TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby koi.fish » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:00 pm

idk man I have an exam in like less than 24 hours that I haven’t studied for and I suck and I’m a loser and I can never get things done unless it’s at the last minute and the teacher for the subject singles me out specifically I’m not sure if she’s racist or what but like I got average marks last year and only messed up last term and a practice test so why does she have a problem with me specifically. She lied to my parents about me not handing in work that we agreed I handed in but no??? I emailed you and all you said is to see you at lunch and when I didn’t because I saw the email after lunch because you sent it to me in the middle of a lesson you just said I didn’t show up and handed it to me???? Like ok???? What part of this interaction ever conveyed any communication skills from you?? And now I’m stuck having her mark my exams that are crucial for me getting into uni. And getting into university what the heck why have I been wasting the last couple of years worrying about it so much to the point where I can’t pinpoint anything in my high school life that isn’t stress or anxiety. Why do other people get fun and cool school experiences and I don’t. If adult life is worse then literally what is the point???? I know I chose an all girls school on purpose so that I wouldnt be distracted by relationships or whatever but now it’s kind of boring idk my friends are all way closer to each other than they are to me so it’s not like I can substitute a romantic relationship with a platonic one because they don’t particularly care about me that much??? Or maybe romantic relationships are way too hyped up and aren’t even worth the effort it takes to get to know people and care about them. Idk what I want and what if I realize it when I’m way past the age of being able to achieve it? Also about that one teacher, my parents keep defending her, like mate are you not concerned about how she’ll be biased and not mark my exams properly???? She’s done it before, she lied to the head of department and you, what makes you think she won’t do it again????
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:06 pm

i hate feeling like i was lied to. this was all going to happen anyway regardless of if i was here or not. love knowing that. i just hope i get treated better by someone else. i gotta remind myself that i still have a future, and i can be happy with someone, someone who will give me the attention and love i feel i deserve. not whatever /that/ was. i can only hope this for myself. been through this before, what's another time right? haha
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:06 am

“I just don't give a crap about anything that doesn't have to do with getting back to your arms.. Where I feel I so desperately belong!”

I want a puppy

“You know I love you every second, every hour, every day. If you're feeling insecure, I know exactly what to say!! Yes, I do”
Last edited by Soy Sauce on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aftondarling » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:00 am

I really, really don't know if any of this is acceptable for this site, but I'm hurting and I am sad. I just want to be seen

Jackson - Steve - William
Adult | Bunny lover |FNaF
Scraptrap Kin | Genderfluid | Non Binary |Lesbian

aftondarling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:11 pm

i wish i was honest,
      with or about myself, enough to attend therapy,. i know there’s a lot i need from someone who isn’t me or my immediate,. every time i think, “ maybe i could just try..- “ , i end in the thought of, “ maybe if i tried i wouldn’t need therapy, ”,. i just don’t think i can be open and honest with a person face to face, enough for them to be able to help, and so i find it a waste of their time for me to attend,. i know a lot of what would come out of it, is what i need to do to help myself, and i’m obviously not attempting,. instead i’ll keep being the same person, stuck in the same place, and making it everyone else’s problem,. /:
Image Image Image
─────vee ‣ adult ⁃ carrd─────
🍦
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ducks ! » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

I hope you like me. I feel like a burden to you.

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
flooxii - they/them - I like ducks
★★★★★★★★★★★
hi darling. how are you?
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

x Image
ducks !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:29 am

feeling really down and sad.
how is this something someone moves on from?
xxImage
l honeylynn l adult l 911 operator l leo l she/they l
xxxxxxxxxxxl happily married l
xxxxxx l 11.11.2021🌈 10.31.2022🌅 l

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xImage
x✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxfeel free to pm me !
xi love making friends
xand i'm here if you need
xa shoulder to cry on
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
l pm me l fr l trade me l
ImageImage Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:14 pm

“I’m just a crazy guy who’s gonna be alone forever but I’m getting used to the thought”

Maybe everything’s not falling apart around me. Maybe I’m just a kid. Maybe everything really will be alright. I just have to believe everything will be alright. Talked with a guy about pottery for two hours today. It was super awkward and he just watched me make a pot and used the scraps to make little sculptures but it was nice. I like talking to people. I wish I could do it more often.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:42 pm

big sad. and i just made really good dinner too.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:29 am

shes so
    mean to me