Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

. Sai-ten . the newest creature . by Vivid

Artist Vivid [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

. Sai-ten . the newest creature .

Postby Vivid » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 am

We are
Closed. /
Open!

Welcome to the forests of the Sai-ten, the new creatures scientifically developed with nature's hand in evolution.

And by evolution, I mean adaptation.

I welcome you to the island of the Sai-ten, the scientifically morphed creatures!
They survive forever, unless felled by illness. They can feed themselves by finding the local pomegranites and strawberries.
They can run fast enough to outrun any local predators, and are tall enough enough to reach heights for leaves and fruit.

How Sai-ten Were Created

As one would know, these Sai-ten are not naturally acame by. When scientists Elya Floydd and Jakob Raphenstraud were mixing St. Bernard-Labrador mixes with clydesdale-shire mixes, something went wrong. Instead of picking up with horse DNA strands, Dr. Floydd got the vile of Black Rhinoceros Deoxyribonucleic Acid! Of course, the procession went on, and hence was born the Sai-ten. Though, the next morning when Floydd and Raphenstraud got back, the lab was wrecked. The Sai-ten pair has completely annialated the labratory. Their horns had crushed the strongest iron cages they had, they were tall enough to have broken the door frame, and even the Sai-ten had skin tough enough to not be dissolved by a mix of chloride and dilute hydrochloric acid.
For years, the two were searching. Searching. And searching.
But, something came up. A man came upon an island, a very lonely, desolate island.
As Elya and Jakob became awareof this, they sent their proposition in to the government. Shunning them, the president gave them the go-ahead. And what they found there was astonishing.
Tens of hundreds of Sai-ten lived in the temperate-forest region of this island! And what they found was amazing.
They had every colour scheme, every ability to boot!

Colours and Schemes and Whatnot

Yes, yes, I'm Jakob. And I'm here to tell you a little about these creatures.
Not carnivorous, the Sai-ten [as we know it] eat pomegranites from the trees, and raspberries from bushes.
These creatures can't die from anything but illness; predators can't keep up, predators cannot penetrate the skin, they are tall enough to get food ...
The general amount of them are a dark grey, like black rhinos, and range to a light brown, or to a creamy yellow.
Both of the last colours genetically inclined from the Labradors and St. Bernards used to create this creature.
Sai-ten would not do very well in a common house-hold. Yes, they are loyal, passionate, and loveable, but keep in mind that they are as big as an elephant, indestructable, and can destroy anything.
But, if potty-trained and trained very well, they can be a trustworthy companion.
Like labradors, they give you their undying loyalty, dying for you and everyone else instantly. Attaining quick speeds, Sai-ten are great for fowl and grouse retrieval went hunting.
Like St. Bernards, they are handy and very dependable. Stable on their feet, with six toes, they can save you from whatever scrabble you were in. They can swim, also helping with the drowning.
Like Rhinoceros-es, Sai-ten are huge, sturdy creatures with a great temper [if not controlled]. They are practically indestructible, cannot be eaten or taken down, and are herbivorous.
What I've said hasn't scared you away? You want your own pet Sai-ten? Well, go see Floydd, then.

{'Ello. I am Dr. Elya Floydd. And what would you like?
Customs
Customs? What's that?
Oh, you mean the genetically procured Sai-ten who have the exact colouration of your slightest whims?
That's a harsh, painful way to go, but I can do that for one nearly-rare pet.
What I mean is that it's an uloder uncommon, not 2011,
and definitely not common.
An uncommon from '09 that has at least some potential for turning rare in the not-so-near future.
Well, what I'm saying is that I'll judge the pet. And older uncommon's okay, I guess,
but I'd prefer a rare from any year. from '08-'11.

Pre-Mades
Pre-mades? That's a horrible word for what one would call a commoner.
We'd take the pups of a mother Sai-ten and give them to you to take care of. Yes, we will do that quite often.
Please, no hurt feelings,
but I do expect you to choose this over the 'Acustom' option. Unless, of course, you can pay up.

Accessories
Ah, yes! Accessories! My, we have quite a selection!
Scarves come in whatever colour! Azure to Tangerine!
Scarf * * * * *

Rules

~ What I say goes, and if you dare to say against it, your Sai-ten will be adopted out. If it isn't adopted withing 48 hours, it is slaughtered. All thanks to you ~
~ Listen to Eiria [Me] and Erica! ~
~ You can do fan-art, whatever, just always, always credit me! ~
~ We'll allow you to take off-site [ I don't see why, though ] Just warn us beforehand, 'kay? ~
~ If you no longer find it necissary to keep your Sai-ten, please, give it back to us. If you give it up willingly, it will not be slaughtered ~
~ If you choose to disobey one of the rules, your Sai-ten will be taken away and adopted out. If it fails to be adopted in the next 48 hours, it shall be slain! ~
~ If you order a pricey custom, you must have a reference ~
~ I can add when I see fit, especially if provoked ~
~ I don't bark hard, but my bite is ferocious ~
~ I guess you can have as many as you'd like, just don't go hogging them all to yourself ~

Limitations

Image Adoptions may occur every three hours or so, if we have some up.
Image If we start doing litters, then I recommend you only taking up to 2 for every litter.
Image Customs are every 24 hours
Image If you wish to breed, I will make breeding available in the future.

How do I Adopt? [Adopting Methods]

First-Come-First-Serve
Fist person to post a form gets the Sai-ten!
Contest
I will hold a contest that will last a week or slightly longer. The person with the best ____ wins the Sai-ten!
What I mean by ____ is that I may give the winner a Sai-ten because the had the best backstory, or the best personality, or the best form over all! I will post on the Sai-ten's page what the contest will be for.
Auction
Auctions will be held over a Sai-ten. It will start out with a certain common, and you can bid. It won't be much, not like Very Rares [Unless you'd like to c;], but merely the most uncommons of the bunch, or the most amount of common wishlist pets.

Forms

Premade
Code: Select all
[b]A nice, healthy Sai-ten baby for me!
Username - [/b]
[b]Sai-ten's Name & Gender[/b]
[b]Why do you want him/her?[/b]
[b]I promise not to disobey, for I wish to keep and love my Sai-ten![/b]

Custom
[b]I wish to genetically promote the colourings of my Sai-ten![/b]
[b]My Username - [/b]
[b]Sai-ten's Name & Gender - [/b]
[b]Payment - [/b]
[b]Reference - [/b]
[b]I will never let go of my happy, baby Sai-ten![/b]

Transactions
[b]I need to cash in a pet for an accessory!
Username - [/b]
[b]What's Your Payment? - [/b]
[b]For What Item? - [/b]

Archives

If you can make us a stamp, so we can advertise and affiliate, you can get a free custom!
This ends on my birthday, October 6th!

Map

Click on a region to see the local species!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Come Again! C=
Last edited by Vivid on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: . Sai-ten . the newest creature .

Postby Vivid » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 am

May have more pups up soon! C=
Last edited by Vivid on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivid » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 am

We need a stamp! If you can make us a stamp, you can get a free custom!
Vivid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dizzy hurricane. » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 am

I made a Sai-ten! (: Hope you don't mind.

previously soul;
call me hurricane
u should visit my world of text
dizzy hurricane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me