Littlest Pet Shops

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Littlest Pet Shops

Postby cherri ♥︎ » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:59 pm

so glad i clicked on this thread!
i live in australia and i'm so impatient for the new lps to release here, i thought they were coming in jan but i still haven't seen anything in stores.
I used to be the biggest collector when i was younger, i think i had close to like 1,500! i sold them all a couple of years ago though and regret it everyday lol
cherri ♥︎- she/her - adult.
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
i love my cats
x | x | x
cherri ♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mommy Amon » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:57 am

jupiter, wrote:
    i used to watch lpstube, i still do tbh
    i watched LPShoney yesterday about her reviews on the new LPS as i havent had a chnace to get out and buy the new sets myself, and i was really upset to find that the head are no longer made of hard plastic? they are soft and squishy, like the fake LPS my dad used to buy me off of ebay :'D

could anyone confirm this? i want to know if its a global thing, or just a aus thing, as theres a few pets in the blind box sets i really want to get, such as the himalayan cat, the corgi, the spaniel and the walrus

i used to be an avid LPS collector when i was younger, and the main thing that had me obsessed was the designs, so i was a little let down to see that the detail wasnt the best on some of the pets, even though blind box pets are notorious for being lower quality as they are cheap. but overall im grateful they has reproduced gen 2 again

They are definitely squishier than the old ones (UK) but it is not as noticeable as you might think. It also depends on the pet in question. If they have a massive flat head like the sitting corgis or tigers then yeah you can really squish the heads but other designs like the horses and poodles with their thicker head designs, you cannot squish them at all. I don't think they intentionally made them lower quality, as the more complex design molds still have the detail, hence their harder heads. The blind box lps are also the same quality as the other gen7 lps, they have different colours that are painted properly, as well as cute little patterns like little stars and flowers. I know the old gen blind box lps used to be awful, but they really stepped it up this time and they honestly look great.

I managed to collect them all so if anyone wants a close up picture of any of them im happy to provide. I'm personally extremely happy with the quality of them all despite the squishier heads. I'm not gonna be playing with them like I used to when I was smaller so I don't think it matters anyway haha.

R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit wrote:IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE RE MAKING THE SAME MOLDS THO WITH THE NEXT RELEASES I JUST REALLY HOPE THEY DONT SELL THE SAME ONES OVER AND OVER IT MAKES ME KINDA GRUMPY HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET BETTER AND COME OUT WITH NEW MOLDS TOO

As far as I'm aware they have made new molds, the french bulldog in the pet talent show playset and the axolotl in the tube and beach set are new, so I'm assuming they will make more. When you look at the actual figure there's usually text on them including the date that the mold was made. A lot of the newer pets have 2023 on them and some have older dates. The white and blue bunny in the blind box has 2007 on it whereas the axolotl has 2023 on it, so you can tell which molds are new that way.

Fabio Sparklemane wrote:omgg im so glad someone made a topic for this!! did u guys know theres a lps roblox game?? uy can get wearable items for ur avatar too ;3 theyre limited tho!
besides that i think the quality isnt as good probably bc hasbro just sold the rights to another company.. i think itll def improve in the future :3. my walmart is gonna have them in stock in about 2 weeks i think so im rlly excited! i rly want the otter from the blind box but i think its gonna be the rarest one if im not mistaken? i also love this tube they released

I'm not sure if its the same where you are from (as in the UK) but all of the pets in the blind boxes will be the same rarity. Most of the blind box displays (the actual display box with th cat trapped in it) say 'no repeats' so it contains 1 of each. If it's the same for you, then they are placed in there in order and the otter is in the 7th position so here -

The only thing I havn't figured out is if it counts them from front to back or back to front so it will be either one of those. Your best bet woul be finding and untouched display and buying them both ahd then returning the wrong one!! That's how I completed my collection haha. If you;re in the US apparently you can also check the barcodes on the bottom like niixyx said a few posts back.

cherri ♥︎ wrote:so glad i clicked on this thread!
i live in australia and i'm so impatient for the new lps to release here, i thought they were coming in jan but i still haven't seen anything in stores.
I used to be the biggest collector when i was younger, i think i had close to like 1,500! i sold them all a couple of years ago though and regret it everyday lol

According to this leak I found on the Littlest Discord Server that was apparently posted by LPS Official, they are coming to Australia in March

╔═════════════════════════╗
Dms and trades open
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Commissions and art trades open, pm or dm on discord - daluniak
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mommy Amon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niixyx » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:58 am

i can confirm that the code trick works! i just got two blind boxes and ended up with the otter (#7) from 29123107ES and the jaguar/lioness/what have you (#18) from 29123118ES. so cute

ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ
ʚїɞ

37 butterfly wolves left
niixyx