๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ๐ŸŽด Ferngate - Tarot Readings and More!

Postby ~Atlas~ » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:29 pm

Hey there! Could I get a gothic tarot reading My initial is N, my sun sign is cancer and my question is: will my casual (at the moment() relationship continue with my crush after she graduates college?
..Image
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…
โ™ฅ ๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ..๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ… โ™ฅ
๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Hey, I'm Atlas, a
girl who wishes
that she lived in
the 60's. I love
music, Fleetwood
Mac, Stevie Nicks,
and anything hippie.
If you wanna rp,
lmk! Stay groovy!
made by kitty cakes
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:21 pm

any deck for either, c/pisces for initial/zodiac

-- how would/will it go if i decide to,, come out to my mom within the next week ?

- ( this involves another person sort of so, i/taurus for him )
      --how long, realistically, would his n i's relation last for, as it is rn ? ,,,/if that makes sense
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Could I get a gothic tarot reading?

My initial/sun sign: F / Gemini
His initial/sun sign: D / Leo

I'm trying to figure out how to better connect with my boyfriend. There's no tension in the relationship, but I feel that there's some distance, and I'm trying to figure out what I should do to reach out more emotionally and close the gap. Not in a bad place, but I don't feel like it's the same as it was five years ago, and I know it's just me acting a bit distant but not sure how to approach and improve the relationship.

Thank you in advance for any help!

โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ

Trades

โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theradiantfern » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 am

~Atlas~ wrote:Hey there! Could I get a gothic tarot reading My initial is N, my sun sign is cancer and my question is: will my casual (at the moment() relationship continue with my crush after she graduates college?

For this question, I drew the Queen of Swords. Unless you express an interest in continuing the relationship, then you two will likely not be together after graduation.

caspian; wrote:

any deck for either, c/pisces for initial/zodiac

-- how would/will it go if i decide to,, come out to my mom within the next week ?

- ( this involves another person sort of so, i/taurus for him )
      --how long, realistically, would his n i's relation last for, as it is rn ? ,,,/if that makes sense

(Rider-Waite)
For the first question, I drew the Five of Wands. From this card, it seems that will it be a stressful but rewarding experience. It seems however that your mom may not fully understand your experiences. She may have some questions and be confused, but overall I think/hope she'll be supportive of you.

(Gothic Tarot) [I hope you meant relationship, btw, I was unsure]
For the second question, I drew the King of Cups. Your relationship at the moment will likely last until Summer.

FerrousFarron wrote:Could I get a gothic tarot reading?

My initial/sun sign: F / Gemini
His initial/sun sign: D / Leo

I'm trying to figure out how to better connect with my boyfriend. There's no tension in the relationship, but I feel that there's some distance, and I'm trying to figure out what I should do to reach out more emotionally and close the gap. Not in a bad place, but I don't feel like it's the same as it was five years ago, and I know it's just me acting a bit distant but not sure how to approach and improve the relationship.

Thank you in advance for any help!

For this question, I drew the Seven of Swords. Communication is definitely key here. Your best bet may be to muster some courage and ask your boyfriend directly if he feels any distance. Only you two can come up with proper solutions to your problem, and you must take advantage of that. If you're not sure where to start, then perhaps ask him how he's been feeling as of late. Don't hide your intentions, but you don't have to be 100% direct either.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
Hi, I'm Fern, an adult witch and active CS user. I offer
my witchy services on my Ferngate thread. I also have
an art topic where I make sprites. My inbox is always
open, so feel free to PM me if you need to vent
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Links: Divination Club โ€ข My Sprites โ€ข Ferngate โ€ข TH
Discord: thuidium#0420
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:
I hope you have a lovely day c:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witches » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:50 pm

could i also get a gothic tarot reading?

my intial is k and im a scorpio, my s/o's is h and is a taurus ! im worried im not being good enough for them and that we might end up splitting soon, i doubt it at the same time bcuz we both love each other a lot and get along super well but im worried im not talking to them as much as i should. we've been together for almost 2 years and future plans are kinda looming over both of us, im worried if i dont step up now we may end up becoming distant. sorry if that was too much !! im kinda all over the place rn aha,, and ty for this !!! <3
watch me get banned for oppressing the straights xd
witches

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theradiantfern » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:56 pm

witches wrote:could i also get a gothic tarot reading?

