10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby leachface » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:24 am

1. I love fried chicken
2. I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee but it kills mystomach
3. I’ve been on this site sense I was a child.
4. I’m writing a book
5. I like to go fishing
6. Ive been to more than 6 US states
7. My bf lives across the country LDR
8. I’m only 5’ft
9. The nail salon said I have very tiny nails
10. My eyes change color in the light

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisher » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:55 pm

1. once i skipped school and got the police called on me
2. everything in my room is blue it is my fav color
3. i love surreal rpgs and they are my main interest as well as psychology
4. i have this joke that I hate horses but I actually dont
5. i love putting stickers on everything
6. i have very very vivid and sometimes terrifying abstract dreams
7. i have a special ring and bracelet that i wear with every outfit no matter what because they bring me good luck
8. my last name is a spanish version of a german surname
9. ive never had a dog =( but Ive held multiple snakes!
10. im cuban + mexican but now i live in the evil state of florida
remember, on pig day, pigs can hear your thoughts and read our minds....

....cotton balls inserted into the ears will not stop this from happening.
fisher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cato sicarius » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Facts! This looks fun :3

1. I play more than 12 adoptable sites.
2. I think crows are cute.
3. Whenever I am late for the Pound, I always pick a random pet and put it in my fodder group
4. I`ve always wanted to keep a snake for a pet.
5. I can`t seem to figure out what is the color of my hair. Sometimes it looks dark brown, but when it touches water it seems to turn black.
6. I am absolutely in love with nick pets!!!
7. I dislike love songs for some reason. (I call them "buttery")
8. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I use this emoji about 300 per cent of the time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
9. I can`t wear a dress without ruining it in three seconds.
10. Even though I am a girl in real life on most forums others tend to think I`m a boy :P
Last edited by cato sicarius on Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═══🔥═══╗

╚═══🔥═══╝

ImageImageImage

cato sicarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meggolor » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:07 am

1. I’ve been to 18 different US states if memory serves, but I’ve never been outside of the US.
2. I think I’m double-jointed in almost all of my fingers except for my right pinky.
3. My brother and I are more than 10 years apart in age.
4. I used to own a pet tarantula (RIP).
5. Orange is my favorite color, but I tend to wear and use blue more; it’s my second favorite color.
6. I think I’ve been on 5 different pet sites including this one, two of which I no longer play.
7. I very vaguely remember some things from when I was less than two years old.
8. There are very few foods I’ve tried that I dislike. Some of the ones I can’t stand are, if you count it as a food, fat on meat due to a texture issue and salted licorice. I don’t like onions that much, either, but I usually tolerate them unless they’re the big, sautéed ones in particular.
9. I was terrified of eating cheesy broccoli when I was little because I thought it made me sick once. I would still eat regular broccoli and didn’t understand why other kids seemingly hated it, but it took me years to want to eat cheesy broccoli again.
10. I like to bake, especially bread and cookies. Sadly I haven’t been able to in a while because I’m busy.
Meggolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:25 am

1. My birthday is January 9th, and my brother's birthday is January 6th. My dad was born on June 9th, 1969.

2. Mandarin Chinese is my first language. I also speak bad French (can communicate if you talk slooowly), and very limited Korean (able to say about 15 words/phrases such as "dad what are you doing").

3. I have a "resting smile face". My default expression is a big toothy smile, since my front teeth don't fit nicely in my mouth and stick out in a natural grin instead. This has proven useful for customer service type jobs.

4. My hands and feet are way undersized for my height/size, thanks to my dad! He can barely find men's shoes that fit him, and often buys children's shoes. Thankfully my situation isn't as extreme as dad's, but it causes mild difficulties sometimes. (My brother avoided it completely - inherited normal sized hands and feet from mum.)

5. When I was about 12, I thought reading the dictionary would make me super smart. I also thought putting the biggest, most obscure words in my writing would make it sound brilliant no matter what.

6. Nobody believes me when I say this, but I used to be a dark, edgy, super pessimistic teenager. I still have a bad temper which I work hard to manage, but I'm a much happier and more sunny person overall.

7. My personality changed drastically when I was seventeen. I did some marathon-like event for about 13 hours, and was never the same after that. I became really positive and started loving the world. Still have no idea how it happened.

8. My friends had a rumor that if you die in a dream, you die in real life. I disproved this rumor because I die in my dreams so frequently it's ridiculous.

9. My mum used to own my phone and always called me baby, but would write like... "How are youbaby". English is her second language. I found it really cute for some reason and now I text my friends calling them "youbaby" as well, as well as signing off with "Nightbaby" or "Loveyoubaby".

