Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rise 2.0 | Warriors Adopts | happy new year!

Postby WolffeTrash » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Neah wrote:
WolfPackAlpha wrote:Founder Form
Username:WolfPackAlpha
Cat's Gender:Female
Cat's Appearance: Artist Picks

Hello, it appears you've gotten a free founder before here (claimed here) that got readopted due to inactivity. Unfortunately, you may only claim a free founder once. If you're looking to start your clan with a new founder, you'll have to get one through a competition or customs when they are open.

Okay thanks I haven't known since it was a long time ago
ImageImageImage
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Founder Form
Username: Smallfox
Cat's Gender: She-cat
Cat's Appearance: Black and white spotted tabby with tufted ears? I don't mind the eye colour
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Founder Form
Username: CCrow
Cat's Gender: Up to artist or I will decide when I see them ^^
Cat's Appearance: They're a rather large cat, with a medium-long coat. Their otherwise white coat is interrupted by a crown of orange tabby and a large orange tail to match. Something within their amber eyes exudes pride and ambition.
Here's a reference photo!

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 am

Breeding Update

Thank you everyone for your input and discussion and patience through this process. I know we can't make everyone happy, but the ultimate goal for these changes is to increase the number of breedings that are done so that more people can get them.
One of the biggest issues for artists was the amount of art that could possibly be required to complete a single breeding (coloring 8 cats). Hopefully, these changes will decrease this concern.

Rule Updates

Breeding Rules wrote:A cat may only be used in a breeding every 3 months.

This rule is scrapped. The only cooldown that applies anymore is the person who is ordering.

Staff Rules wrote:"Artists may accept orders for up to 5 breedings at a time twice a month."

Artists may accept up to 5 breedings at a time, as many times a month as they can handle.

Unspoken Breeding Rule wrote:"Cats can't have their biological sex changed after trading if they've been bred."

Since this is hard to track, and because it makes little sense considering everyone has a different canon story, this no longer applies. You can change a dmab cat to a dfab cat.
Torties/calicos of course can't be changed from dfab to dmab.

"How things work" Updates

Guest artists will be allowed to try up to 5 breedings during their active month.

By default you only get the adult reference.
    • You can pay the equivalent custom price for each cat if you want the kitten lines as well (so 30-60 C$ or equivalent for each kit depending on complexity--artist will specify).
    • The artist will send a screenshot of the adults to the person who ordered the breeding to ask if they want the kits done for the price they would ask. The person can pick which ones they want put on the kit lines as well (so they don't have to buy all of them if they don't' want to.) Under normal circumstances, people would not be able to change their mind after the cats are posted (so artists don't have to worry about going back to finished litters and so retired artists don't have this responsibility.)
    • Artists may state when they are opening breedings that they are not willing to offer the kit lines for that round. They can change their mind later and offer them. Artists may NOT say that they are offering kit lines and change their mind to not offer them. If they offer the kit lines, they must follow through if the person ordering wants them.
    • There will be ways to get free kit lines and kit lines for already grown cats.

Normal max litter size is now 2.
    • 1/3 (~33%) chance for 1 kit. 2/3 (~66%) chance for 2 kits.
    • There WILL be ways to boost litter size to three or four.
    • Items that you already have will be honored as they were given to you. So when redeeming a prize from the Love or Self-Love challenge, you will have the originally promised "10-45-15-30" distribution. When using an item specifically for a 3-kit litter, you will get a 3-kit litter. Prizes/items received before today (1/19/2020) will be honored in their original form.
    • Collab breedings (canon and not canon) will be submitted using a slightly different form that allows a guarantee for 2 kits that MUST be split between the collab partners (you can't change your mind and give them both to one person.) The collab breedings will require one person to make the main scene required for all breedings. The other partner will provide an additional prompt chosen from a list.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise 2.0 | Warriors Adopts | Breeding Update

Postby sobermilk » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:48 am

Founder Form
Username: cactusgum.
Cat's Gender: female
Cat's Appearance: a white and chocolate tortoiseshell cat with blue eyes, heres a reference!
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:52 am

cactusgum. wrote:Founder Form
Cat's Appearance: a white and chocolate tortoiseshell cat with blue eyes, heres a reference!

Hey there! Just asking for clarity. :o,
The cat you linked is actually a seal mink tortie point! You can tell it’s a point by the blue eyes, and black-based by the darker face.
Do you want it like that cat, or an actual chocolate tortoiseshell? Chocolate torties look more like this!
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:07 am

SurgeFire wrote:
cactusgum. wrote:Founder Form

Hey there! Just asking for clarity. :o,
The cat you linked is actually a seal mink tortie point! You can tell it’s a point by the blue eyes, and black-based by the darker face.
Do you want it like that cat, or an actual chocolate tortoiseshell? Chocolate torties look more like this!

oh wow they are both beautiful! i had no idea, apologies. the one i linked is probably my favorite! C: i would like that one
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:09 am

cactusgum. wrote:
oh wow they are both beautiful! i had no idea, apologies. the one i linked is probably my favorite! C: i would like that one

No apologies necessary, I’ll add you to our founder list <3
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:39 pm

My Customs are open!
I am open to taking earned (hm, prize, etc) customs.
Not sure how many I'll take since I'm pretty exhausted from being
awake all night with our new puppy, but I'll probably take 2-3- maybe
more if they catch my interest!
I've been experimenting with my style recently, so please let me know
if you would like my old or new style. I'm happy to do the newer style but with thicker stripes if you'd prefer.

Simple: 30 C$ / 150 da points
- Solids, bicolours, mostly white cats, colour points

Standard: 40 C$ / 200 da points
- Smokes, simple tabbies (mackerel, spotted, broken mackerel, classic), lynx points

Complex: 50 C$ / 250 da points
- Calico/caliby, chinchilla, silver/gold shaded

Challenging: 60 C$ / 300 da points
- Rosetted tabbies, torties/torbies, marbled tabbies

Not sure when I'll close but probably in over 24 hours,, so just keep posting till I say closed
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Custom
Requested Artist: Mythz
Payment: 40 c$
Link to Last Accepted Form: here

Username: Yellow.
Cat's Gender: male
Cat's Age: adult
Cat's Appearance: Something like the pics below, I especial like the tail how it's almost striped and made sure to ask first that this was okay, learned that it's common so that's cool. Any tabby and hair length is fine with me.
ImageImage
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me