Good Places To Purchase Ouji Clothing From?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Good Places To Purchase Ouji Clothing From?

Postby Sable_Sand » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:36 am

For context I'm both looking for clothing to wear in general and for a cosplay I've been searching to finish!

Ouji outfits are always difficult to find considering the only places I can find them are on Etsy for like $10000 or on knockoff websites so I haven't had much success

Anything helps and thank you in advance! If you're unaware of what it is think of Ciel from black butler and his outfits! It's like male Lolita in a sense
Hi Hi! Welcome!
I've been drawing for like 12 years and I'm also on toyhouse, I have a bunch of characters up on there if you wanna take a look!
I love trading and I'm always up for talking!

Feel free to talk to me about games, books, music, anything! I love chatting!

Thanks for visiting! And check out my art shop!
Sable_Sand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Good Places To Purchase Ouji Clothing From?

Postby tadpolean » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:49 am

lacemarket is a good place for secondhand lolita stuff, from a quick glance there's a few coats right now. obviously there's different stuff all the time. if you know how to use taobao, there's bound to be some brands on there that carry ouji stuff. good luck! this stuff seems hard to find, i hope you can find what you need!

cupid they/xe ariariariariariariariari

currently looking to collect all syrian hamsters & bats! feel free to trade
tadpolean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:27 am

if you can't/don't want to figure out taobao, you can also check taebao resellers! obviously the price is going to be marked up a bit because the reseller needs to profit as well, but there are some reasonable ones out there.

lolitawardrobe is relatively small so there aren't a crazy amount of options, but they add new things regularly, and have very reasonable prices as far as resellers go! shipping can get pricey though, keep that in mind. i bought from them last month, currently waiting for things to ship. i have a long-term lolita friend who can vouch for the owner being reliable and very helpful if you need assistance

devilinspired is probably the most well know taobao lolita reseller who also has some ouji stuff, but they mark things up a LOT so i'd personally avoid them because of that lol

using taobao directly is always going to give you the most options for the best price, but i've never managed to get an account set up lol, it is not easy. if you do want to use taobao directly, you're likely going to also need to use a shopping service. my lolita friend swears by chinese lolita updates on facebook as her shopping service (they'll buy pretty much anything on taobao afaik, not just lolita. they'll 100% do ouji though), she buys a LOT of lolita and has been using them for years now. obviously you are going to have to pay the shopping service as well, on top of regular item + shipping costs, but my friend says their prices are reasonable and they give discounts and stuff to customers after a certain number of orders or amount of money spent

you can 100% find reasonably priced pieces, though i would very highly recommend waiting until you can/want to buy several pieces at a time, just because of the shipping costs being so high. it's almost always going to be cheaper to ship a big order once, rather than making several small orders and paying all kinds of separate shipping fees
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║