Is my Birthday!!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Is my Birthday!!

Postby littleredstrings » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:35 am

I'm just really excited for today. My friend's and my birthday is today, and we're going out to another friend's place to celebrate our birthdays and my brother's (which is in four days) with pizza from a local shop, one of my favorite cakes, a late Christmas gift exchange, and Jackbox games!! I also get to spend time with my mom tomorrow for my and my brother's birthday, and will be celebrating my birthday and anniversary (which is on my brother's birthday lmao) this weekend, too, with my partner. I'm just really happy that I get to hang out with so many of my loved ones!

On top of that, I got on Furvilla today and someone gave out bunny pets, which is my favorite animal, so I got to start today with bunnies!!

Edit: thank you to those really sweet people who sent me gifts. I was just very excited to share my plans for today and such but the gifts made me even more happy today. You guys are so awesome!
🌺꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ❀ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ❀ღ꧁ღ╭⊱ꕥImageꕥ⊱╮ღ꧂ღ🌺
🌺Image🌺
🌺Image🌺
·ï¡÷¡ï··ï¡÷¡ï·
Strings/Bunny/Zero/Red/Mazy
Take your pick of name! Any is fine!
ImageImageImage
On the search for all things bunny, skeletal, glitchy, floral, and pastel pink! Literally always looking for more bunnies
Someone please teach me rarity math, I'm so confused
·ï¡÷¡ï··ï¡÷¡ï·
"Pineapples are in my head
Got nobody because I'm braindead."
littleredstrings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Is my Birthday!!

Postby hellevi » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:42 pm

hi, i hope you had an amazing birthday!! unfortunately, all topics must have a clear point of discussion, in the future, something like this would be better off in your signature :3
hellevi
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me