"BIRDS AREN'T REAL" SOCIETY

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: "BIRDS AREN'T REAL" SOCIETY

Postby 0_freak_0 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:26 pm

How do you guys explain bird parks and the fact that birds have to be trained to do special actions in films?
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:28 pm

0_freak_0 wrote:How do you guys explain bird parks and the fact that birds have to be trained to do special actions in films?

do you not understand you have harmed your own conspiracy? the government has manufactured these drones. they are robots. they do not need any training. it’s a simple answer for a rather unneeded question.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0_freak_0 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:30 pm

I just hope you all don't harm any birds.
0_freak_0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:35 pm

NeonPastel wrote:You blindly agree with everything the internet tells you, my friend. The government is not what it seems... it’s simply a factory dedicated to building birds. ALL OF IT! I have no reason to doubt Winter’s claim... we can only hope she has understood the error of her ways and joined us once more, however.

I'm trying. After discovering the terrible ways of the government I've decided to dedicate my life to helping wonderful folks like you reveal the truth about these terrible "birds".

Wake up people! Birds are NOT real!!
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:36 pm

|Winter| wrote:
NeonPastel wrote:You blindly agree with everything the internet tells you, my friend. The government is not what it seems... it’s simply a factory dedicated to building birds. ALL OF IT! I have no reason to doubt Winter’s claim... we can only hope she has understood the error of her ways and joined us once more, however.

I'm trying. After discovering the terrible ways of the government I've decided to dedicate my life to helping wonderful folks like you reveal the truth about these terrible "birds".

Wake up people! Birds are NOT real!!

it warms my heart to see you have learned the true nature of the government and its workings.
    welcome, my friend.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:41 pm

I'm sorry but I do not feel that this topic is suitable for Chicken Smoothie as our audience is primarily younger users. There are many other forums where you can discuss this topic.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes