*Posts someone else's art and/or traced art*
I drew this! What do you guys think? x3

I will send in a Help Ticket to CS staff so that they may take care of the art theft. I will PM Feeuan Adopts staff team letting them know I sent in a Help Ticket so that they know it's been taken care of.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███