10. For me, sunlight works as pain medication. I'd estimate its effectiveness at just below ibuprofen (Advil, Tylenol, etc). You should honestly try it if you have a stomachache, cramps, headache etc. I'm kinda biased though.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:23 am

1. I have an unhealthy obsession about Loona
2. I go on the computer for a LONG time each time, I bet you 1m YOU don't want to know how long.
3. I can't eat spicy food ;(
4. I'm emotionally weak but also very careless at times
5. I like being secretive. Honestly, unless if I ever find a real best friend, I shouldn't have to force yourself to be loud and show my personality 100% all the time to everyone. This also applies to anyone who's also having a similar situation to this statement.
6. I can braid other people's hair but not my own
7. Although I have a VERY stiff body, my fingers/hands are very flexible! Look up Thai folk dancers. Their hands are- CURVED. Now that I'm talking about this, It feels stiffer now. But hey!
8. I stan K-pop boy groups, but I always follow up with girl groups first more than anything.
9. I hate homophobes and hypocrites. So much. Yet I see hypocritial homophobes everyday in my IRL life. Oh well, you know what they say, You keep hating something, you'll keep finding that something.
10. Only my former english teacher knows I'm playing CS. :shock:
ARTMS and LOOSSEMBLE <3
jinsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlareChain » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:04 am

1. My humor is very... special... I would laugh at the most stupid things while the things, most people consider as funny, would leave me completely emotionless; furthermore I have a very loud laugh in RL
2. I am usually a introvert, but at the same time I really enjoy meeting new people and also talk a lot
3. My brain works very weird - I tend to be able to do difficult things but fail at the easier ones, that's also why I have a huge problem to remember easy things like: what direction do I have to pull the key to in order to lock the door? No matter how often I do it, I can never remember it
4. I have my very own view of the world and humanity, people tend to look at me weirdly whenever I talk to them about it
5. I am a generally happy person that often smiles a lot in public, but in other times I can be like a grave, cause that's how depressed I can get
6. I am still pissed that there ain't a thing in nature like luminous flowers at night - if a thing like that would exist, I would literally go and plant them everywhere, since I also wished the world could be more colourful and less bland/gray/one dimensional
7. I am a person who is very interested in everything around the topics of psychology and philosophy - I often combine those two topics into one when I analyse different cases of societs/people/whatever and call it "psycholophy"
8. I look a lot younger than I truly am, always giving me the opportunity to travel a lot cheaper and people being shocked about my true age
9. I have a weird obsession with high quality plushies - especially Pokemon Plushies from the official Pokemon Center; also admiring other different high quality and fluffy plushies, with the dream of ordering my own oc's as plushs
10. I have a very creative and childish mind; leading me to have very weird small talents and making people, that dont know me very well, believe that I am very stupid and immature

Young Dragon & Furry Artist
DeviantART|||Instagram
FlareChain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:36 am

- I own over 100 Webkinz
- I like collecting bug parts like the legs and wings
- I also collect stuff like animal fur
- I can't do math that isn't stuff like 1+5 without a calculator
- I use too much salt on pizza
- I draw with a mouse
- I collect shiny pokemon
- Sometimes I wear faux tails
- I actually want to be a werewolf
- I ride horses
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:59 am

one ) i have six siblings, four of them are half-siblings, the other two i'm fully related to
      two ) i'm only a teenager but am an aunt to four people older than me and one younger than me
      three ) i can wiggle my ears
      four ) i cannot snap or whistle
      five ) i'm afraid of and hate deer since i was chased by a buck when i was young
      six ) my favorite song is seventy five years old, it's beyond the sea, the bobby darin version
      seven ) i have the strangest dreams ever, for example the other night i dreamt i was living inside a living house that was made of flesh and had a mouth. things tend to get stranger around a certain time of month if you know what i mean, and i don't know any other females who experience bizarre dreams around that time
      eight ) i prefer to live within my fantasies rather than the real world
      nine ) i hate wearing dresses / skirts but i love imagining myself in them and looking at them
      ten ) my bed sheets that my mom bought me before she knew i was ace are unintentionally the colors of the ace flag and i love it

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuune » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Literally just doing this for the memories because I used to do this all the time.

1. I can't take liquid meds
2. I love cacti! I only have two, but I also collect any cactus themed decor.
3. I recently moved to a new home.
4. I own five cats and a hamster.
5. I have 8 piercings currently, but all together I've had 13.
6. I have 3 tattoos.
7. My favourite anime is Noragami.
8. I have grey eyes.
9. I am left handed.
10. I am a satanist.
yuune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups