ComfortCorner shout outs

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

ComfortCorner shout outs

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:45 pm

This is to give shout out to people who have helped you
This is to help you in your journey to recovery
This is for venting
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hawk’s version of TheComfortCorner

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:48 pm

Mizu

hi! i saw your post in the comfort corner, i hope it's okay to reach out.

man, i'm so sorry about what you're going through. it can be really hard to take care of yourself and i 100% understand just.. not being able to do things. i personally struggle with keeping dishes out of my room, but i'd imagine that not being able to get water at regular intervals can be extremely distressing. i hope that whatever you are crying about gets better. but for now, please, please, please just try to get some water. it's so important. i will literally give you more pets to like bribe you or something. even if you don't feel like you deserve self love right now, your body does and it needs to be taken care of <3

please try to have an okay rest of your day/night. if you want to talk, i'm here. please please please don't feel weird about reaching out, i'd rather you talk to somebody than suffer on your own :)

Thank you, you actually convinced me to drag myself across the hallway to get a drink, you are one of the people helping me to my first steps recovery

Edit: it’s currently 11:06, going to set a timer for 12 so I can actually finish my homework and not get a terrible grade… I really need sleep… Good night…
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ComfortCorner shout outs

Postby Kazin » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:56 am

Hi there, please note that multiple topics for the same purpose are considered spam. Please continue using the Comfort Corner if you'd like to discuss anything related to it. Additionally, please note that we don't allow topics who's purpose is ranting/venting (with the exception of the comfort corner). If you'd like to thank users for their help, I'd recommend using your signature or sending them a message letting them know!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to staff if you have any questions/concerns!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me