my intial is k and im a scorpio, my s/o's is h and is a taurus ! im worried im not being good enough for them and that we might end up splitting soon, i doubt it at the same time bcuz we both love each other a lot and get along super well but im worried im not talking to them as much as i should. we've been together for almost 2 years and future plans are kinda looming over both of us, im worried if i dont step up now we may end up becoming distant. sorry if that was too much !! im kinda all over the place rn aha,, and ty for this !!! <3

For this question, I drew Judgement. Perhaps you may not have sufficient communication at the moment, but that can very well change. From this card, it seems that your partner may be going through some stuff that they're likely hiding from you. Ask if they're doing well and see what comes up. Be there for each other and openly discuss your future plans. I think you're correct in saying that you should step up soon. I wish you great luck and health in your relationship c:
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
โ–ˆ
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—›๐—ฒ/๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† โ€ข ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ โ€ข ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Image Image
theradiantfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:22 pm

Initial is R, sign is Capricorn

Am I ready for a relationship?
Cain โˆ™ all prns โˆ™ isfp โˆ™ capricorn
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
th โˆ™ stable โˆ™ art shop โˆ™ credit
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:34 pm

My initial is M and my sign is Libra
The person involved in this question, their initial is R and their sign is Taurus

Iโ€™m a bit confused.
How does R feel about me?
I keep getting mixed signals.
Iโ€™d really like to find out if they feel the same way about me as I feel about them.
Is there also anything I need to know about them?
Like, anything important I should know?

Also, I would like to know how this year is going to go for me.
Is it going to be a good year?
What kind of events might happen?

Thank you and no worries if you canโ€™t answer some of the questions <3
ImageImageImageImageImage

โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ *๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ˜พ๏ฝกโ‹† *เฉˆโœฉโ€ง
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ *๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกยฐโ˜พ๏ฝกโ‹† *เฉˆโœฉโ€ง
TH || Soll โ™ฅ
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:26 am

Id like a tarot reading please! my initial is A and my sign is aquarius.

What does the world want me to know about my roomamte? will i make the right choice
current goal:
finish 2015 collection
1015/1033 (98.3% complete)
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theradiantfern » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:43 pm

HowlToTheWind wrote:Initial is R, sign is Capricorn

Am I ready for a relationship?

I asked Rose, and she swung "no." When asked to confirm, she gave the same answer.

Ringo. wrote:My initial is M and my sign is Libra
The person involved in this question, their initial is R and their sign is Taurus

Iโ€™m a bit confused.
How does R feel about me?
I keep getting mixed signals.
Iโ€™d really like to find out if they feel the same way about me as I feel about them.
Is there also anything I need to know about them?
Like, anything important I should know?

Also, I would like to know how this year is going to go for me.
Is it going to be a good year?
What kind of events might happen?

Thank you and no worries if you canโ€™t answer some of the questions <3

(Golden Thread)
For the first question, I drew the Eight of Swords. "R" thinks you're very complex and are stuck in your own mind. They may notice a sense of unbalance in you, which may lead them to try and keep distance. Yet, they also want to help you, so they feel a sense of closeness. It's likely a complicated scenario for them.

For the second question, I asked Rose and she swung "no." When asked to confirm, she gave the same answer.

(Rider-Waite)
For the third question, I drew The Fool. "R" could likely be described as a person with their head in the clouds. They're looking for new adventures and experiences. From this, however, they could likely be naive. If they're trying to help you, they may offer a solution that you've already considered or tried. Be patient with them, because they're a very fluid person.

(Cosmic Tarot)
For the fourth question, I drew the Queen of Pentacles. From this card, it seems that you will have a relatively gentle year. You'll likely make some new friends who will grow close to you. Also, you or someone close to you may receive an opportunity to have a well-paying job. Use this year to grow and strength relationships with those around you.

catnip. wrote:Id like a tarot reading please! my initial is A and my sign is aquarius.

What does the world want me to know about my roomamte? will i make the right choice

(Golden Thread)
For this question, I drew Judgement. Your roommate may be going through a journey to discover themselves, so you may have to be patient with them as they try and figure out who they are. However, stand your ground when you need to. Don't let yourself be taken over by another force. Expect some slight turmoil at times.
โ–ˆ
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โคโคโคโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Self Care Reminders:

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