Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Oc adopts set #1

Postby abandondacc » Sat May 18, 2019 3:28 am

Bump
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun May 19, 2019 5:55 am

Username: Eleya
Chara name: Aram
Chara number: 1
Some information about them (1 paragraph minimum):
Aram was called to the kingdom of Atlantis, when destruction came over the city. He was quite young then and didn't have much experience, still he did everything to defend the kingdom. Even when it started sinking, he did his very best.
We all know how the story of Atlantis ends. Even though Aram is a water demon, he was taken far away from the city by the current. When he came to a halt, he didn't know where he was. Aram tried to get back to Atlantis, but the gods wanted the kingdom punished. They sent out an army of water creatures to keep everyone away. Aram started fighting them, but he gave up when he lost a hand in the fight.
Ever since then, he tries to find Atlantis again. He got himself a gem, that should protect him from bad luck and started to get used to a normal life.
Currently Aram works on a cruise ship as an entertainer. He pretends he is a water magician and does some tricks for children. And one day maybe, he will end up finding Atlantis during one of the cruises.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 am

Eleya wrote:Username: Eleya
Aram was called to the kingdom of Atlantis, when destruction came over the city. He was quite young then and didn't have much experience, still he did everything to defend the kingdom. Even when it started sinking, he did his very best.
We all know how the story of Atlantis ends. Even though Aram is a water demon, he was taken far away from the city by the current. When he came to a halt, he didn't know where he was. Aram tried to get back to Atlantis, but the gods wanted the kingdom punished. They sent out an army of water creatures to keep everyone away. Aram started fighting them, but he gave up when he lost a hand in the fight.
Ever since then, he tries to find Atlantis again. He got himself a gem, that should protect him from bad luck and started to get used to a normal life.
Currently Aram works on a cruise ship as an entertainer. He pretends he is a water magician and does some tricks for children. And one day maybe, he will end up finding Atlantis during one of the cruises.

Due to the lack of interest in these I’m handing them out free to whoever posts for them. Congratulations on getting your demon boy. I’ll be making a separate page for him for you to use.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 22, 2019 11:36 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Wed May 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu May 23, 2019 12:05 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Thu May 23, 2019 12:22 am

Zonbitaigā wrote:
Eleya wrote:Username: Eleya

Due to the lack of interest in these I’m handing them out free to whoever posts for them. Congratulations on getting your demon boy. I’ll be making a separate page for him for you to use.

Thank you so much <3 I will take good care of him!
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu May 23, 2019 1:37 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Thu May 23, 2019 6:21 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me