SCS Spring Event Adopt #003 by tea!

Based on Click to view
Artist tea! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Spring Event Adopt #003

Postby tea! » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a dog and cat rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate dogs and cats of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our animals are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

#003 - Redbone Coonhound

This bab is actually crosseyed !
Despite this, they're a perfectly happy pup!

for this lil pup, I'd like to know how they arrived to the shelter / their backstory !
extras are allowed and encouraged !

Code: Select all
username :
name :
backstory :

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Spring Event Adopt #003

Postby birdbones » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Wip!
username : redwolf466
name : Arlow
collar : orange
backstory :
The tiny pup opened his eyes to see a dim shaft of light filtering though the the thick bush, the tiny brown pup nusseled into his warm mother’s belly feeling the warm bodies of his siblings around him Benji drifted of into a peaceful sleep. That was really the only good memory of Benji’s puppy hood, after that everything was shadowy to him. Benji had spent most of his time traveling alone after that.

Benji shivered in his cold makeshift nest, rain leaked into the think bush and chilled him to the bone.
After a long day of wondering all Benji wanted was a warm place to rest. Benji slowly closed his drowsy eyes and drifted into a fitful sleep.

Sun light flickered into the makeshift den tickling Benji’s soft,brown face. Benji began to stur at the sound of bird calls, he opened his eyes and stood up on his stiff little legs, he slowly hobbled out of the tight den. Sun light danced in the trees and birds sang in he sky, Benji felt a flicker of hope that he would find his forever home today.

Benji’s stomach rumbled, he had barely eaten the last few days, he knew he had to eat today or he wouldn’t get far. Benji dropped into a crouch sniffing the air for a sent of prey, he moved slowly and finally found a sent, it was rabbit. Benji slowly crept forward moving towards where the sent was strongest, he peered over the gauze bush that hid his body, and there it was, the rabbit. Benji slowly crept around the bush then sprinted for the unaware rabbit, the creature barely got time to react before Benji sunk his teeth into its fluffy neck.

Benji quickly scoffed the rabbit down and moved on. He wondered towards the rising sun, he knew this would eventually bring him to the sea where folk lived, maybe someone would help him.

The sun was know high in the sky blazing down on Benji’s back. Benji’s mouth was parched and his stomach was empty, but still he had to go on. He trudged on though the bare forest until he Eventually came across an old house, it was big, green and rundown although by the looks of it someone still lived there. Benji found the entrance to the house and begin scratching and howling , trying to get someone’s attention.

The door swung open revealing a kind middle age woman. Benji sat down and stared into her eyes silently pleading for help. The woman gently picked Benji up, walked over to the small car and placed him in the back seat. The woman hoped in the car and drove for a good hour or so.

Benji had fallen asleep halfway though the trip, when he awoke the woman was opening the car door, she picked up Benji again and brought him to a cold looking building, on the front of the building it had POUND written in unfriendly dark letters.
The woman opened the door, brought Benji inside and passed him to a young man who then placed Benji into a dimly lit cell with many other dogs on all sides.

This is not what Benji had hoped for...

Extras are WiP!
Last edited by birdbones on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:25 pm

username : Neverland.
name : Tucker
collar : orange
backstory :
Well Tucker was an unusual pupper, since he was the runt of the litter. Himself and 2 other reckless, crazy pups lived in a warm comfy home with their mother Jessie, & Owner Max. The other 2, Marley & Benny grew up too be gorgouse crazy doggos, with 0 deformities. On the other hand, Max started too notice that lil' Tucker had crossed eyes! Max decided he didn't want lil' boy Tucker, and made a choice to give him up!

Soon later Tucker was thrown into a pound, but still kept up his joyful, loving attitude, which he keeps to show his new owners!
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:59 pm

and the winner iss,,,,,,,,redwolf466
congrats ! loved the backstory and effort you put into your form !

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Thank you so much!

╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 am

May I please change Arlow’s gender to female?
redwolf466 wrote:Username: Redwolf466
Item Name (s): Change Gender
Cost: 100 credits

Item name: Offspring size
Total cost: 750
trades/viewtrade.php?id=75811677&userid=882163&signature=YL2mXNZWBYj3vV9Y2ZtZeQ

╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,