Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Jellybean Dragon Adopts 2 [updated editing/items/hair ru

Postby Champagne » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

I'm wondering who I should contact to get my JBD aged if the original artist is unavailable? I PMed Hekomi but I forgot that she was on a hiatus thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

About Me wrote:Joined in 2008; Owns 5 JBDs and 1 Kiamara
ImageImageImage
Champagne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 am

I was wondering if you were ever planning to add some FAQs?
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

Obelisk wrote:I'm wondering who I should contact to get my JBD aged if the original artist is unavailable? I PMed Hekomi but I forgot that she was on a hiatus thing.

I talked to Hekomi before and she said you can ask the artist who did your JBD or another artist can do it for you. I was told that the artists were busy and may not have much time to do it though. I'm still waiting for Izzy to be aged.
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 am

Question c:
According to one of the latest Beans, JBDs don't eat meat. Does that count Fish and eggs? I know they aren't what you'd really "Meat", but I thought I'd ask. And do they always not like meat?
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 am

☁Rαιиу-Cℓσυ∂☁ wrote:
Question c:
According to one of the latest Beans, JBDs don't eat meat. Does that count Fish and eggs? I know they aren't what you'd really "Meat", but I thought I'd ask. And do they always not like meat?

I'm not sure about fish, but I know eggs are still considered meat. They could probably eat soy bacon and such, but they never eat meat, not because they dislike it, but because they aren't able to properly digest it, like a horse.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sqtn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 am

{ I have a question, must you be online to know the results? Because I may be offline. :c Just wondering, like for example you're not online and you were told you won. But you were too late. Someone else was chosen? I don't know :/ Sorry if the question seems dumb...
sqtn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:51 am

Marshmoollow wrote:{ I have a question, must you be online to know the results? Because I may be offline. :c Just wondering, like for example you're not online and you were told you won. But you were too late. Someone else was chosen? I don't know :/ Sorry if the question seems dumb...

No, the Bean will not be awarded to someone else, you will know when you get online if you have won.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sqtn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

{ Thanks.
sqtn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transmute » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Sloth- wrote:I was wondering if you were ever planning to add some FAQs?

I think we planned/thought about it before, but I'm not sure about what ever happened to that idea.

~LunarWolf~ wrote:
Obelisk wrote:I'm wondering who I should contact to get my JBD aged if the original artist is unavailable? I PMed Hekomi but I forgot that she was on a hiatus thing.

I talked to Hekomi before and she said you can ask the artist who did your JBD or another artist can do it for you. I was told that the artists were busy and may not have much time to do it though. I'm still waiting for Izzy to be aged.

Please don't minimod. But yes, Lunar is right, if the original artist is unavailable, you may contact another artist if they have the time to do it.

♥ Sweetypie ♥ wrote:
☁Rαιиу-Cℓσυ∂☁ wrote:
Question c:

I'm not sure about fish, but I know eggs are still considered meat. They could probably eat soy bacon and such, but they never eat meat, not because they dislike it, but because they aren't able to properly digest it, like a horse.

Please do not minimod. Anyways, I for one consider fish a meat, and eggs as well. And Sweety, where did you get that information? I've never heard such a thing.

♥ Sweetypie ♥ wrote:
Marshmoollow wrote:{ I have a question, must you be online to know the results? Because I may be offline. :c Just wondering, like for example you're not online and you were told you won. But you were too late. Someone else was chosen? I don't know :/ Sorry if the question seems dumb...

No, the Bean will not be awarded to someone else, you will know when you get online if you have won.

Again, please do not minimod. That's your last warning Sweety. You've done it several times before and have been warned before, and should know by now not to do it. And no, the bean won't be given to someone else if you aren't online. C:
.Fire Flight.

Flight Rising Alerts:
Taking ping requests for
[White/Rose-Seafoam/White]
imperials. Guaranteed triple gened,
male has iridescent, shimmer and
gembond. Female has tiger, shimmer
and gembond.
Transmute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 am

I have a few questions c:

>>>Can JBDs related be bf & gf but just not produce offspring?
>>>Can JBDs divorce and find another bf/gf and not produce? {I dont plan to this with Leviathan,just out of curiousity.}?
>>>For nursery beans,if the owners had an dissagreement on what to do with the bean,would the offspring just go up for adoption?
>>>If an JBD owner haven't been active for a few months,then would their bean(s) be put up for adoption without any notice?
>>>Would your bean(s) be taken away if you went on a hitius?
>>>Can you age your JBD(s) on your own,or do they have to be aged by the artist that designed them?
>>>Can NBs that are orphans have 'lost parents',like say two other parents that are still alive and dident want their offspring and left it to die? then new parents would keep the NB in a contest?
>>>When NBs are born with disabilities would they get it from the parents?Or would they get it randomly?
>>>If an NB's parents did not have horns,and they both couldent grow horns,would their child beable to grow horns if it was born,able to grow horns as a adult?

Thanks c:
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me